Sign in to follow this  
Mind Mush

New List From The Newbie

Not sure where this list goes, just signed on recently. Plus I'm aging and decrepit so I'm relying on people with brain cells to walk me through.

For some it is obvious just on account of their age but others come as a surprise or shock. This list comprises both and some will go in the latter half of 2013 and the first half of 2014.

I'm still working on it..............

DDP 2013

Abe Vigoda, Hal Holbrook, William Shatner, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts, Clint Eastwood, Tommy Lee Hones, Mike Wallace, Tony Bennett, Barbara Walters, John McCain, Betty White, Angela Lansbury, Eli Wallach, Kirk Douglas, Robert Duvall, Carol, Channing, Christopher Plummer, Robert Wagner, Doris Day, Billy Joel, Yoko Ono, Mickey Rooney, Bernie Madoff, Elton John, Jack Nicholson, Jimmy Buffet, Robert Plant, Bill Cosby, Mohamed Ali, Jim Lehrer.............to be continued

Hey MM,

You're a little late for an official DDP 2013 team, but that doesnt stop you playing along at home!

For next year, you can email this site and they'll log your team officially. Details of entry can also be found on the site.

Couldn't be easier, honestly. I did it and I'm really rather stupid.

Happy deathlisting!

Not sure where this list goes, just signed on recently. Plus I'm aging and decrepit so I'm relying on people with brain cells to walk me through.

For some it is obvious just on account of their age but others come as a surprise or shock. This list comprises both and some will go in the latter half of 2013 and the first half of 2014.

I'm still working on it..............

DDP 2013

Abe Vigoda, Hal Holbrook, William Shatner, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts, Clint Eastwood, Tommy Lee Hones, Mike Wallace, Tony Bennett, Barbara Walters, John McCain, Betty White, Angela Lansbury, Eli Wallach, Kirk Douglas, Robert Duvall, Carol, Channing, Christopher Plummer, Robert Wagner, Doris Day, Billy Joel, Yoko Ono, Mickey Rooney, Bernie Madoff, Elton John, Jack Nicholson, Jimmy Buffet, Robert Plant, Bill Cosby, Mohamed Ali, Jim Lehrer.............to be continued

Also you just need 20 for the DDP. Although you can run a shadow list of 50 people against the main one.

http://deadpool.rotten.com/

If you want to test your prediction ideas that deathpool runs 365 days a year. You can enter a 10 person team any day of the year and you can edit as much as you want the first 30 days of your team.

welcome to the group. :) A few spelling mistakes on the list, but hey, that's alright. As for the list, if you want, you can do what others, like myself, have done, & just post it as your signature. :D

But no list should be longer than 100 names at most. Your list just takes up too much screen space...

Three times longer than mine...

How come don't you have more that a single hit yet?

It shows size doesn't matter.

regards,

Hein

Welcome MM

Good luck against the trolls that lurk here :unsure:

I'm a troll's worst nightmare. :flame2::shoot:

But no list should be longer than 100 names at most. Your list just takes up too much screen space...

You must be one of those incommodious trolls Razor Boy was trying to warn me about. :rant:

You are a website populated entirely by reasonable minded individuals who are open to and accepting of all views regardless of race, colour, religion, age or position on the political spectrum and who have a very broad sense of humour? :scratchhead:

• Like 2

You must be one of those incommodious trolls Razor Boy was trying to warn me about. :rant:

Troll? Me?

Acquired taste more like.

Really just a bit of ribbing.

You are a website populated entirely by reasonable minded individuals who are open to and accepting of all views regardless of race, colour, religion, age or position on the political spectrum and who have a very broad sense of humour? :scratchhead:

I am a website? WOW, I didn't realize I was that Huge! I'm all about Humor and being that I'm a website let's call me Humongous Humor. :D

Actually I've visited Deathlist for a few years - I'm only knew as a registered member. :clap: Thank you, thank you!

Troll? Me?

Acquired taste more like.

Really just a bit of ribbing.

Just messin with ya! Loosen up, chill out, ease up, get mellow, hang loose, take a deep breath, not to worry, it's all good!

Welcome MM

Good luck against the trolls that lurk here :unsure:

Oh good there's a certain someone you may have already encountered on here....

Um, I do have a hit, Conrad Bain, hence why he's in bold letters, & underlined.

Really, some people!

Gave you credit for one hit and you quibble that I'm giving you no credit.

That sig' is not so much as a stream of consciousness, more like a bloody wide river of ideas.

Oh, and that's Stephen Hawking, without any sight of ending his name with an "s", I thank you. Heaven knows how many other errors you have there. There are just too many names to bother to check all 150.

• Like 2

Really, some people!

Gave you credit for one hit and you quibble that I'm giving you no credit.

That sig' is not so much as a stream of consciousness, more like a bloody wide river of ideas.

Oh, and that's Stephen Hawking, without any sight of ending his name with an "s", I thank you. Heaven knows how many other errors you have there. There are just too many names to bother to check all 150.

Sorry, misread it, thought you said I had not a single hit, yet. S'what I get for reading it, after just waking up.