Sign in to follow this  
thefunkyfaz

Casey Kasem

http://www.nbcnews.c...eatment-n126331 _Judge suspends end of life care for further intervention begged for by his wife who suddenly cares now she has no power or attention!Anyway as he is clearly on his way out I propose a sweepskate : I will go for Wednesday 11th June at 8PM local time.

I am conflicted.I don't want Casey Kasem to die.On the other hand,if his death is inevitable anyway maybe it's better he goes quickly so we can have a 3rd hit because it's getting bloody ridiculous now

I want him to die at this stage as he is in terrible health_ He is senile bedridden fed through a tube and riddled with infections and bedsores which where left untreated so he has been in excruciating pain to top it all off !Worst of all perhaps it is now a massive mesia spectacle thanks to his wife !

Zsa Zsa would be proud

Better not happen during the fitba.......

Better not happen during the fitba.......

Erm...... why is that a problem?

Do you not want the slow, public, painful death of an entity that used to be entertaining in past decades but has now been reduced to a husk of its former self to interfere with us mourning the passing of Casey Kasem?

• Like 1

Because I want to concentrate on Croatia getting a draw :)

Plus I took tomorrow in the old sweepstake.

Fuck that. The only game that matters is the potential meeting between Nigeria and Germany.

Everyone's favorite gossip site TMZ says that there's now a criminal investigation for potential elder abuse by Kasem's wife. She might be responsible for his condition and death "looks likely to occur at any time".

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/12/casey-kasem-elder-abuse-investigation-jean-kerri/

If Kasem's wife turns out to be responsible via negligence, would Casey qualify for an unnatural death bonus on the DDP?

Jinkies _I hadnt thought of that one!Is manslaughter or negligence an unnatural death?

C'mon Casey - let's make today the day so I can have my unlucky 13 bonus!!

If Kasem's wife turns out to be responsible via negligence, would Casey qualify for an unnatural death bonus on the DDP?

I'm sorry, a man is driven to a horrible death at the hands of an evil heartless woman and you seriously think that would warrant a "shocked face" emoticon on the DDP scoreboard?

(no Rodger)

Surely all unnatural.deaths are unpleasant?Id say in terms of objectivity that if Caseys demise can be proven to be due to his nutcase wife it should surely count otherwise the competition would lose its credibility.

Surely all unnatural.deaths are unpleasant?Id say in terms of objectivity that if Caseys demise can be proven to be due to his nutcase wife it should surely count otherwise the competition would lose its credibility.

Debateable point above, autoerotic failures - for example - can combine an orgasm with the final choking of suffocation. I mean, unpleasant for the poor chambermaid an hour or so later, but for the belt-dangling w***er?...

• Like 4

I hadnt considered that one!My mind must not be up to its usual filthy self!

...and when he kicks it they're gonna rip off his mask and find that it was actually Zsa Zsa Gabor.

...or Peter Falk.

Dead according to ABC on Twitter.

3rd hit of the year finally in. Hopefully this'll open the floodgates and get the score a bit more respectable.

For once, the dire prognostications were right.

Casey Kasem, Shagged.

By my quick reckoning the sweepstake winner is a three way photo finish between The Engineer, BodySnatcher44 and Guest-Guest. No one actually said the 15th, so a day either way was their best that could be accounted for. Well done folks.

Guest Guest

Yay. Do I win any money for only being a day out? :)

PS very sad news.R.I.P Casey

Pick up a Scooby Snack on the way out...

• Like 3