Octopus of Odstock

FIFA World Cup Players

28 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Why start a thread if he has stabilised?

Deathlist 2085?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He is probably still in the a&e department having tests done so nobody knows other than medical staff and his wife know anything probably. We'll most likely find out it was some weird heart condition that was undetected. I work in Cardiology so I know some of these tests can take a 24-48 hr to get results.

What a horrible night on what was supposed to be a huge day for Danish football. 

1 hour ago, Windsor said:

Why start a thread if he has stabilised? 

Was it his COVID jab or something? :ninja:

Who knows we'll have to wait and see. He received it on may 31st but that's not guaranteed yet and not first hand knowledge. Of course covid is responsible if you die within 28 days of a positive test , why shouldn't the vaccine be held up to the same standard?

The players are medically screened multiple times a year to try and eliminate sudden cardiac events. So questioning whether it was the vaccine 12 days after receiving it ,when it's known to cause heart issues is a valid question imo.

Are the CDC, Israel and reuters conspiracy theorists?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9677975/amp/CDC-hold-meeting-heart-inflammation-young-men-vaccine.html?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-sees-probable-link-between-pfizer-vaccine-small-number-myocarditis-cases-2021-06-01/

Time will tell...

33 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Who knows we'll have to wait and see. He received it on may 31st but that's not guaranteed yet and not first hand knowledge. Of course covid is responsible if you die within 28 days of a positive test , why shouldn't the vaccine be held up to the same standard?

The players are medically screened multiple times a year to try and eliminate sudden cardiac events. So questioning whether it was the vaccine 12 days after receiving it ,when it's known to cause heart issues is a valid question imo.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9677975/amp/CDC-hold-meeting-heart-inflammation-young-men-vaccine.html?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-sees-probable-link-between-pfizer-vaccine-small-number-myocarditis-cases-2021-06-01/

Time will tell...

I’ve had two bouts of hiccups today and I too had the Pfizer vaccine about 3 weeks ago.

Is Pfizer to blame? Only time will tell...

• Haha 3

FFS, won't somebody make it stop.

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

FFS, won't somebody make it stop.

Yeah, wont we think of the paranoid who are having their first jab in 48 hours! :D

(I'm firmly on the "its safe" boat but every third post on this forum at the moment appears to be "you're all going to die!" which is fucking draining...)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Windsor said:

I’ve had two bouts of hiccups today and I too had the Pfizer vaccine about 3 weeks ago.

Is Pfizer to blame? Only time will tell...

Did you have a bout of hiccups before the vaccine? Yes.  Did these people have inflamed hearts and other brutal side effects before the vaccine? No.

If you're not brave enough to face reality , I can give you some fiction if you like?

I don't tell my daughter the brutal reality of life because she's a child , so I read her fictional fairy stories . I can do the same with yourself and others who clearly can't handle the grim reality facing us.

I'll treat you and others in the same infantilised way if you like. The vaccines are 100% safe and effective, they'll cause no deaths or nasty side effects . Everyone will take the vaccine and we'll all go back to normal and live happily ever after the end.

P.S toast , I never brought up the vaccine Windsor did.

7 minutes ago, msc said:

Yeah, wont we think of the paranoid who are having their first jab in 48 hours! :D

(I'm firmly on the "its safe" boat but every third post on this forum at the moment appears to be "you're all going to die!" which is fucking draining...)

Actually I never said everyone was going to die. Windsor brought it up. I simply posted Christian eriksen had collapsed and was now stable. He brought up vaccines in a football thread , the issue is with him.

1 hour ago, msc said:

If it makes you feel better, I had my first Pfizer jab a fortnight ago and am still here. For now at least. :lol: Utterly painless and over and done with in seconds. A slightly dead arm for a couple of days afterwards, but soon back to normal. I was also a little apprehensive beforehand despite being 100% pro-vaccine, simply because of the amount of bullshit scare stories designed to put us off.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

A slightly dead arm for a couple of days afterwards

I'd have made good use of that :evil2:, but it didn't happen to me on Astra.

I'm going back to demand Pfizer as well now.

2 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Time will tell...

I pissed and shit myself all over my neighbours floor and carpet

Could it be vaccine related? Only time will tell.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

If it makes you feel better, I had my first Pfizer jab a fortnight ago and am still here. For now at least. :lol:

I hope you'll be inspiring us with your statistical analyses for many more years... ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

I pissed and shit myself all over my neighbours floor and carpet

Could it be vaccine related? Only time will tell.

No I think you're just a drooling inbred cholera laden rejected bucket of genetic material, who was shat out your mother's arse mate.

7 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

No I think you're just a drooling inbred cholera laden rejected bucket of genetic material, who was shat out your mother's arse mate.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKlpFBLnmW9SUy77pwgx9

8 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKlpFBLnmW9SUy77pwgx9

Don't resort to the lowest common denominator and post meme pic replies . Are you toast in disguise?

11 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Don't resort to the lowest common denominator and post meme pic replies . Are you toast in disguise?

thumb_after-6-straight-hours-of-having-s

When I die in 50 years I hope someone makes a joke about me having the covid vaccine

Giampiero Boniperti, the last survivor from Italy's 1950 World Cup squad, dead at 92 from heart failure

He was the captain of the Azzurri in 1954, from that squad only Carlo Galli (90) and Gino Pivatelli (88) survive.

• Like 2

Someone have the survivor list WC Brazil 1950?

I´m sure that are alive 'Tota' Carbajal from México and Manuel Muñoz and Andrés Prieto from Chile but have doubt with Carlos Guevara, Manuel Gutiérrez, Samuel Cuburu and Héctor Ortiz from México, Carlos Ibañez and Carlos Rojas from Chile, Dario Jara, Carlos Cantero, Juan Cañete and Elioro Paredes from Paraguay, Antonio Grecco, Victor Celestino. Alberto Aparicio, Duberty Araoz, Juan Arricio, Victor Brown, José Bustamante, René Cabrera, Benedicto Godoy, Juan Guerra, Benigno Gutierrez, Eduardo Gutierrez, Benjamin Maldonado, Mario Mena, Humberto Saavedra, Eulogio Sandoval and Antonio Valencia from Bolivia.

33 minutes ago, ACL1985 said:

Someone have the survivor list WC Brazil 1950?

Only 4 confirmed alive

Carbajal

Munoz

Jara Saguier

Prieto

Not seen Graeme Souness for a long time but he looks ill to me.

Also either he’s lost some weight or someone didn’t have anywhere near his collar size in the wardrobe dept.