Vinegar Tits

Wilko Johnson

Wilko has 2 more shows coming up before Christmas. 17/12 at Oceana inWatford with Nine Below Zero and Eddie & Hot Rods and on 19/12 at Evoke in Chelmsford with the Ben Smith Band.

Pretty much ensures he'll see the new year, then

So the question is, who are the other 19 on our DDP teams?

He'll be playing the Forum in Tunbridge Wells on January 24th.

He's my joker but I can't help thinking that his prognosis does not seem to be as immediately terminal as I originally thought. It's not out of the question he could reach 2015.

He's my joker but I can't help thinking that his prognosis does not seem to be as immediately terminal as I originally thought. It's not out of the question he could reach 2015.

One gig in January doesn't mean he's got another year to live. He's out and proud about the improved quality of life with his diagnosis (enjoy every sunset etc), so what I like is the steady trickle of quality information we've had since he went public; especially with regard to the fact he has months to live. He'd be a shite joker in a short-term dead pool but he's good for DDP and the Hare's Dead Pool IMHO (and I've backed both hunches by selecting him).

Guest crem atlee

Its looking like "Back in the Night" ....... XXXX

Guest Jonboy

How utterly sick everyone connected with this website is. And not very talented. Just think of someone who is quite old and put them on your list. Big deal. All you do is create a lot of heartache among the people featured and their families. Why don't you do something useful with your lives?

How utterly sick everyone connected with this website is. And not very talented. Just think of someone who is quite old and put them on your list. Big deal. All you do is create a lot of heartache among the people featured and their families. Why don't you do something useful with your lives?

Wilko Johnson is relatively young in Deathlister terms and qualified due to the fact he's got terminal bloody cancer, so your age argument is nulled. This site provides recognition of the lives of people who otherwise might not get a lot of coverage in death and is absolutely harmless. I do do useful things in my life but in my spare time I sometimes enjoy popping over to this site to see who's going to/has died. There isn't really anything wrong with that, I'm not wishing the person would die, in many cases I'm wishing they won't. The only harm caused by deadpooling is to imbeciles who are incapable of taking the time to work out what it's actually about.

• Like 4

My impression seems to be that about 70% of the userbase here are British (or other European) civil servants or civil-servant types. If they're not they do a damn good job of seeming like them. Ok I may be totally wrong there. But if I am correct, I can only agree with your last line wholeheartedly - they really need to get on with doing something useful!

Apart from that, fuck off you tedious ponce.

Admins, is this our usual irritating 'friend', or a new troll?

A new troll.

My impression seems to be that about 70% of the userbase here are British (or other European) civil servants or civil-servant types. If they're not they do a damn good job of seeming like them. Ok I may be totally wrong there. But if I am correct, I can only agree with your last line wholeheartedly - they really need to get on with doing something useful!

How on earth did you draw that rather ridiculous conclusion? And what's a 'civil-servant type'?

A new troll.

In which case I say, how is your life so useful that you have the time to peruse this website and lecture us all, you sanctimonious twat?

Guest you'rewankers

You're all evil bastards betting on when old codgers are going to die. Go to hell you twunts.

You're all evil bastards betting on when old codgers are going to die. Go to hell you twunts.

Hello you're w***er

Nobody's BETTING on when people are going to die, It's just a matter of predicting their demise.

FYI I have my own spot reserved in hell just for me, quite close to the fire :devil:

I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but YOU are going to DIE sometime in the future.

• Like 2

twunts :smileyd: :smileyd: :smileyd: :smileyd: :smileyd:

I'm doubting anyone here actually wants Wilko to die, or any deadpool pick beyond a few Mugabe, Fred Phelps types. All picking Wilko is doing is acknowledging that someone who's had one of the worst cancers for over a year and is refusing treatment probably won't be around for 2015.

If anything, DL/DDP and their write ups (which really tend to be pretty respectful, looking back at the life and accomplishments of who died and usually in a positive light unless its a Priebke type) have only made me aware of plenty of interesting lives that I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

• Like 2

The Deathlist merely acknowledges lives that meant something _I personnally think it is far more respectful to visit sites like this and learn about legends like Wilko than simply ask who the hell he was when he dies! In reference to Wilko he himself bet with a friend as to whether or not he would live to see last Christmas so I doubt he would be horribly offended at this site!_ http://louderthanwar.com/wilko-johnson-in-depth-interview-on-life-death-new-album-and-telecasters/#fref

How on earth did you draw that rather ridiculous conclusion? And what's a 'civil-servant type'?

Yes+Minister+Series+1+(1980).jpg

Deathlist convention 2013.

• Like 5

le sigh. This website is harmless. Everyone is GOING to die.

Tv and lots of things in general are a big distraction to the obvious ''one day we are all going to die'' thoughts. Because the deathlist talks and brings attention to death it makes immature people like yourself uncomfortable. Just because you can't deal with reality doesn't mean you can stop others from doing so. I have yet to see anyone claim they're talented at picking a deadpool either. :smiley_f:

Trolls? We shit em :D

• Like 1

Guest Morrisonhotelcaliforniadre

Looks like he'll be joining Lee Brilleaux and Ian Dury in pub rock heaven then...

And Gypie Mayo. nacido como John Phillip Cawthra; (24 de julio de 1951 - 23 de octubre de 2013)