I am guessing the names Mel, Greig, Michael and Christian won't be too high on Kate's picklist....

I wouldn't be so sure, her dad's name is Michael :D

Maybe her dad should give her a prank call. :)

The baby will be born someday, sometime, somewhere, and be given some name. It will be a baby. You heard it hear first from my astounding Klonopin-frazzled brain. In the meantime, Florida is screwed, Egypt is burning, some stupid kid from television died and all my nieces are wearing black and beating their breasts, a bunch of small towns are getting blown sky high and I'm tired of it all. I am now going to mourn my dog. Don't call me.

• Like 1

On the names front I think Diana won't be the first name but will be in there somewhere.

Boys Edward is out because of Ed VIII. I am thinking George.

I discount Louis because of associations with the beheaded line of French monarchs.

How about throwing one to all the seventies rockers out there and calling him Crimson.

• Like 1

i think the name will be Sophie even if its a boy haha :D . I think its the world's worst kept secret its a girl.

'Sophie Diana' i'm thinking the name will be.

Boys Edward is out because of Ed VIII.

They don't think like that. One of the Queen's sons is Edward, innit.

Ed VIII was called David within the family, and that didn't stop Princess Margaret naming her son David.

I am thinking George.

That is a likely choice but would be a very dull one.

I discount Louis because of associations with the beheaded line of French monarchs.

You would think so, but the Queen named her eldest after an English beheaded monarch.

I think its the world's worst kept secret its a girl.

What makes you think that?

If it's because Kate is supposed to have let slip the word 'daughter' while on a walkabout, it's not true. Some punter videoed the whole exchange, and Kate said nothing of the sort. I wouldn't read anything into the blue pram either.

I think its the world's worst kept secret its a girl.

What makes you think that?

If it's because Kate is supposed to have let slip the word 'daughter' while on a walkabout, it's not true. Some punter videoed the whole exchange, and Kate said nothing of the sort. I wouldn't read anything into the blue pram either.

yes i guess so but also harry said it was going to be a boy. Maybe they are just playing the media and keeping people guessing.

I will guess victor or Henry if its a boy.

Maybe they are just playing the media and keeping people guessing.

Well, they have said that they don't know themselves, so perhaps it's as simple as that.

How about throwing one to all the seventies rockers out there and calling him Crimson.

:D

or Alice
  • Like 1

<----- I'll have a punt on the 20th July. Can't go on beyond about the 25th or else they are bound to induce the birth on the basis she said mid July, and that's more or less 10 days past that date.

or Alice

Who the fuck is Alice? :P

• Like 1

or Alice

As we are talking boys names then Alice in reference to the great Alice Cooper.

On 16/07/2013 at 13:33, Bibliogryphon said:
On 16/07/2013 at 13:27, Toast said:
On 15/07/2013 at 23:53, time said:
On 15/07/2013 at 22:38, Davey Jones said:
On 15/07/2013 at 13:24, Bibliogryphon said:

or Alice

As we are talking boys names then Alice in reference to the great Alice Cooper.

Friday 19th July @ 10.38PM

Girl

6lb 4oz

Elizabeth Diana Caroline Windsor

Me thinks!

It is weird to think Diana would soon be a granny had she lived.

You have to remember she'd be in her 50's today.

Uncle Edward's wife is Sophie so I doubt it'll be that.

Weight? Hard to guess since we don't know how many weeks it'll be when born.

Cost?

Might be better to not think about that.

• Like 2

If it is a girl, a nice touch would be to give her Jacintha as one of her middle names, in memory of the nurse who committed suicide. Doubt they'd ever do that, though.

The Queen is not amused:

"The Queen has joined the band of increasingly impatient royal baby watchers hoping the Duchess of Cambridge' first child arrives soon, saying she hopes the birth happens before she goes on holiday."

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-18/queen-hopes-royal-baby-comes-soon/4827236

The Queen is not amused:

"The Queen has joined the band of increasingly impatient royal baby watchers hoping the Duchess of Cambridge' first child arrives soon, saying she hopes the birth happens before she goes on holiday."

Source: http://www.abc.net.a...es-soon/4827236

Think she might have to wait until the middle of next week . I wonder if the baby is late now or the due date is still to come.

Still contemplating the odds re names and tempted by Albert at 50/1.

But Prince Albert, nudge nudge :lol: - would HM advise against that? in the same way she allegedly put Andy & Fergie off Annabel because of the nightclub. Hmmmmm

Guest Guest

What if it's born on the same day Mandela dies? That's going to cause a serious headache for the news broadcasters

The queen has like two birthdays so July the 12 and more misery for a little part of The Empire they claim .

This is July 14th, Is she having a 21 month pregnancy or are you predicting the d.o.b. for the next one to pop out?

Its a holiday oh what for. Queens birthday day, month later ,holiday Queen's birthday again ah this ones official .Its all Holidays in the sun.