Sign in to follow this  
Paul Bearer

Name On A Coke Bottle

Channel 800 and something, and it's still English-speaking channels? Must be American cable TV. There's probably 1000 more channels after that. I wonder what their version of Babestation is like...

Channel 800 and something, and it's still English-speaking channels? Must be American cable TV. There's probably 1000 more channels after that. I wonder what their version of Babestation is like...

It's probably the news...

It's probably the news...

Eh? Are you trying to say Americans are too prudish to have Babestation so I would just find FOX news, or are you saying their cable is so tacky that they would have topless women reading the news?

There are so many ways English like to criticise Yanks it's hard to actually tell which angle you're coming from!

Erm............What is this "Babestation" you speak of?".......Erm.........it sounds really interesting......from a Death Listing researchicle sort of angle!

Erm............What is this "Babestation" you speak of?".......Erm.........it sounds really interesting......from a Death Listing researchicle sort of angle!

Erm, just look on Wikipedia. The name itself is kinda just used as a generic term for the quite large amount similar channels these days. Because there are many like it that can also be found around the same channel number (900s) on Sky. OR SO I'VE HEARD.

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or the Jimmy Saville thread. This 'dope' T-shirt also spells pedo over and over againBeV9GypCEAAo91h.jpg

• Like 1

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or the Jimmy Saville thread. This 'dope' T-shirt also spells pedo over and over againBeV9GypCEAAo91h.jpg

Is this another urban outfiters t-shirt?

This 'dope' T-shirt also spells pedo over and over again

But incorrectly.

425895_464984730208492_1332104444_n.jpg
  • Like 1

Hmmmmmmmm! BfLl1loCIAAWunJ.jpg

Well this is the RICOH arena

If you are looking for inaccurate descriptions how about a Coventry City home game........ in Northampton.

Happy New Year to all our Chinese readers...

year-of-the-whores.jpg

• Like 2

HAHAHAH.

So...uhm...yeah...

wjfz5365770.jpg

So, er..... what is that? Just normal recipes by holocaust survivors? Or is it a collection of ingeniously resourceful recipes that will come in really useful if you are ever put into concentration camp(s)? Like how to make a lovely chilli con carne out of just dead rats?

So...uhm...yeah...

wjfz5365770.jpg

So, er..... what is that? Just normal recipes by holocaust survivors? Or is it a collection of ingeniously resourceful recipes that will come in really useful if you are ever put into concentration camp(s)? Like how to make a lovely chilli con carne out of just dead rats?

One thing is for sure, they wouldn't have been short of an oven or two...

• Like 3

too_far.gif

too_far.gif

No, no, no, no, er, no... Still some way to go yet, I fear...

• Like 1

So...uhm...yeah...

wjfz5365770.jpg

Your guess is as good as mine...although I don't imagine there'd be many ways one could cook watered-down turnip soup and ersatz bread.

So...uhm...yeah...

wjfz5365770.jpg

Your guess is as good as mine...although I don't imagine there'd be many ways one could cook watered-down turnip soup and ersatz bread.

Clearly I have got the wrong end of the stick. I thought that was the main ingredient.

Buy now while stocks last.

SLd4P.jpg
  • Like 2