Guest Catherine

Billy Graham

Some people think Donald Trump is the anti christ and proof of it would be if Billy Graham died before he's sworn in on January 20, so we'll see

Let me get this straight. Billy Graham dies before January 20 and Donald Trump emerges from the Earth having two horns, head like a lamb, body as a sheep, tail like a wolf, feet like a goat, and speaking voice like a dragon. He directs people to make an image of the Beast of the Sea who was wounded yet lives, breathing life into it, and forcing all people to bear the mark of the Beast 666.

That's what you're saying?

Putting it that way sounds a bit far fetched but Cliff Barrows death does make you wonder...

that could finish Billy off.Next to his wife and children . Cliff Barrows was one of his closest friends and confidantes

You sound oddly familiar...

He has 70% of possibilities not to see 2018. He has been a decent bedblocker (which means supervillain in Deathlist language), but his year has come.

5 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Beastiality to him =no big deal

1 supporting charecter in a Musical is Gay..............Boycott

• Like 3

9 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Beastiality to him =no big deal

1 supporting charecter in a Musical is Gay..............Boycott

It would seem that as long as the beastiality is heterosexual there is no problem 

• Like 1

I have been watching some conspiracy theory videos and I found one that's interesting about the old reverend. 

Apparently, many people remember Billy Graham dying in the 2000's and even remember Bush attending the funeral. It's called the Mandela effect after many people recall Mandela dying in prison.

I vaguely believe this, but I could be mistakening it for his wife's death.

• Like 1

They probably are mistaking it for his wife and that prison one with Steve biko.

A recent article where BIlly's son Franklin updates us on his father's health as he approaches his 99th year.  Nothing really new here.
SC

I bet he's actually dead and stuffed in a wardrobe.

• Like 1

Hah. Like Zsa Zsa, he has to go someday.

• Like 1

And it took Zsa Zsa nearly the whole of last year for her to go-could Billy Graham do the same and go in the week before Christmas.

• Like 1

He's totally blind now, uses a wheelchair and can't do anything by himself anymore. So why is he still determined to hang on?

For a man of God, he doesn't seem too eager to meet him.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

He's totally blind now, uses a wheelchair and can't do anything by himself anymore. So why is he still determined to hang on?

Maybe it is God who is reluctant to meet him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Joan Winmill Brown (IMDb), a British actress who had a fling with Bobby Kennedy and was a follower of Billy Graham, has died 89. It's almost like The Telegraph is warming itself up for the man himself.

25 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Joan Winmill Brown (IMDb), a British actress who had a fling with Bobby Kennedy and was a follower of Billy Graham, has died 89. It's almost like The Telegraph is warming itself up for the man himself.

Mr Grim Reaper teases them once again. He doesn't want their record to be broken...

• Like 1

This sounds more like a eulogy and less like an article about someone who is still breathing

Ahead of his 99th birthday, his son says that his father "is doing well, but he does have the physical challenges that come with his age."

Geez man...Wanna know how ancient this guy is? He's had an audience with all US presidents since Harry Truman and all the way to Obama.

truman.jpg

800px-Barack_Obama_and_Billy_Graham.jpg

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 18:25, Sean said:

Maybe it is God who is reluctant to meet him.

Well He always has the option of redirecting him 'down there'...

BG is one of the most frustrating bed blocker picks in my personal history of dead pooling; I have a sneaking suspicion he'll let me down this year and cash in for everyone in 2018

On 8/2/2017 at 10:06, Life Is Beautiful said:

I see two reasons for this. He is most likely afraid that God is actually an ape who is waiting for humans to evolve into apes. Or God does not believe in religion. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

God does not believe in religion. 

Mindfuck