Spade_Cooley

Billy Connolly

I thought there might have been a statement from Billy about Sean.

From Stand Up to Lying Down?

1 hour ago, torbrexbones said:

Happy 78th birthday Billy :birthday:

I echo this congratulation. After Sean Connery he is surely the 2nd biggest Scottish celebrity in the world ! Many happy returns Billy ! :birthday:

I think 51K6H+Ehr1L._AC_.jpg might be the biggest Scottish celebrity in the world

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

I think 51K6H+Ehr1L._AC_.jpg might be the biggest Scottish celebrity in the world

I’d say the Proclaimers, David Tennant and Brian Cox (not the scientist) could all reasonably lay claim 

12 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

I’d say the Proclaimers, David Tennant and Brian Cox (not the scientist) could all reasonably lay claim 

Or Hamish Macbeth.

17 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

WHOOSH_grande_58d07e6a-7329-4b58-b1bf-bfbc91ddc9d4_grande.progressive.jpg?v=1527167787

• Haha 1

download.jpg

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Kenny said:

Me thinks he dost protest too much.

It's obvious that he's shitting himself.

To be fair, at his age shitting yourself is fairly normal. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

To be fair, at his age shitting yourself is fairly normal. 

Depends how regular the shitting is. It could be he is just out on the lash day in day out with a few kormas. Or his psycho wife has told him that shitting is a way to overcome his abuse as a child and this is his expression of that. 

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

Depends how regular the shitting is. It could be he is just out on the lash day in day out with a few kormas. Or his psycho wife has told him that shitting is a way to overcome his abuse as a child and this is his expression of that. 

Good point.  Which reminds me,  while I think it’s great that the Sikh community provided all those lovely free curry meals to stranded lorry drivers in Kent, surely it’s not the most sensible of dinner if you don’t have suitable access to a bog and are using the M20 verge to offload? 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Good point.  Which reminds me,  while I think it’s great that the Sikh community provided all those lovely free curry meals to stranded lorry drivers in Kent, surely it’s not the most sensible of dinner if you don’t have suitable access to a bog and are using the M20 verge to offload? 

From what I hear, lorry drivers tend to suffer from constipation and piles, so it might even things out a bit :D

• Haha 2

So what can gather from this, is that if the big yin can get in a queue somewhere with a bunch of lorry drivers, shit himself ad infinitum, blame it on the food and not his very rapid deterioration due to other reasons, he should be okay for a decade or two. Marvellos. Scratch him off the list. 

• Haha 1

Looks in decent nick here, for his age and health issues previously I mean.

Pamela Stephenson posted this picture of him having his Covid jab yesterday. Doesn't look that bad to me. 

EsS8UvVXYAgnWYR.jpeg.jpg

Report from a seemingly pristine source that Tam Harvey, who co-founded The Humblebums with Connolly, has died: 

• Like 4