Spade_Cooley

US Ensemble Dramas/HBO Box Set Shows

28 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Robert Morse reportedly dead aged 90: https://abc7.com/robert-morse-dead-obituary-mad-men/11775650/

Might have preferred Broadway thread but this is where he is mentioned. Without looking, he's probably a DDP pick as he has been for years.

Was still acting on stage till just before the pandemic started too. Alongside Mad Men, he was good playing Dominick Dunne in The People vs OJ Simpson. Another name I considered for my Oldies team but he seemed a regular DDP pick, which is good news for Lullabye-bye of Broadway who get a DDP unique when the cert QO shows up!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, msc said:

Was still acting on stage till just before the pandemic started too. Alongside Mad Men, he was good playing Dominick Dunne in The People vs OJ Simpson. Another name I considered for my Oldies team but he seemed a regular DDP pick, which is good news for Lullabye-bye of Broadway who get a DDP unique when the cert QO shows up!

QO: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/apr/21/robert-morse-star-of-mad-men-and-broadway-dies-aged-90

• Like 1

Stage actor, TV, and film star Bruce MacVittie has died. The performer was 65 years old. 

Known for his roles in shows like Law & Order, The Sopranos, and As the World Turns among others, MacVittie made his Broadway debut alongside Al Pacino in 1983’s production of American Buffalo. According to an announcement made by MacVittie’s wife, Carol Ochs, to The New York Times, the performer died Saturday, May 7 at a hospital in New York City.

SC

• Like 1

He was the juror from Uncle Junior's trial that Eugene Pontecorvo threatens, if you were interested. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

He was the juror from Uncle Junior's trial that Eugene Pontecorvo threatens, if you were interested. 

Who is Alex Trebek?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Insane said:

Tony Siragusa, NFL player for the Ravens And Colts and played from 1990-2001 with him retiring in 2001 with a ring after the NFL he was a Sideline Reporter and Analyst For Fox NFL games Died At 55 for reasons not announced yet https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/22/nfl-legend-tony-siragusa-dead-at-55/?adid=social-twa

Tony_Siragusa_(cropped).jpg

Cross posting here as he also played frankie cortese in The Sopranos.

• Like 1

How many dead from last year's Sopranos theme team now?

EDIT: Rae Allen, Peter Bogdanovich, Paul Hernan and now Siragusa.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DoorSlammer said:

I think this is the appropriate thread to post. 24 actor Gregory Itzin (who played President Charles Logan) dead at 74.

Several roles in Star Trek, none of which gain him a Scavvy Hunt nomination.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 20/01/2019 at 07:28, Spade_Cooley said:

The Sopranos' 20th anniversary had the various living castmembers pop up here and there, and Tony Sirico isn't looking that great. Hey T, did you hear what I said? I said Tony Sirico isn't looking that great.

Ywd0lbK.jpg

Tony Sirico is not looking great, he’s dead: 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I recognize the name from Family Guy. Voiced the short-lived Vinnie the dog in a handful of episodes.

• Like 1

Another LotM via Spade's Sopranos theme. At this rate if that team jinxes Frankie Valli or Nancy Sinatra I swear to God...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

God bless him. He was one of the best 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Watch it Chrissy! (@ChrissyWatch) / Twitter

Hey: watch it Joey.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2022 at 15:46, DoorSlammer said:

I think this is the appropriate thread to post. 24 actor Gregory Itzin (who played President Charles Logan) dead at 74.

On 08/07/2022 at 16:07, YoungWillz said:

Several roles in Star Trek, none of which gain him a Scavvy Hunt nomination.

Ah, sorry to hear of this. I didn't know the name written down but I recognised the face instantly from lots of 90s American TV! Beyond the various Treks and 24 (iirc he has a pretty major role in that), I remember him as the Mayor of Eerie, Indiana, in the cult 90s kids TV series!

gregory-itzin.jpg?w=620&h=481

• Like 1

On 08/05/2017 at 16:25, ObakeFilter said:

I've made a list of The Sopranos cast and crew and their acommodating dates of birth, I hope it will make it easier to follow.

Robert LuPone July 29, 1946

Robert LuPone dead at 76.

• Like 5

According to this reddit post, Joliet Harris who played Caroline Massey in The Wire died last week.

DTTCRkN.png

"Damn Calvin, you know I got the bingo tonight!"

• Like 1

On 10/01/2022 at 20:54, arghton said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/10/entertainment/o-yeong-su-golden-globes-intl-scli/index.html

O Yeong-su has become the first Korean to win a Golden Globe. He played an old guy with a brain tumor (Player 001) in Squid Game. He's 77 and now also one of the oldest people to win the award

Golden Globe-Winning ‘Squid Game’ Star Oh Yeong-su Indicted for Sexual Misconduct.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

On 20/10/2022 at 10:57, Planetist said:

According to this reddit post, Joliet Harris who played Caroline Massey in The Wire died last week.

DTTCRkN.png

"Damn Calvin, you know I got the bingo tonight!"

Another day, another reddit post announcing the death of an actor from The Wire. This time it's Al Brown who played Stan Valchek. Curious how the character has his own wiki page but the actor doesn't, must be very rare.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Planetist said:

Another day, another reddit post announcing the death of an actor from The Wire. This time it's Al Brown who played Stan Valchek. Curious how the character has his own wiki page but the actor doesn't, must be very rare.

"Bunch of fuckin' rat fuckers, all of ya!"

• Like 1

On 14/01/2023 at 15:41, Planetist said:

Hollywood Reporter obit for Al Brown.

• Like 1

After my one-year-too-early theme team effort with Sopranos alums, someone could do a lot worse than by putting together a team of 20 Wire possibles...

• Like 1