Guest Catherine

Billy Graham

Guest LilMimi

Billy was on the Larry show again last night. Only this time he was live and confirmed that he is suffering from prostate cancer. He also said that that might be his last tv interview and last crusade. The ole boy says he really wants to die.

It does not look like he will be around for much longer.

Last crusade for veteran US preacher after health fears

The ailing 86-year-old said this weekend's New York rallies "will be the last in America" and that death could come at any day. Graham is suffering from prostate cancer, Parkinson's disease and fluid on the brain. His voice is weak and he can only stand for 30 minutes at a time.

Guest Guest Yank

I'm a patient man. He is welcome to take his time to prepare for his passage to the great beyond...so long as the trip gets underway no later than 12/31/05.

I'm a patient man. He is welcome to take his time to prepare for his passage to the great beyond...so long as the trip gets underway no later than 12/31/05.

We shall see. :ph34r:

Are there going to be 31 months in 2005? That should considerably improve the chances of a record number of hits this year.

What names will the extra months have?

Guest IYG

Are there going to be 31 months in 2005? That should considerably improve the chances of a record number of hits this year.

I'm sure you know that Americans write the month before the day on the calender. Why they do this I have no idea, I'm still getting used to pounds and feet and the dumb thing called fahrenheit.

I think the Japanese have it right, first the year, month and the day at the end.

I think the Japanese have it right, first the year, month and the day at the end.

Even to this day i'm unsure what would be

right and what would be wrong considering

the calenders. I guess maybe the ancient

egyptions had it right? :D

Guest IYG

Even to this day i'm unsure what would be

right and what would be wrong considering

the calenders. I guess maybe the ancient

egyptions had it right? :D

Nah, any civilization that didn't survive had it wrong. ;)

He has really aged quite a bit.

BillyGraham.jpg

Guest LilMimi

BillyGraham.jpg

Something tells me that he won't last very long after the end of this crusade. I'd say he'll pass away by the end of summer.

Guest Guest Yank

When we decide, we'll let rest of the world know.

BillyGraham.jpg

Something tells me that he won't last very long after the end of this crusade. I'd say he'll pass away by the end of summer.

Even son Franklin had to stand near by "Just in case Billy coulden't finish"

Hopefully he will survive the year and will be a main priority

for the DL next year. :rip:

Guest Guest

From the way Graham has been talking, his wife Ruth may go first. She is bedridden and watches movies all day according to the Rev. CNN ran a recent pic of them yesterday in a special on Graham and she looked like a skeleton in a gown sitting up in bed beside him. If she dies soon and with his own failing health, Billy Graham will likely follow suit.

I don't know much about Rev. Billy Graham, but with reading up on him and given his current state I would say that he will make it through the year 2005. But he will be a good candidate for deathlist 2006.

Choking her husband? My oh my, the Grahams must have really had a good Christian home for their children!

Choking her husband seems rather mild. Christian ways to violently show your love include flogging and stoning to death.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

Billy Graham has apparently deteriorated further since his NYC crusade last month. Graham's spokesperson now says that the 86 year old no longer has the strength to travel to London in November for his last overseas crusade. If he's going down that fast, the big question now is, will he even be alive this November.

Guest Guest

DO OYU HAVE A LINK TO WHAT THIS SPOKESMAN SAID?THIS SOUNDS VERY WORRYING.BILLY GRAHAM IS A GREAT MAN..IF HE IS MAYBE JUST WEEKS FROM DEATH I WILL BE DEVASTATED.

DO OYU HAVE A LINK TO WHAT THIS SPOKESMAN SAID?THIS SOUNDS VERY WORRYING.BILLY GRAHAM IS A GREAT MAN..IF HE IS MAYBE JUST WEEKS FROM DEATH I WILL BE DEVASTATED.

HALLELLUAH!!!! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING. BEEN LISTENING TO TOO MANY OF HIS PERFORMANCES?

Guest Guest
Billy Graham has apparently deteriorated further since his NYC crusade last month. Graham's spokesperson now says that the 86 year old no longer has the strength to travel to London in November for his last overseas crusade. If he's going down that fast, the big question now is, will he even be alive this November.

Graham had a brief appearance the other day at the groundbreaking for his library near his North Carolina home. Photos on AOL news showed him looking frail with his walker in front of him as he tried to use his shovel to break the dirt.

Guest Guest

was he digging his own grave?