oh Paul :(

• Like 1

oh Paul :(

I know, I know. Posted it without checking previous posts. Schoolboy error. Note to self, check previous posts first.

Despite my atheist leanings, I personally shall be praying for Fred Phelps as I have him down on my '2015 deathpool possibilities' list and shall be very cross if he dies before next year. :pop:

Guest Hans

Not sure if this is the right thread but Prince Phillip turns 93 in June. And with all his recent hospital visits the last few  years he probably doesn't have much longer maybe 2-3 years tops.

Not sure if this is the right thread but Prince Phillip turns 93 in June. And with all his recent hospital visits the last few years he probably doesn't have much longer maybe 2-3 years tops.

He has his own forum.

Guest Guest

Fred is dead.

is he the leader of that scummy group that heckles funerals and stuff? if so may he rot in Hell which is where I know he is

Fred is dead.

Terrible tragedy.......... that he wasn't on the front page!

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Yeah this would have been one death we could feel free to celebrate without feeling a bit ashamed!

Guest Droosy

too bad he can´t dance at his own funeral

Final message:

2zz24w7.gif

2yox1kj.gif

• Like 2

RIP Fred Phelps, turns out you were only about the fifth most repugnant person Louis Theroux interviewed.

Son Michael was a good swimmer, though.

• Like 1

god-hates-signs.jpg

god-hates-figs.jpg

BGXswwQCQAEyy-x.jpg

• Like 1

My personal favorite Phelps counterprotest image will always be this one:

bula1UN.jpg

• Like 3

So Fred's buggered; couldn't have happened to a nicer chap!

Hopefully getting sodomised by Hitler as we speak! I wonder if he will be cremated as any burial or grave would be mercilessly defaced and defecated on !

Excuse me but who is going to be the focus of this thread now? I hardly think the prior suggestion of Phyllis Schlafly will provide much excitement. And I know none of the zillions of clerics from a certain other religion who endorse the death penalty for gays.... (and many of those are in fact so insane that they even get offended at heterosexual couples walking down the street holding hands)..... are going to replace Phelps, because A: that's simply not "allowed" and B: No-one wants Deathlist to get, er, "in trouble" *ahem*.

So, for now can I suggest the former professional wrestler, roid-head "conservative" Jim "The Ultimate Warrior" Hellwig who may not have many years left on the clock if you factor in his moderate level of insanity, and more importantly, years of massive steroid usage.

Here are some hilarious short "highlights" from a speech he gave to students at the University of Connecticut in early 2005, after being invited by the college's society of Republican students. They later apologised for inviting him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3H1zao5_ho

I haven't watched this video in ages so I can't remember how much of the 7 minutes consists of him ranting about "queers" but you'll probably start laughing long before he gets to that topic anyway.

And if anyone wants to name any big-time bigots from the USA or wherever else who I have somehow forgotten, please go ahead.

Excuse me but who is going to be the focus of this thread now? I hardly think the prior suggestion of Phyllis Schlafly will provide much excitement. And I know none of the zillions of clerics from a certain other religion who endorse the death penalty for gays.... (and many of those are in fact so insane that they even get offended at heterosexual couples walking down the street holding hands)..... are going to replace Phelps, because A: that's simply not "allowed" and B: No-one wants Deathlist to get, er, "in trouble" *ahem*.

So, for now can I suggest the former professional wrestler, roid-head "conservative" Jim "The Ultimate Warrior" Hellwig who may not have many years left on the clock if you factor in his moderate level of insanity, and more importantly, years of massive steroid usage.

Here are some hilarious short "highlights" from a speech he gave to students at the University of Connecticut in early 2005, after being invited by the college's society of Republican students. They later apologised for inviting him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3H1zao5_ho

I haven't watched this video in ages so I can't remember how much of the 7 minutes consists of him ranting about "queers" but you'll probably start laughing long before he gets to that topic anyway.

And if anyone wants to name any big-time bigots from the USA or wherever else who I have somehow forgotten, please go ahead.

Ernst Zündel?

Wow, that was fast.....

Max4_00258_XL.jpg

Stirling Moss, retired race driver and blackface enthusiast will be 86 this September.

:How about this guy businessman Demetri Marchessini?Turns 82 next month and looked older when interviewed two years ago.I think this interview plus his book about women`s trousers being immoral would guaranty him a UK obit.Not Death List material but other pools certainly.
  • Like 1