Sign in to follow this  
Lewd_Squirrel

Christopher Sarandon

He's 71, now, so, he's getting up there. I just figured it'd be safe to start a thread, for him.

Who?

Actor. Was in 'Dog Day Afternoon' and 'The Princess Bride'. Also was Susan Sarandon's husband in the 1970s...

• Like 1

Please delete this thread, otherwise it will just stay dormant for a decade or so till he eventually dies, at which point there will be a single post (Probably from you) mentioning his death and absolutely nobody will care because nobody knows who the fuck Christopher Sarandon is.

The name didn't immediately jump out at me, but apart from Dog Day Afternoon, Nightmare before Christmas (as the lead) and Princess Bride (I believe as the villain who gets Inigo Montoya'd to death), he's also in the 1980 Tale of Two Cities as Darnay/Carton. And holds his own against a cast including Peter Cushing, Nigel Hawthorne and Kenneth More, among many others.

No idea on his health though.

He's also the main character, in the 80's Fright Night movie

Please delete this thread, otherwise it will just stay dormant for a decade or so till he eventually dies, at which point there will be a single post (Probably from you) mentioning his death and absolutely nobody will care because nobody knows who the fuck Christopher Sarandon is.

Surely you're joking?

• Like 1

If this site were only about names that EVERYBODY knew, then about 7/8th of the names mentioned wouldn't be posted. I've seen a lot of threads, where I was like "Who the fuck is that?" But I don't go I troll the thread, & say "delete this thread, I don't know who this is."

I can't see any problem with that happening. Such an occurence would be entirely in the spirit of this forum. I like this thread and look forward to learning more about Christopher Sandringham.

• Like 1

If this site were only about names that EVERYBODY knew, then about 7/8th of the names mentioned wouldn't be posted. I've seen a lot of threads, where I was like "Who the fuck is that?" But I don't go I troll the thread, & say "delete this thread, I don't know who this is."

Nah,merge it with Dickie O's thread!

Nah,merge it with Dickie O's thread!

Dickie who? ;)

Guest wolverine10

He's also the main character, in the 80's Fright Night movie

Child's Play movie