adrian0719

Rag Traders

Not dead yet, but I had no idea where to put this post (we need a designers thread IMO). A small plane carrying the head of the Missoni fashion house and his wife has gone missing off the coast of Venezuela.

• Like 1

Already mentioned here

I'm petitioning to broaden this thread just to fashion designers in general. There are lots of them out there who could be discussed and we don't really have a place for them? (Maybe I'm missing something). Anyway, why waste a whole thread on some guy who doesn't even have his own Wikipedia article? Can someone change?

Edited by Magere Hein
Done.

Otavio Missoni, co-founder of the eponymous fashion house and father of Vittorio, has died aged 92.

Aussie fashion designer Allanah Hill has skin cancer, though prognosis is 'good'

SC

http://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/3011487/fashion-designer-reveals-battle/?cs=4169

Did you (meaning all of you) notice how many Australian celebrities have skin cancer? Richie Benaud died of it. Also Hugh Jackman. I can't recall a couple of others immediately. Still the consequences of the ozone hole...

Aussie fashion designer Allanah Hill has skin cancer, though prognosis is 'good'

SC

http://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/3011487/fashion-designer-reveals-battle/?cs=4169

Did you (meaning all of you) notice how many Australian celebrities have skin cancer? Richie Benaud died of it. Also Hugh Jackman. I can't recall a couple of others immediately. Still the consequences of the ozone hole...

Yes, that hole doesn't close in a hurry. As I understand it, we're talking decades.

The former chief financial officer of a fashion company that owned Oasis and Warehouse is one of two men who have been arrested following a man's death.

The BBC understands Richard Glanville, 59, was questioned on suspicion of the murder of Ricci Gallagher, who was found injured at a farmhouse in Little Burstead, Essex.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-33973501

From Warehouse to the Big House?

it's all in the title :) and some people will hate me for staring a new topic but I'd rather start a new one then fight on patriotism in the old one :)

the reason i start this is because they don't tend to live that long and there are not many of them big ones, so here are some of the oldest and most famous fashion designers:

Pierre Cardin - 93

Valentino - 84

Karl Lagerfeld - 82

Giorgio Armani - 81

Carolina Herrera - 77

Ralph Lauren - 76

Roberto Cavalli - 75

Vivienne Westwood - 75

Calvin Klein - 73

Edited by ImNotHades
Topic "Fashion Designers" merged

it's all in the title :) and some people will hate me for staring a new topic but I'd rather start a new one then fight on patriotism in the old one :)

the reason i start this is because they don't tend to live that long and there are not many of them big ones, so here are some of the oldest and most famous fashion designers:

Pierre Cardin - 93

Valentino - 83

Karl Lagerfeld - 82

Giorgio Armani - 81

Carolina Herrera - 77

Ralph Lauren - 76

Roberto Cavalli - 75

Vivienne Westwood - 74

Calvin Klein - 73

oh here it is :D thank you for not deleting the post

Pierre Cardin - 93

Valentino - 83

Karl Lagerfeld - 82

Giorgio Armani - 81

Carolina Herrera - 77

Ralph Lauren - 76

Roberto Cavalli - 75

Vivienne Westwood - 74

Calvin Klein - 73

I was wondering about Vivienne Westwood the other day after seeing her photo in a book just entitled Punk. She's seen posing for a photo with Chrissy Hynde a few others.

Actually here's the photo

1094542.jpg

• Like 1

Pierre Cardin - 93

Valentino - 83

Karl Lagerfeld - 82

Giorgio Armani - 81

Carolina Herrera - 77

Ralph Lauren - 76

Roberto Cavalli - 75

Vivienne Westwood - 74

Calvin Klein - 73

I was wondering about Vivienne Westwood the other day after seeing her photo in a book just entitled Punk. She's seen posing for a photo with Chrissy Hynde a few others.

1094542.jpg

She has always looked as rough as fuck and 75 years old.

• Like 2

Pierre Cardin - 93

Valentino - 83

Karl Lagerfeld - 82

Giorgio Armani - 81

Carolina Herrera - 77

Ralph Lauren - 76

Roberto Cavalli - 75

Vivienne Westwood - 74

Calvin Klein - 73

1094542.jpg

that's a pretty disturbing image......my penis is confused

they all look weird....i mean the designers.....look at Calvin

• Like 1