Sign in to follow this  
WonderingAboutDeath

Rupaul And Other Drag Queens

RuPaul is over 50. He seems to be in good health but I want a health update just in case. Can we also talk about other drag queens?

• Like 1

No.

They all died 30 years ago.

RuPaul is over 50. He seems to be in good health but I want a health update just in case. Can we also talk about other drag queens?

I would rather talk about drag racing .

drag-queen-racing.jpg

• Like 1

400full.jpg

John Travolta is reported to be in good health

• Haha 1

Natasha Richards, a Clearwater-based performer who won dozens of titles in local and national drag pageants, died Friday. She was 44. The circumstances and cause of her death were unclear.

SC

http://www.tampabay.com/news/obituaries/natasha-richards-a-fierce-fixture-of-tampa-bays-drag-queen-community-dies/2305100

Natasha Richards, a Clearwater-based performer who won dozens of titles in local and national drag pageants, died Friday. She was 44. The circumstances and cause of her death were unclear.

SC

http://www.tampabay.com/news/obituaries/natasha-richards-a-fierce-fixture-of-tampa-bays-drag-queen-community-dies/2305100

What's wrong with the drag queen thread? :duck:

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/8267-rupaul-and-other-drag-queens/

• Like 1

SChttp://www.tampabay.com/news/obituaries/natasha-richards-a-fierce-fixture-of-tampa-bays-drag-queen-community-dies/2305100

What's wrong with the drag queen thread? :duck:

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/8267-rupaul-and-other-drag-queens/

Didn't know we had one. If an Admin could move my post I'd appreciate it.

SC

Edited by DevonDeathTrip
Posts moved.

:ninja: I wasn't aware that Cynthia Lee Fontaine was a Drag Queen.

• Haha 1

Donnie "Dirtwoman" Corker, famous drag queen of Richmond, Virginia, dead at 65:

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/dirtwoman-one-of-richmond-s-most-colorful-characters-has-died/article_03a4b7dc-05bb-5520-990a-a65e2ce28bd0.html

In the course of his career, he did everything from drag shows, radio appearances, wrestling matches and running for mayor.

Jack Doroshow, also known as Flawless Sabrina, has died aged 79. Perhaps best known for the documentary The Queen in 1968, as well as organising pageants across the US which helped get drag queens such as Divine their first big performances. 

One thing I'm going to flag up on the 10% chance it pays off and I can be all "told you so..." when he carks it: Ru Paul's long-time makeup assistant Mathu Andersen left "Ru Paul's Drag Race" last season and deleted all his social media accounts. Fandom rumours suggest it was to do with a "health condition" - whether that's shorthand for addiction or if he's got two months to live, I can't tell you.

Keep an eye out for Drag Race alum Katya: took a break from drag last year. It's now been revealed that was because she had become a meth addict and had subsequently suffered a heart attack. 

• Sad 1

Tyler Henry, some television 'psychic/medium' who does readings for the stars, talks about his show and an episode where RuPaul's dead father was reached.
SC

Drag queen Misty Knight (Sheila Bailey)-- winner of over 100 pageants -- died of cancer she first was diagnosed with in 2014.  Knight, a transgender woman and drag performer for more than 53 years, died at Hospice of Dayton (OH) at 10:29 p.m. Thursday. She was 65. 
SC

Robbie Turner from RPDR Season 8 claims to have walked away from a serious drunk driving accident 

which her Uber driver "did not survive". However Seattle Police, hospitals in the Seattle area and Uber have no record whatsoever that the crash happened. It took her a whole 21 hours to recover from the trauma before she went back to tweeting inspirational quotes. Oh, and the obligatory promotion of her upcoming show... <_<

On 23/04/2018 at 19:19, Clorox Bleachman said:

Robbie Turner from RPDR Season 8 claims to have walked away from a serious drunk driving accident 

which her Uber driver "did not survive". However Seattle Police, hospitals in the Seattle area and Uber have no record whatsoever that the crash happened. It took her a whole 21 hours to recover from the trauma before she went back to tweeting inspirational quotes. Oh, and the obligatory promotion of her upcoming show... <_<

It's OK, she's given a completely sensible explanation for why she lied about being in a fatal car crash: she was either drugged or fell over in the shower.

On 20/03/2018 at 21:39, Spade_Cooley said:

Keep an eye out for Drag Race alum Katya: took a break from drag last year. It's now been revealed that was because she had become a meth addict and had subsequently suffered a heart attack. 

don't take Katya please  :(

51 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Ru Paul's Drag Race's ChiChi DeVayne has been hospitalized for possible kidney failure:

http://www.out.com/drag/2020/7/17/drag-races-chi-chi-devayne-hospitalized-possible-kidney-failure

This show also deserves its own thread, but I leave it to Spade to open it.

No real need for a new thread I'd have thought.....;)

Indeed, I forgot about this!

• Haha 1

Missed opportunity to not have "Sashay away..." as the description for this thread.

• Like 3

Lady Red Couture, self-proclaimed "largest drag queen in captivity" and co-host of drag talk show Hey Qween, has died of the delightfully named "cyclical vomiting syndrome". QO'd straight away.

• Sad 1

darienne Lake from Rupaul’s drag race season 6 RUveals she has cancer