Spade_Cooley

US Ensemble Dramas/HBO Box Set Shows

So...HA caused by mixing too many painkillers recovering from surgery, basically?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, msc said:

So...HA caused by mixing too many painkillers recovering from surgery, basically?

Yeah it sounds like something along those lines.  I didn't inventory in my head each of those drugs listed but it sounds like too much at once.
I'm not a doctor, I just play one on DL.

SC

4 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Yeah it sounds like something along those lines.  I didn't inventory in my head each of those drugs listed but it sounds like too much at once.
I'm not a doctor, I just play one on DL.

SC

I recognise a bunch of them from pro-wrestling deaths. :(

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2013 at 10:14, CaptainChorizo said:

Robert Morse who plays Bertram Cooper on Mad Men is 82

Just based on age he might die in the next few years

Just a heads up.

OldWillz was watching a programme about Hollywood Musicals the other day and Robert Morse popped up. OldWillz has a habit of watching stuff fairly shortly before one of the participants dies.

I'm popping him on my shortlists should he get through the current tranche of pools.

23 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

US ER actress Vanessa Marquez executed by the police, aged 49: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6118673/Former-ER-star-Vanessa-Marquez-shot-dead-police-pulling-BB-gun-them.html

DDP Pick.

Edit: Interesting she was Maniac Cop 3 as well....

:o

Actually a DDP miss for me. When she accused Clooney of metoo-ery last year, the papers said she was terminally ill, but I never found out what was actually wrong with her.

Why in the hell would she have been a DDP pick, even in a theme team?  She wouldn't have made  the cut, at 49, on a team 'famous people named Vanessa'.  

(EDIT: Responding to msc's post below (something new lol), perhaps she was 'terminally ill' perhaps not, but it's moot.  She died of no illness unless stupidity qualifies.  So the reasoning for inclusion on a DDP team fails here.)

^ Sir Creep doesn't read my posts. And I thought I was his favourite grumpy Glaswegian Deathlist poster with an "m" in their moniker too... :(:lol:

• Like 1

Well now the police have blacklisted her -- from the living.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

(EDIT: Responding to msc's post below (something new lol), perhaps she was 'terminally ill' perhaps not, but it's moot.  She died of no illness unless stupidity qualifies.  So the reasoning for inclusion on a DDP team fails here.)

Ah but I point you to Matt Lucas (off Little Britain)'s ex in 2009-ish. Picked by one randomer due to cancer, beat it in January. Bad pick. Then shot himself dead in the November.

Sometimes, sheer dumb luck is a deadpoolers friend. And it was a unique for Hippoposthumous, which is one of my all time favourite DDP team names.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

US ER actress Vanessa Marquez executed by the police, aged 49: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6118673/Former-ER-star-Vanessa-Marquez-shot-dead-police-pulling-BB-gun-them.html

DDP Pick.

Edit: Interesting she was Maniac Cop 3 as well....

Great pick from Hippoposthumous though, puts them up to 27th. Probably not enough for a title challenge, but for a team that's been playing for nine years and never managed above the mid-60s that's impressive.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, msc said:

Ah but I point you to Matt Lucas (off Little Britain)'s ex in 2009-ish. Picked by one randomer due to cancer, beat it in January. Bad pick. Then shot himself dead in the November.

Sometimes, sheer dumb luck is a deadpoolers friend. And it was a unique for Hippoposthumous, which is one of my all time favourite DDP team names.

Or how the DeathList has attempted unnatural hits through terrorists, train wrecks, etc to no avail, whereas John Nash was just picked due to age.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Why in the hell would she have been a DDP pick, even in a theme team?  She wouldn't have made  the cut, at 49, on a team 'famous people named Vanessa'.  

She accused one of the most powerful stars(George Clooney) in Hollywood of sexual harassment,seems reasonable her and other me too accuser's who got Blacklisted might be worth a punt if they fit criteria for a theme team.  She wasn't the first and won't be the last person to die under unnatural circumstances who ran afoul of some Big Dog's in Hollywood

• Thanks 1

My sister posted ‘the police should BB more careful’. :P   I’m so proud of her.

SC

It reads like a suicide though, 'death by cop'.

Picked for being a bit loopy perhaps?

Happy 43rd birthday to Ptolemy Slocum! :birthday:

Yes, you heard me right. Ptolemy Slocum.

The Sopranos' 20th anniversary had the various living castmembers pop up here and there, and Tony Sirico isn't looking that great. Hey T, did you hear what I said? I said Tony Sirico isn't looking that great.

Ywd0lbK.jpg

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

The Sopranos' 20th anniversary had the various living castmembers pop up here and there, and Tony Sirico isn't looking that great. Hey T, did you hear what I said? I said Tony Sirico isn't looking that great.

Ywd0lbK.jpg

Reminds me of Gene Kelly near the end of his life. Not death list material but definitely won't see 80 IMO.

On 07/06/2017 at 10:39, ObakeFilter said:

Made a list of older Oz actors you might find handy.

*snip*

George Morfogen March 30, 1933

*snip*

Morfogen dead.

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Never watched The Sopranos but apparently Brian Tarantina is dead at 60: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/brian-tarantina-dead-sopranos-star-20798004

He was only in one episode iirc? He's the guy who gets killed by Bobby Sr just before he crashes his car during an asthma attack. He was the MC of the comedy club in The Marvellous Ms Maisel  more recently.