Sign in to follow this  
RIP Wee Jum

Predict The (Alleged) Nonce

maybe we should all be careful about spreading unfounded rumours just in case some of those celebs lawyers are reading this site... :unsure:

First of all its alleged .

second of all how do they know who is posting?

Even if they do track down the owner of a profile on here can they prove they posted it?

Why you think so many of those people who take people to court over twitter posts have been thrown out .

Can i just clarify something.

"Alleged" AFAIK, means that the "accusation" has already been made but not proven. To wit, to state that something is alleged you have to already be in a position where an unproven accusation has been made, right?

Now, none of the names that have been put on here have been accused of anything, irrespective if people are speculating that they MAY be,

For that reason, is it not the case that the people who are naming names on this thread are, themselves, stating that they believe those people are most likely to be accused of being a nonce?

Im confusing myself here... :lol:

Look, as far as i can tell, the only people that are suggesting that certain celebrities may turn out to be paedos are the people posting the names on here.

The internet has no anonymity whatsoever and people HAVE been successfully prosecuted for what they have posted, FACT.

Dangerous waters.....

Anyway, fuck it.

As you were.

While I agree with the general thrust :ph34r: of your post, LFN, I'm not sure that this equates to actual accusation.

For that reason, is it not the case that the people who are naming names on this thread are, themselves, stating that they believe those people are most likely to be accused of being a nonce?

The little magician type guy from the 1980s who wore a syrup and who liked things or not in my opinion alledgely could or may or didnt even do any fiddling

Jim Bowen, Shakin Stevens perhaps?

I'd just like to point out that lots of people had dodgy pullovers/beards/hair/wigs in the 70s (and other decades).

Many people worked with children in the 70s (and other decades).

Many people worked for the BBC in the 70s (and other decades).

It doesn't make them all 'nonces', 'rapists' or 'kiddy fiddlers'.

This is (in my opinion) the most puerile, pointless thread currently in existence on this (and probably many other) forum/a

What purpose does it serve?

Its like a load of kids in the school playground pointing at another kid and calling him names.

By all means, have a serious discussion about who is and isn't a sexual predator; talk about how surprised we all were about Stuart Hall, and how surprised we weren't about Jimmy Savile, but can we do away with the 'so-and-so' must be a paedo because he had dodgy hair and worked on a kids TV show?

Rant over.

• Like 2

^^^^ timmy mallet imo.......

(edit....dammit , the ^^^^ doesn't work too well at the start of a new page :( )

http://news.sky.com/story/1088135/pool-of-offenders-in-music-school-abuse

god now there is another abuse branch this time in a music school. I wonder if anyone famous was involved with this school?

At this rate they will have to build new prisons to house all these pedo's and abusers lol

Maybe they can put all the musician pedo's in one jail and rename it jailhouse rock.

• Like 1

Guest JoseMourinho

I heard from a reliable source that a certain tv presenter will be offered the chance to phone a solicitor as opposed to phoning a friend soon

I heard from a reliable source that a certain tv presenter will be offered the chance to phone a solicitor as opposed to phoning a friend soon

The above guest could well be speaking out of their arse, however the notion is certainly not implausible. The presenter in question did at one time have a reputation for carving up a large number of bedpost notches...

The above guest could well be speaking out of their arse, however the notion is certainly not implausible. The presenter in question did at one time have a reputation for carving up a large number of bedpost notches...

Also a former school teacher.

"You a nonce?"

"No!"

"Is that your final answer?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incidentally, how old was the girl Craig Charles was cleared of raping?

• Like 1

Also a former school teacher.

"You a nonce?"

"No!"

"Is that your final answer?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe she was an adult

Mr Solley said that for years the woman had been "a performer, a dancer, dancing almost exclusively for men - and the nature of your dancing was exotic". The woman said she had been a dancer but was now a student. She denied she had put on "a show" for the men in her flat.

I'm guessing old enough.

I'd just like to point out that lots of people had dodgy pullovers/beards/hair/wigs in the 70s (and other decades).

This is (in my opinion) the most puerile, pointless thread currently in existence on this (and probably many other) forum/a

Its like a load of kids in the school playground pointing at another kid and calling him names.

By all means, have a serious discussion about who is and isn't a sexual predator; talk about how surprised we all were about Stuart Hall, and how surprised we weren't about Jimmy Savile, but can we do away with the 'so-and-so' must be a paedo because he had dodgy hair and worked on a kids TV show?

Rant over.

I think this thread is more about whom we may have suspected as we were growing up and to confirm our suspicions. But sure, when the names are released as people get arrested or brought in for questioning, it's either a "NOOO! NOT SO-AND-SO" or "*shrug* no surprises there".

If it includes old timers that are dead, I'd nominate jack hargreaves ? was it ?

Did a show in the 70's , basically an old timer with beard telling you how to catch and skin moles etc, whilst smoking a pipe.

Great programme, they should bring it back.

If it includes old timers that are dead, I'd nominate jack hargreaves ? was it ?

Did a show in the 70's , basically an old timer with beard telling you how to catch and skin moles etc, whilst smoking a pipe.

How?

Rant over.

I think this thread is more about whom we may have suspected as we were growing up and to confirm our suspicions. But sure, when the names are released as people get arrested or brought in for questioning, it's either a "NOOO! NOT SO-AND-SO" or "*shrug* no surprises there".

That may be your interpretation, but some posters seem to be just throwing in every name they can remember who might have worked for the BBC, had access to children or a dodgy beard/haircut/wig/pullover or any combination thereof. Start reading through the thread from the beginning and you'll see what (and who) I mean.

If there is any anecdotal evidence for even a small percentage of the names being thrown into the mix, lets hear it, othertwise its just as tedious as iain/notaguest/guestguest posting about any death, illness or stubbed toe of any minor celebrity, regardless of relevance.

How?

Cos it was good.

Edit.... a quick Google and it was called "out of town" .. and rehashed as "old country" in the 80's.

Sorry I can't get proper embedding via phone...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_sGRHPGHSYg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_sGRHPGHSYg

How?

Cos it was good.

Edit.... a quick Google and it was called "out of town" .. and rehashed as "old country" in the 80's.

http://m.youtube.com...v%3D_sGRHPGHSYg

I thought you meant the TV programme that was called 'How'.

I'll put a fiver down each way on Geoffrey Hayes

How do EW bets work when guessing the next sexual predator to be arrested?

Maybe if they admit to 'thinking' about doing wrong gets you the 1/4 odds.

The EW is if he's the next, 2nd or 3rd person to be pulled in.

Good Answer i like it.

I'll have a 50p EW Canadian on

Tarrant

Mallett

Pat Sharpe

John Noakes

Gaz Top

How?

Cos it was good.

http://m.youtube.com...v%3D_sGRHPGHSYg

I thought you meant the TV programme that was called 'How'.

I know you did :)

Rant over.

That may be your interpretation, but some posters seem to be just throwing in every name they can remember who might have worked for the BBC, had access to children or a dodgy beard/haircut/wig/pullover or any combination thereof. Start reading through the thread from the beginning and you'll see what (and who) I mean.

If there is any anecdotal evidence for even a small percentage of the names being thrown into the mix, lets hear it, othertwise its just as tedious as iain/notaguest/guestguest posting about any death, illness or stubbed toe of any minor celebrity, regardless of relevance.

I believe you are pissing into a gale force wind Sir.

You will only be successful in soaking your trousers.

Put yer dick away and forget about it, they aint worffff it!!!!

Rant over.

Hold on a minute. Not everyone on this thread has mentioned names based solely on "ooh bad perm" or "oh he wears a tasteless jumper".

Of the names I referred to, one was based on having met him, and while I think he is a lech and nothing more, it wouldn't surprise me to hear other people put forward his name if only to jump on the bandwagon, one was based on something a good friend of mine told me about her older sister's encounter with the chap when she worked at Jersey airport, again the consensus was lech but nothing worse and one was based on something I thought I had read on another thread here but I'd be more than happy to admit I'm wrong.

Rant over.

I believe you are pissing into a gale force wind Sir.

You will only be successful in soaking your trousers.

Put yer dick away and forget about it, they aint worffff it!!!!

Very eloquently put.

You are, of course, right.

With Fergie leaving ManUtd in a few days time, the longest serving manager title will pass to that "Arsey" Wenger guy. Me somehow thinks it could be a short tenure with many strange phone calls listing crude unhealthy inside information being made to the cops by some elderly chap with a heavy Scottish twang in his voice.

Rant over.

Hold on a minute. Not everyone on this thread has mentioned names based solely on "ooh bad perm" or "oh he wears a tasteless jumper".

Of the names I referred to, one was based on having met him, and while I think he is a lech and nothing more, it wouldn't surprise me to hear other people put forward his name if only to jump on the bandwagon, one was based on something a good friend of mine told me about her older sister's encounter with the chap when she worked at Jersey airport, again the consensus was lech but nothing worse and one was based on something I thought I had read on another thread here but I'd be more than happy to admit I'm wrong.

I think the thrust of Times post was that if this thread was a ship, it would be the Titanic.

This place has always had the weird/stupid/off the wall kind of threads but this one, to some, is a bit brain dead.

I mean, im pretty sure all of those celebs mentioned would much rather be one of the many chosen as candidates to die this year than be mentioned as potential paedophiles, eh?

Im not sure how much mileage you are supposed to get out of speculating as to whether somebody is to be accused of one of the worst things anybody could possibly be accused of.

Anyway, as for your encounter, pics or it didnt happen!!

If you have no pics available, slip on a very short grey pleated skirt, a tight white blouse that can barely hold in your heaving breasts and put your hair up in bunches. When you have done that, take a pic as a partial re enactment of the event you mentioned. :)

Now, it may not be 100% accurate to the event but it will, hopefully, give me the right 'orn because Im starting to need all the help i can get.

Thanks in anticipation

Yours

LFN ( pervy)

PS: If it helps, imagine you are doing it for Alexander Armstrong. :D