Sign in to follow this  
Estuarian Float

The Graham Slamwich

Which Billy Graham will leave us first?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Guest

Official spokesman for Billy Graham has said sunday that his condition has been relatively stable for the past few weeks, and reports of his imminent demise have been exaggerated . http://www.citizen-t...holding-steady-

Official spokesman for Billy Graham has said sunday that his condition has been relatively stable for the past few weeks, and reports of his imminent demise have been exaggerated . http://www.citizen-t...holding-steady-

Yeah, but have reports of his likely demise in 2014 been exaggerated?

Guest Guest

Yeah, but have reports of his likely demise in 2014 been exaggerated?

It would be madness to not have him on the 2014 list if he makes it to then. The indications are that a simple cold could finish him off, and it's going to be hard to get through a whole year without getting a cold at his age!

Guest Guest

Unconfirmed reports that close family and friends are gathered at the bedside of Billy Graham this afternoon as he may have only hours to live. Graham family has apparantely requested news blackout till he actually passes. I'm trying to verify the truth of these reports from my sources in the US

Unconfirmed reports that close family and friends are gathered at the bedside of Billy Graham this afternoon as he may have only hours to live. Graham family has apparantely requested news blackout till he actually passes. I'm trying to verify the truth of these reports from my sources in the US

You mean you're pressing "F5" on the National Enquirer front page?

• Like 6

Billy Graham stages miraculous christmas recovery and visits some of his followers... http://crossmap.chri...e-and-hear-5496

You can forget him for the 14th hit then!

"A speech by Dr. Billy Graham 3 years ago"

Do keep up.

• Like 2

Superstar has outlived his 2 year prognosis by a good few months already. Reverend is just old. My vote is with Superstar.

(although after a few ports I have clicked the wrong name...so my ACTUAL physical vote is, regrettably, on Reverend).

I voted for Superstar

Guest Guest

Billy Graham stages miraculous christmas recovery and visits some of his followers... http://crossmap.chri...e-and-hear-5496

You can forget him for the 14th hit then!

"A speech by Dr. Billy Graham 3 years ago"

Do keep up.

Sorry.Like Boleyn I had a few too many when I posted that.. :mellow:

Guest Guest

Franklin Graham was just on Meet the Press asking people to pray for his dad again, so it seems his condition is much the same as it was a couple of weeks ago.He could go tomorrow,or linger for weeks.Doubt it'll be longer than weeks though unless he improves

I vote for the Rev, as I have NF Idea who the other bloke is.

Yes, I know that google is my friend. but I can't be arsed wasting the keystrokes on a nobody. :-)

I vote for the Rev, as I have NF Idea who the other bloke is.

Yes, I know that google is my friend. but I can't be arsed wasting the keystrokes on a nobody. :-)

He is the original hulk hogan brother .

Guest Guest

Rev Grahams daughter sounding very gloomy about his condition saying he is 'at peace' and making it sound like he's very near the end. Too late for 2013 now probably but a definite contender for 1st hit of 2014 if he's on the list http://www.newsmax.c...12/31/id/544533

I reckon he'll be numero uno...

• Like 1

He needs to hang on until tomorrow or there'll be a lot of disappointed teams.

He needs to hang on until tomorrow or there'll be a lot of disappointed teams.

He'd better hang on till tomorrow. I forgot to put him on my list this past year. Although if he goes today, my wife will take 2nd place in our local deadpool and then I'll have to email all those that picked him for next year for them to send in a sub.

That was good reading. Not just because of the celeb death drought but because of the hilarity of the article. I still can't believe Glenn Beck called his website The Blaze. Also she seemed to say she was actually looking forward to his death, made it sound like some sort of party or something. Fucking religious weirdos!

Guest Guest

That was good reading. Not just because of the celeb death drought but because of the hilarity of the article. I still can't believe Glenn Beck called his website The Blaze. Also she seemed to say she was actually looking forward to his death, made it sound like some sort of party or something. Fucking religious weirdos!

Maybe she's just read his will ..

Maybe he's the Joker in her DDP

• Like 2

Guest Gay Alf

they were both hot studs back in the day

wouldn't mind being the lettuce in that sandwich

It seems as though the Reverend will beat out the Superstar.