Guest Catherine

Billy Graham

7 minutes ago, RolandDeschain said:

He is definitely having the same quality of life that Zsa Zsa endured in her last 5 (+?) years.  Stuck in bed with medication constantly being administered. Is he completely deaf and blind now as well?  

There was that statement when he hit 98 that this would be ' his last birthday' or something to that effect so the family obviously didn't imagine him living that much longer., but here we are over a year later and a few days off 2018!

In these kind of cases, of course you don't want them to die but it would not be a 'sad' death with the headlines, 'taken from us too soon' unlike say someone like Leah Bracknell who is much younger.

If it is before The Rapture then it is too soon for Billy!

• Haha 1

Aye

This one is troubling me as the long list gets whittled down for action across a few pools

Surely he can't have that long left and yet along with Zsa Zsa and Gazza this man has cost me points when I've wasted picks on him

Billy may outlast yet another associate: evangelist Luis Palau, who worked as a translator for Billy Graham before founding his own ministry and has sometimes been called "the Latin American Billy Graham," has stage 4 lung cancer.

4 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Billy may outlast yet another associate: evangelist Luis Palau, who worked as a translator for Billy Graham before founding his own ministry and has sometimes been called "the Latin American Billy Graham," has stage 4 lung cancer.

Only stage 4 for this religious man. That is the stage where Jesus meets his mother Mary.  Another 8 until he dies.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Latest update on his condition- he's blind, deaf and can no longer speak or move.Apart from that he's doing great ! https://www.christianpost.com/news/anne-graham-lotz-gives-health-update-on-father-billy-graham-ahead-of-100th-birthday-217446/

Yeah, well that sounds like the state the - still breathing - Anne Hamilton-Byrne was in at the back end of 2016

Billy continues to confound us all

Hell, yeah!

Rats, thought I'd be first with the news.

Good riddance to him.

Goodness, there's a name that seemed to go on and on forever. One of the survivors from the first Deathlist I saw go up "live" at midnight on the 31st! 2009, only Cardin and Kirk D left.

Jesus! Christ!

Ah well, now he's dead, I feel better about my inveterate sinning....

Probably died from embarrassment about his son. So sad that a man who preached to Presidents of both parties had his beliefs corrupted by such a lopsided cancer to christianity, and went down watching it happen (Well, he was blind so not literally). RIP Reverend Graham. 

I can't remember if I kept him on my Derby Dead Pool or not. I know I have him on a couple of others though 

Biggest Deadpool hit in a while.

• Like 4

He cannot be dead. Only 99. The Deathlist has him aged 100. Must be fake news!!!???

I thought he would make it to 100 as he had the big fella on his side still 99 is a brilliant age

And he seemed to be doing so well just a week ago too ! R.I.P to one of the longest running teases in deathlist history !

First hit for my theme team DDP Tofoa Former Picks in the Elderly Nursing House. Billy was also my joker. :shoot:

I turned on the TV mid obituary and immediately thought Cliff Richard had died or been arrested.

Someone once told me when Billy Graham died the world would come to an end. I guess we'll soon find out !

21 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Someone once told me when Billy Graham died the world would come to an end. I guess we'll soon find out !

On the bright side, if that were the case, at least Deathlist would go 50/50.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

another DL bedblocker gone...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1