Lewd_Squirrel

Shove Off, Eh?

Dave Nichol, apparently famous for being a pitchman for Loblaws grocery stores here in Canada, has died.

No idea who he is, but for some reason the nation is in mourning, as news of his demise has been featured in all of the newspapers here.

... so, yeah.

• Like 1

Guest Hansel

Mike Reno the lead singer of Loverboy is almost 400 pounds right now. How is his fat ass not dead?

You can never tell with a crackhead. He could fall asleep and die of a heart attack or OD while in the tub next month or he could just as likely pull a Marion Barry who is still alive and kicking in his late 70s.

:D

BZICSh_CcAAgnf-.png

• Like 1

Frederick Back 2 Time Oscar winning Animator/Short Film Director of such films as The Man Who Planted Trees,Crac,The Mighty River etc is dead at 89

Guest Badger

According to CBC 1990s Canadian Teen Pop Star Robin Daggers has died of a heroin overdose 2 weeks short of her 33rd birthday. 33

According to CBC 1990s Canadian Teen Pop Star Robin Daggers has died of a heroin overdose 2 weeks short of her 33rd birthday. 33

Didn't realise we report fictitious TV character deaths on this forum now........!?!

Didn't realise we report fictitious TV character deaths on this forum now........!?!

There are some sad bastards out there that think fictitious characters in soaps are real people.

There are some sad bastards out there that think fictitious characters in soaps are real people.

Yes maybe there are but, that guy was just an oddball troll whose other contribution was a post about Louis Farrakhan being unable to attend the Virginia Country Music awards due to illness..... well, that one was funny at least.

Are they really that sad though? If they genuinely don't know they're not real then they're just thick. It's the people who know they are fictional but like to pretend they are real that are probably the real sad cases!

• Like 1

Canadian filmmaker Dave Walker, found dead, in Cambodia.

Canadian Musician, Nash the Slash, dead at 66.

441px-Nash_the_Slash.jpg

He was clearly a national treasure.

441px-Nash_the_Slash.jpg

He was clearly a national treasure.

Looks like a cross between Trevor Horn and Jean Luc Ponty

The N-Word is just, like, SO IN with all the hottest teen acts these days!

(Justin Bieber got caught saying the N-word in a tape uncovered from like 2010 or something.)

http://www.huffingto..._n_5425978.html

I was gonna start a thread for "out of control kids" like Bieber, etc. since this happened and also One Direction got caught smoking pot (and saying the N-word), but I just looked and Bieber has just turned 20 and I think all the 1Ders are above 20 now too, so..... too late. Maybe there's some other younger acts I'm not aware of who will start doing crazy shit. Okay getting caught saying the N-Word is not necessarily indicative of a "downward spiral" but he keeps getting into the news for crazy shit so we might as well document it on the basis that it might be the beginning of some sort of slide into craziness.

Wow. Now another old clip of Bieber using the N-word has appeared.... he sings a version of one of his own songs with the n-word substituted into the song.......

I dunno if this could be a career killer....... since he was so young then, probably not. But I'm posting it anyway for your amusement. Also it includes the other clip of him making the chainsaw joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2_FhQ98-gs

Guest Guest

Justin Bieber R.I.P :(

Local Comedian, Greg Potocky committed suicide, yesterday. :'( He was actually a friend of mine.

Guest Guest

Local Comedian, Greg Potocky committed suicide, yesterday. :'( He was actually a friend of mine.

sorry to hear that .hope you're doing ok

Leonard Cohen releasing a new album, due out Sept 23rd(if you're in the US) or Sept 22nd (in the UK)

• Like 2