Guest Catherine

Billy Graham

Rev. Graham was on Larry King Live (the day the Pope died ) by phone. He spoke from his North Carolina home for about five minutes and sounded shaky. Graham will 87 this year and like John Paul has suffered from Parkinson's Disease since about the early 90s. He has undergone brain surgery a couple of times, battled pneumonia, and broke his hip twice last year. Graham makes few appearances anymore (including his crusades) and he preaches sitting down. If he makes it to '06 he should be another one to consider for that year's list.

Saturday night, there was a replay of last fall's L.A. crusade on some religous channel. I watched it for a while and Graham does in fact look really bad. He was sitting in what appeared to be a wheelchair behind the podium and he had trouble speaking. The 86 year old also appeared to be much tinner than he has looked previously. And folks that was at least 6 months ago. So I honestly don't see this guy going much longer. In fact it seems he is in overtime now.

Rev Billy Garham is very close to death and its to bad u guys did not have him on

your death list that would have been a good pick. :P

Is that you Death List Observer?

Gracie think of it as if they are all deathlist observer..

Rev Billy Garham is very close to death and its to bad u guys did not have him on

Can you provide us with a link to your source?

Gracie think of it as if they are all deathlist observer..

Don't forget to include yourself in that, Gracie :P

Don't forget to include yourself in that, Gracie :P

It looks like Death List Observer is a collective, which will assimilate all of us.

regards,

Hein

Guest LilMimi

Yes boy you should provide some credible info on your sources.

The DLO collective

• weatherman90
  • DeathLister
  • LBJWatcher
  • DeathListObserver
  • GracieJc8
  • Death list boy
  • LilMimi

I particularly like Death list boy's deliberate spelling mistakes and GracieJc8's enthusiasm for pointing out his own multiple posts.

I was wondering about the evidently German nature of some of the more annoying posts, then I remembered Weatherman90 is by his own admission a German.

The only thing is, assuming he is the first and original miscreant, I'm not sure he isn't too anal to allow himself to post all that bad spelling and punctuation. Not to mention too unimaginative.

So annoying as he is, I'm not convinced that Mr Weatherman really is our Moriarty.

The Moderators are conspicuously unforthcoming about the IP numbers. Perhaps Weatherman is holding Stayin' Alive hostage?

Guest IYG

So, does being born in Germany make me annoying?

Maybe you shouldn't answer that one. :P

Guest deathgal
Rev. Graham  was on Larry King Live (the day the Pope died ) by phone. He spoke from his North Carolina home for about five minutes and sounded shaky. Graham will 87 this year and like John Paul has suffered from Parkinson's Disease since about the early 90s. He has undergone brain surgery a couple of times, battled pneumonia, and broke his hip twice last year. Graham makes few appearances anymore (including his crusades) and he preaches sitting down. If he makes it to '06 he should be another one to consider for that year's list.

Saturday night, there was a replay of last fall's L.A. crusade on some religous channel. I watched it for a while and Graham does in fact look really bad. He was sitting in what appeared to be a wheelchair behind the podium and he had trouble speaking. The 86 year old also appeared to be much tinner than he has looked previously. And folks that was at least 6 months ago. So I honestly don't see this guy going much longer. In fact it seems he is in overtime now.

According to Monday's USA Today, Graham and his wife are now cared for by nurses, 24/7. Can't be long

Guest afterdeath

Graham does seem to be getting frail. Perhaps he will soon depart and join Pope John Paul.

Graham does seem to be getting frail. Perhaps he will soon depart and join Pope John Paul.

Upstairs or downstairs? Whichever, I suspect they'll both be going to the same place.

Upstairs or downstairs? Whichever, I suspect they'll both be going to the same place.

The "same place" being a hole in the ground

Rev. Graham was on Larry King Live (the day the Pope died ) by phone. He spoke from his North Carolina home for about five minutes and sounded shaky. Graham will 87 this year and like John Paul has suffered from Parkinson's Disease since about the early 90s. He has undergone brain surgery a couple of times, battled pneumonia, and broke his hip twice last year. Graham makes few appearances anymore (including his crusades) and he preaches sitting down. If he makes it to '06 he should be another one to consider for that year's list.

I agree. I think another tv preacher Oral Robets should be added to the 06 list as well if he is still around. I mean his wife recently passed away,plus OR is in his late 80's

Guest Guest
Rev. Graham  was on Larry King Live (the day the Pope died ) by phone. He spoke from his North Carolina home for about five minutes and sounded shaky. Graham will 87 this year and like John Paul has suffered from Parkinson's Disease since about the early 90s. He has undergone brain surgery a couple of times, battled pneumonia, and broke his hip twice last year. Graham makes few appearances anymore (including his crusades) and he preaches sitting down. If he makes it to '06 he should be another one to consider for that year's list.

According to Monday's USA Today, Graham and his wife are now cared for by nurses, 24/7. Can't be long

I thought that his wife already died.

Guest deathgal

Rev. Graham is slated to appear on Larry King tomorrow night. Watch and see how he looks.

Guest Guest

sunday nights edition is usually pre recorded monthsd ago so it wont tell you much

Guest Guest

The episode is on now. It is from Christmas Day 1998, almost 7 years ago. Not a good reference for any recent deterioration.

Guest LilMimi

Well it looks like Rev. Billy is set to start what could be his final crusade in NYC. People magazine is reporting in this week's issue that Billy Graham is also suffering from prostate cancer. The title of the article is something like, "I Want To Leave This Broken Body". And that just may happen soon!

DO you think if one of us were willing to convert, he may wait until 2006 before leaving his body. :o

BTW - that does not mean I am volunteering!!!

Well it looks like Rev. Billy is set to start what could be his final crusade in NYC. People magazine is reporting in this week's issue that Billy Graham is also suffering from prostate cancer. The title of the article is something like, "I Want To Leave This Broken Body". And that just may happen soon!

He is infact quite ill. I heard he now preaches sitting down and he

is on the verge of turning his ministry over to his son franklin.

He has not only prostate cancer but he also has a broken

pelvis "Which sounds very compulsive to me" So

hopefully he will last untill 2006 but at 85 and a variety of

health issues there's no saying he will last that long :o

Prostate cancer? That's the first I've heard about that particular ailment. It doesn't sound good though. It sounds like Billy Graham will be lucky if he lives this year out. I'm kind of doubting now if he will survive long enough to be on the 2006 list. If that's the case than this is a major miss for Deathlist.

Lots of people must be praying for him so maybe that will give him the strength to hold on till 2006.