Guest Catherine

Billy Graham

Looking at that picture makes me feel sorry for him. Billy Graham is definitely on his last legs. It does not look like he has much longer to go before he meets his maker.

Looking at that picture makes me feel sorry for him.  Billy Graham is definitely on his last legs.  It does not look like he has much longer to go before he meets his maker.

If he's about to join the choir invisible, then given his beliefs, shouldn't you be happy for him?

ame_20050828_mon1artnew.jpg Look at ' Billy the Whizz ' go. :angry:

It's a celebration!!

Shh i bet afterwords everyone bought him a beer..

Looking at that picture makes me feel sorry for him. Billy Graham is definitely on his last legs. It does not look like he has much longer to go before he meets his maker.

Definitely true, Dr. Graham could turn out to be a big miss for the list even though the year will soon be drawing to a close. He looks like he could go at any time.

Guest Guest
ame_20050828_mon1artnew.jpg  Look at ' Billy the Whizz ' go.  :)

It's a celebration!!

Shh i bet afterwords everyone bought him a beer..

It'd be ironic if he died on Christmas Day.

Rev. Billy Graham will be celebrating his 87th birthday tomorrow, and has confirmed in a recent interview that he has officially retired from the crusade circuit. With his ongoing health issues, it does not look like he will have much time left before he dies. He is definitely worth considering as a candidate for the 2006 deathlist.

Billy Graham 'at peace' after last crusade

Guest iain

According to his own words the Rev Billy Graham is so frail he could die any day now .H e was supposed to come to europe for one last crusade this autumn but it didnt happen so clearly hes deteriorated faster than was expected.

"Mr Graham is 86 and frail. He has symptoms of Parkinson's disease, fluid on the brain and prostate cancer. Last year he broke his hip and fractured his pelvis in two falls. He has trouble seeing, hearing and speaking"

And that was 6 months ago!

What's wrong with using the existing Billy Graham thread, here?

If I could find it (using the very handy search facility) surely it's not beyond your capabilities.

I'm going to back iain on this one, as announcing one's own impending death does seem like enough of an update to merit a separate thread. Too often there's an update and it's just some dumb comment that adds nothing.

Much like this post.

What's wrong with using the existing Billy Graham thread, here?

If I could find it (using the very handy search facility) surely it's not beyond your capabilities.

You expect too much of Iain.

As to Reverend Graham I don't think his crackers are history yet........still has a good run left in him.

That article is 6 months old,

Billy Graham is still going,

He's well enough to do his syndicated "In my Opinion" column.

There was more up to date news in the original Billy Graham thread.

You expect me to go there as well?

Mods, please merge this thread with the original Rev. Billy Graham thread right here.

Thanks

[Merged, HCW. We must show you how to do this sometime]

According to his own words the Rev Billy Graham is so frail he could die any day now .H e was supposed to come to europe for one last crusade this autumn but it didnt happen so clearly hes deteriorated faster than was expected.

I would usually take a article of this kind serioisly but since

it's dated back in June and our beloved preacher is still alive

I would say it's no hint to a soon coming demise. :referee:

Plus it's iain 'the boy who cried wolf's' thread.... :referee:

Billy Graham is the Ronnie Biggs of the U.S.A. He's always telling everyone that he's going to die and that he's gravely ill. While, like Ronnie, there's certainly a lot of truth behind it, if you go back in news history you'll find articles far older than six months that call him gravely ill. Admittedly, he did do his "final farewell" tour or whatever his breed calls it, but we'll see how that pans out.

Overall, I'd say that it'd look pretty silly if he died in 2006 and DL missed him, but he wouldn't be a choice on my personal little "intuition" dead pools. I'm not sure there's too much more we can say about him that will influence GR's decision... unless something drastically new comes out.

I was watching the old television last night and there it was in big bold letters along with a profile of the Reverend Graham saying that his next televised appearance is to be in the next few days or so and it was advised to check listings for local air times. Apparently he is healthier than many have goven him credit for.

Billy Graham is the Ronnie Biggs of the U.S.A. He's always telling everyone that he's going to die and that he's gravely ill. While, like Ronnie, there's certainly a lot of truth behind it, if you go back in news history you'll find articles far older than six months that call him gravely ill. Admittedly, he did do his "final farewell" tour or whatever his breed calls it, but we'll see how that pans out.

I believe if Mr.Graham is now the Ronnie Biggs of the USA then

this special honor was granted recently.......around April when

Pope John Paul finally contributed to the DL.

Unlike Graham Ronnie Biggs is much younger and though

A series of health problems was suffered in a short period of time,

as of late he seems he is getting through his days.

A very hard figure to classify since also he is trying

to get out of jail. He may try to look more sickly

on camera and when pictures are takin. I actually

would get a good laugh over that if it were true. :o

It all comes down to no matter what the situation

is involving his health or atleast for next year..

The DL can not risk leaving him off the list. :P

I agree with you Banshees. Rev. Billy Graham should be included on next year's deathlist.

Regards,

ff

• Like 1

It looks like he's trying do the Dying Swan act - a bit like the Pope did - so expect him to go on for many years yet, and draw attention to his slow demise on a regular basis

Rev. Graham has finally made the Deathlist! I'm not telepathic or anything, but my gut feeling tells me he will be a DL success for 2006!

Guest iain

Yes..he will