Guest Catherine

Billy Graham

9 minutes ago, TheQuimReaper said:

Mindfuck

Well when you see what people have done in its name...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

I see two reasons for this. He is most likely afraid that God is actually an ape who is waiting for humans to evolve into apes. Or God does not believe in religion. 

I read that in the beautiful nasal voice of another Deathlist pick, Jerry Garcia.

2d4cbdd3c9cec50932beb39672870099.jpg

• Haha 1

Well he made it to 99,but can he make it to 100?

• Like 1

Just now, CoffinLodger said:

Well he made it to 99,but can he make it to 100?

I'd say about a 15 to 25 percent chance.

Isn't he dead yet?

Nah, he's President.

• Like 4

Aye happy 99th

Those whom the gods favour die young, eh?

• Like 3

Russ Busby, a man who spent over 60 years as a photographer for Rev Billy Graham, has died aged 86.

• Like 1

As if Billy Graham and his family couldn't get more pretentious...

Members of Parliament and pastors calling on Amber Rudd to ban Franklin Graham from entering the country next year as he currently plans to.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/franklin-graham-blackpool-lancashire-trip_us_5a2ad4a6e4b0a290f05056e1?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

How this affects his dad, IDK, but thought it was somewhat relevant all the same.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, CastAway said:

Members of Parliament and pastors calling on Amber Rudd to ban Franklin Graham from entering the country next year as he currently plans to.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/franklin-graham-blackpool-lancashire-trip_us_5a2ad4a6e4b0a290f05056e1?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

How this affects his dad, IDK, but thought it was somewhat relevant all the same.

Sick of this intellectual cowardice.Yes the guy is a dick but should be taken down verbally face to face rather than banned.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CastAway said:

Please remember that the Graham Family worship MONEY! They will squeaze every last dime of those who attend their rallies. These ralies are pure money machines with a little bit of hate and fear put in. If you are able, I recommend every Brit on this site to sign the petition to not allow this wolf in sheeps clothing into your country. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

Please remember that the Graham Family worship MONEY! They will squeaze every last dime of those who attend their rallies. These ralies are pure money machines with a little bit of hate and fear put in. If you are able, I recommend every Brit on this site to sign the petition to not allow this wolf in sheeps clothing into your country. 

If people are stupid enough to pay this tosser that is their issue not mine or others in Britain.

Health update ahead of Christmas:

"He's at home, he's resting well — he's just old. He doesn't see well, he doesn't hear very well but his mind is still good, his mind is still clear," 

15 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Health update ahead of Christmas:

"He's at home, he's resting well — he's just old. He doesn't see well, he doesn't hear very well but his mind is still good, his mind is still clear," 

D'ya think that clear mind allows him a second of self-indulgence at midnight on New Year's Eve as he clenches both fists and goes "yess!!!" as he thinks how many of us wasted valuable team picks on him in 2017?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

is it time to give him the number 1 spot on the DL?

53 minutes ago, Sean said:

is it time to give him the number 1 spot on the DL?

Hmm maybe. Perhaps as an early 100th birthday gift? Then again Kirk didn't get it last year.

11 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Hmm maybe. Perhaps as an early 100th birthday gift? Then again Kirk didn't get it last year.

More the fact that he has been housebound for years has had more chronic illnesses than I can remember and I remember me and my friends not believing he was still alive when he came up in a history lesson a few years ago.Aside from his stroke and general old age Kirk is in fantastic shape for 101. of course he should be on the list until death but Billy is by all accounts objectively much frailer.

• Like 1

This was BG over 3 years ago.

B3ocmG9IUAA-tSk.jpg

Now that Zsa Zsa Gabor Clive Dunn and Ronnie Biggs are gone BG is the closest survivor despite all odds candidate that no one can quite believe is still going.

He is definitely having the same quality of life that Zsa Zsa endured in her last 5 (+?) years.  Stuck in bed with medication constantly being administered. Is he completely deaf and blind now as well?  

There was that statement when he hit 98 that this would be ' his last birthday' or something to that effect so the family obviously didn't imagine him living that much longer., but here we are over a year later and a few days off 2018!

In these kind of cases, of course you don't want them to die but it would not be a 'sad' death with the headlines, 'taken from us too soon' unlike say someone like Leah Bracknell who is much younger.