Spade_Cooley

US Ensemble Dramas/HBO Box Set Shows

James Gandolfini would've been 59 today

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

James Gandolfini would've been 59 today

I remember everyone being "shocked" at the time. I wasn't.

james_gandolfini_sex.jpg

• Like 1

The sopranos is by far the best TV show of all time 

He was also the voice actor in GTA IV as the Crowd of Liberty City.

No cause of death mentioned yet

Bob Odenkirk, 58y Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul actor looks like he's aged a lot during the last year or two. Even his voice sounds somewhat different.

Joseph Siravo, who is best known for playing Johnny Boy Soprano in The Sopranos, has reportedly died aged 64. No official confirmation as of yet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, ObakeFilter said:

Joseph Siravo, who is best known for playing Johnny Soprano in The Sopranos, has reportedly died aged 64. No official confirmation as of yet.

My favourite series. Every character was portrayed to perfection 

58 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Crossposting here as he was Ray-Ray D'Abaldo, who shot Silvio and nearly killed Patsy Parisi in The Sopranos' penultimate episode.

The blue comet. What a phenomenal episode 

I might be overreading this, but >14 hours without any more news on Odenkirk feels a bit ominous. Doesn't mean it's anything tragically serious, but seems like this could be worse than, say, heat exhaustion or something. Hope I'm wrong though.

11 hours ago, JustPassingThrough said:

TMZ is now saying that it was "heart-related." Apparently, he was in really rough shape yesterday, but seems to be doing better now.

I'd guess Nate Odenkirk is some relation (son, I believe), so would be in a position to know; response from Michael McKean would also indicate authenticity/reliability.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Bob Odenkirk, back at work. Looks like he's all good, man.

• Like 2

Willie Garson, who played Stanford Blatch in the Sex And The City series and films dead from cancer aged 57: https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/21/sex-and-the-city-willie-garson-stanford-blatch-dead-dies/

Been in loads of stuff otherwise. Of most interest to me personally was his turn as Lee Harvey Oswald in a memorable episode of Quantum Leap.

He was in Star Trek: Voyager as well, making him a further miss for the Scavenger Hunt.

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0308606/

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

5 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Willie Garson, who played Stanford Blatch in the Sex And The City series and films dead from cancer aged 57: https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/21/sex-and-the-city-willie-garson-stanford-blatch-dead-dies/

Been in loads of stuff otherwise. Of most interest to me personally was his turn as Lee Harvey Oswald in a memorable episode of Quantum Leap.

He was in Star Trek: Voyager as well, making him a further miss for the Scavenger Hunt.

Same here about QL. I was thinking that I don't specifically remember this guy until I read that he was LHO. That was a fantastic episode.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

2 hours ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

Same here about QL. I was thinking that I don't specifically remember this guy until I read that he was LHO. That was a fantastic episode.

I never saw him in any of the aforementioned programmes, but recognising the face I find I remember him playing Mozzie in White Collar; he was pretty good.

8 minutes ago, time said:

I never saw him in any of the aforementioned programmes, but recognising the face I find I remember him playing Mozzie in White Collar; he was pretty good.

'

Oh man, I didn't recognise the name but the face is instantly recognisable from dozens of shows, including 2 memorable roles in The X-Files, White Collar and a recurring role in Stargate.

15 minutes ago, msc said:

'

Oh man, I didn't recognise the name but the face is instantly recognisable from dozens of shows, including 2 memorable roles in The X-Files, White Collar and a recurring role in Stargate.

For the Friends fans:

Why don’t you go back to 3b, 3b!