One of the few good aspects of bigots is that, like their ideas, most of them are very old, and therefore they are good candidates for the Deathlist. Which bigot do you think will go next? My money is on Fred Phelps, Aged 83 + Sounding extremely frail in sermons + Possible cancer being covered up by his cowboy hat + numerous assassination attempts = winning combination.

• Like 1

One of the few good aspects of bigots is that, like their ideas, most of them are very old, and therefore they are good candidates for the Deathlist. Which bigot do you think will go next? My money is on Fred Phelps, Aged 83 + Sounding extremely frail in sermons + Possible cancer being covered up by his cowboy hat + numerous assassination attempts = winning combination.

Prince Phillip :)

• Like 1

It sounds like you are bigoted against bigots.
  • Like 1

Hutton Gibson

Jack Chick

Lyndon LaRouche

Edgar Ray Killen

all come to mind in terms of bigots who are up there in age.

Had Phyllis Schlafly on my list last year. She turns 89 in a few days. Probably one of those sour old hags that makes it to a hundred, though.

Been attending them have you?

Also I have to question why you put "...great klan rally in the sky." as the motto for this thread??? I would assume that heaven, should such a thing exist, would not admit people consumed by hate and vitriol their whole lives and then allow them to exercise some bizarre notion of freedom of speech by hosting a great Klan rally.

I think a more appropriate motto would be something like "the great klan rally in hell."

• Like 1

When Rev. Billy Graham die's posting the news in this thread would be appropriate.

Had Phyllis Schlafly on my list last year. She turns 89 in a few days. Probably one of those sour old hags that makes it to a hundred, though.

I will never forgive her for giving birth to Andrew and therefore indirectly creating Conservapedia.com, where facts go to die.

Hated their cover of Only You. No, wait, they did Barrett Strong's Money, right?

Fuck sake, I came in here to make this gag.

Neo-Nazi serial killer Joseph Paul Franklin's time is almost up, His execution date is November 20th 2013.

He turns 85 this year, could be one too watch out for. With Billy Graham going and the rule of three.

Not a bad pick. It is sure to get a lot of attention when he does.

I've sometimes wondered what he and Jack Chick make of each other.

Put this in the ''ideas for 2014'' thread just afore the lock :D

Will drive him barmy, and possibly :shock2:

l3Nozrw.jpg

• Like 1

Anyone else noticed that "The Ghost Rapes of Bolivia" headline under top stories?

Fred is "near death" in a local hospice according to excommunicated son's Facebook post.

Note that he says Phelps himself was excommunicated from the church in August. If true this is news itself.

EDIT: I just realised I should have suggested this fucker for the front page after Camping carked it. Oh well.

Fred is "near death" in a local hospice according to excommunicated son's Facebook post.

Note that he says Phelps himself was excommunicated from the church in August. If true this is news itself.

EDIT: I just realised I should have suggested this fucker for the front page after Camping carked it. Oh well.

Maybe they can picket his funeral with 'god hates phelps ' signs.

Just read that post very well written i like the destroyed by the monster he made part ,so true.

Guest Moonbow

I thought there was already a thread for this guy?

Guest Moonbow

Just checked, yes there is, the Dying Bigots thread.

God hates breathing...

God hates having a pulse...

God hates *gurgle, gasp*

• Like 1

I personally admire and respect Mr Phelps for bringing us more awareness towards the problem of baby-eaters. It's an issue that really needs to be dealt with in the future. Fred's a man ahead of his time.

• Like 7