Elbert (lol) de Big Man Howard, one of the 6 racists who started the Black Panthers, thankfully deid at 80.

Racist cunt.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/24/black-panther-party-co-founder-elbert-big-man-howard-dies.html

14 hours ago, charon said:

Elbert (lol) de Big Man Howard, one of the 6 racists who started the Black Panthers, thankfully deid at 80.

Racist cunt.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/24/black-panther-party-co-founder-elbert-big-man-howard-dies.html

Our cat is named after a black panther

"Racist cunt" is an original name for a cat, I'll give you that.

39 minutes ago, JQW said:

Fake news alert. Tweet has been taken down, I seriously doubt it was true. Would ben all over the news now. 

Not surprising Larouche's life would end with conspiracy theory and rumour.

It appears to h ave just been confirmed on twitter by Dr Matthew Sweet ….

Nothing reliable yet. Either he did not want it to be announced or it is utter bullshit.

But is the world joking or what? I read a great number of conversations in online forums and everyone is sure he is dead, no one is doubting the lack of any realiable source. But it's not Tun Tin, he is fucking Lyndon LaRouche, a guy who has been a mayor player in American politics (and mostly pseudopolitics) for decades! At least I expect a denial, but, fuck it, this is absurd. The guy is an icon, want it or not.

Just now, drol said:

But is the world joking or what? I read a great number of conversations in online forums and everyone is sure he is dead, no one is doubting the lack of any realiable source. But it's not Tun Tin, he is fucking Lyndon LaRouche, a guy who has been a mayor player in American politics (and mostly pseudopolitics) for decades! At least I expect a denial, but, fuck it, this is absurd. The guy is an icon, want it or not.

He probably left a will asking it not be released to fuck with people tbh

1 hour ago, drol said:

I blame the Jews, the royal family and the Communist cabal running the US government.

• Haha 2

Rumours are that a formal announcement will be issued later today (today in America).

LaRouche QO for DDP purposes.

• Like 1

On 13/02/2019 at 12:36, drol said:

Guys like David Icke and all the rest of the conspiracy nutters would be nowhere without him

Iraqi Shi'a Marja' Mohammad Hussaini Sharhoudi has died at 94. Maraji are the Supreme legal authority for Shi'a Muslims. They are a limited number and many of them are very ancient. Let's begin.

Afghanistan:

*Asif Mohseni (1935), the only one left in the Country after the recent death of Mohaqiq Kabuli (11 June).

Iran:

*Hossein Waheed Khorasani (1921): very ancient and powerful.

*Sadeq Rohani (1926)

*Naser Makarem Shirazi (1927): an incredible bigot and a dick.

*Hossein Noori Hamedani (1925): another hard-liner, which basically means asshole.

*Lotfollah Safi Golpaygani (1919): centenarian, still very active.

*Sadiq Hussaini Shirazi (1942): so young!

*Mohammad Alavi Gorgani (1940)

*Mousa Shubairi Zanjani (1928)

*Ja'far Sobhani (1929)

*Mohammad Ebrahim Jannaati (1933): the progressive one of the bunch.

*Abdollah Javadi-Amoli (1933)

*Hossein Mazaheri (1934): forgot his right eye somewhere.

*Ali Mohammad Dastgheib Shirazi (1935)

*Yousef Saanei (1937): was also Chairman of the Guardian Council

*Kazem al-Haeri (1938)

*Mohammad Ali Gerami Qomi (1938)

*Asadollah Bayat-Zanjani (1941): another youngster

*Reza Hosseini Nassab (1960): will get bored with all that broth

*Ali Khamenei (1939): well....

Iraq:

*Ali al-Sistani (1930)

*Mohammad Yaqoobi (1960): looks 90. Congrats.

*Mohammad Taqi al-Modarresi (1945)

*Muhammad Saeed al-Hakim (1934)

*Muhammad al-Fayadh (1930)

Pakistan:

*Muhammad Hussain Najafi (1932)

*Bashir al-Najafi (1942)

Dr. John Tanton, painted by some as an anti-immigrant bigot but praised by his supporters with a viewpoint that has had some influence on the Donald Trump administration, has died.  He was 85.  Possibly a controversial entry in this thread.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/07/18/anti-immigrant-john-tanton-dies/1764377001/

On 08/07/2019 at 19:14, drol said:

Afghanistan:

*Asif Mohseni (1935), the only one left in the Country after the recent death of Mohaqiq Kabuli (11 June).

Mohseni dead at 84 and was the last Twelver Marja' in Afghanistan.

Will Perkins, a prominent local businessman who helped cement Colorado Springs’ reputation as an epicenter for evangelical Christianity, died Saturday at the age of 91.

Will Perkins emerged as a controversial figure in the 1990s as chairman of the conservative nonprofit Colorado for Family Values, which crafted Colorado’s Amendment 2. The amendment changed the state constitution, banning laws protecting gays from discrimination based on their sexual orientation, until it was overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1996.

A graduate of Colorado College, Will Perkins ran unsuccessfully for mayor of Colorado Springs in 1999, losing to Mary Lou Makepeace.
(I can’t make that up).

SirC

• Like 1

Russian nationalist and anti-LGBT campaigner Maxim Martsinkevich dead of suicide at 36:

https://meduza.io/en/news/2020/09/16/russian-nationalist-tesak-found-dead-in-prison-cell-after-apparent-suicide

His anti-LGBT organisation was called "Occupy Pedophilia" and his nationalist/neo-Nazi organisation was named "Format18" (18 stands for A. H.).

• Like 2

Evangelist Irvin Baxter, of Endtime (huh?) Ministries, a Trump supporter who blamed Covid-19 on premarital sex, has died aged 75. Complications of Covid-19.

• Like 2