Spade_Cooley

The 100 Club

so in showbiz world there are a few candidates for centenarian club...Olivia de Havilland, Kirk Douglas, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Vera Lynn, Danielle Darrieux, June Foray and Marsha Hunt...someone else?

• Like 1

Death notice for Peggy Warde, who has died aged 100. http://announcements.telegraph.co.uk/deaths/203599/warde

Thought she might be of interest as she's the call handler who put the call through to the Queen telling her that George VI had died. http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/wirral-woman-who-put-through-10622033

• Thanks 1

Death notice for Peggy Warde, who has died aged 100. http://announcements.telegraph.co.uk/deaths/203599/warde

Thought she might be of interest as she's the call handler who put the call through to the Queen telling her that George VI had died. http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/wirral-woman-who-put-through-10622033

I'm guessing since I've never heard of her, she resisted the temptation to add "Kenya believe it!?!?"

• Like 3

so in showbiz world there are a few candidates for centenarian club...Olivia de Havilland, Kirk Douglas, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Vera Lynn, Danielle Darrieux, June Foray and Marsha Hunt...someone else?

Marsha Hunt - what, the 70 year old who had Mick Jagger's baby?

Don't know who that is but my Marsha is a 98 year old retired actress.

That'll be THIS hot babe, then:

Annex%20-%20Hunt,%20Marsha_NRFPT_02.jpg

Father (Jaggar) shagged her when he was about 20 then. I've kept it quiet but I am in fact their love child. The Hunt For Baby Hunt is over. Nice pic of mum.

SirC

Father (Jaggar) shagged her when he was about 20 then. I've kept it quiet but I am in fact their love child. The Hunt For Baby Hunt is over. Nice pic of mum.

SirC

Dentist visit again?

Hunt_Marsha.jpg

geocmzi5r9dhkfgshx3b.jpgL

geocmzi5r9dhkfgshx3b.jpgL

So, with regard to the other Marsha Hunt - i.e. the one Jagger did shag - it's useful that the pair of them are colour coded for easy reference, then

There's no guarantee that Marsha Hunt will reach 100, so discussions about her are probably best suited in the Hollywood Possibilities thread or in the Gone With the Wind thread (she auditioned for the role of Melanie Hamilton, which Olivia ultimately got).

SirC

What's Baby Hunt's first name? Mike maybe?

SirC

What's Baby Hunt's first name? Mike maybe?

Music and Hollywood together:

Flick Jagger.

• Like 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3681762/Should-70-banned-driving-Eileen-s-104-road-never-crash-families-asking-elderly-motorists-ticking-time-bomb.html:Saw an old unique DDP pick of mine on the telly tonight .Eileen Ash known by her maiden name of Whelan by some sources is a former cricketer for the England Ladies team between 1937 and 1949.Turns out she is also one of the oldest drivers in Britain at 104 .I always questioned whether she would get a qualifying obit but this will boost her profile.3 teams have picked her this year but she looked in fantastic shape in 100 year old drivers.Could still do exercises and Yoga as well as walking well not to mention driving every day.A possible future super centenarian perhaps!Only 3 months until her 105th!

bs_02_eileen_ash2.jpg

109 years old Businessman Carl Falck is dead. He was the oldest living norwegian.

• Like 1

Woah. If he's older than the oldest verified person, then he'd be older than planet earth (plz don't take this joke seriously, I know my history).

• Like 1