Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Ray Price

He's still alive apparently

Rolling Stone just spoke with Janie Price, Ray Price's wife of 45 years. "He is still with us," she says, adding that Price's son released the statement of his passing prematurely. Price is surrounded by loved ones including a Pastor right now at home in Mt. Pleasant, Texas. "It's been an honor to walk this road with him," she says of her husband. "It's a sad day. We are losing a great man."

Hypothetical: as the award of points is for the obituary, what would happen if someone was widely reported dead on December 31st but was then reported to be still living on January 1?

Also, Ray Price's family are fucked up and his wife, son and sister-in-law are all clearly fucking deranged human beings and I am happy for Ray that he's now able to spend some time away from them.

• Like 1

I'll consult Schrödinger's cat...

Guest Guest

Reports of Ray Price death was a hoax.He is still alive! Hooray

!!

Also, Ray Price's family are fucked up and his wife, son and sister-in-law are all clearly fucking deranged human beings and I am happy for Ray that he's now able to spend some time away from them.

I'm guessing that once he's dead for real, one of the relatives will release another CD composed solely of Ray's dying gurgles to further cash in on his memory.

I'm guessing that once he's dead for real, one of the relatives will release another CD composed solely of Ray's dying gurgles to further cash in on his memory.

I'm sure there's enough unreleased Eva Cassidy tracks for his vocals to be mixed into. Get 2Pac on the middle eight as well, bob's your uncle.

I think we should get Chris Kamara up to Texas for the latest developments.

"Unbelievable, Jeff. Price was a goner then, all of a sudden, he's back from the dead! Game on..."

• Like 1

Oi!; there's a small army of us out here who've spent our lives buying albums like that and worse. "Released by popular demand", if you don't mind.

Finally... 100% official confirmation from Bill Mack:

JANIE JUST CALLED ME:

RAY PRICE LEFT FOR HEAVEN AT 4:43 PM CENTRAL TIME. HE WENT IN PERFECT PEACE. DETAILS LATER. JANIE AND THE FAMILY SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR PRAYERS. RAY'S BODY WILL BE RECEIVED AT RESTLAND FUNERAL HOME IN DALLAS.

If Camping is gone as well, then another update will be required as this is pretty important. It's not that I have other things to do or nuthin'...

Oi!; there's a small army of us out here who've spent our lives buying albums like that and worse. "Released by popular demand", if you don't mind.

Wait: buying music? Like, paying money for music? Since when did people do that?

And while a few weeks ago I thought two deaths (any two from Price, Mandela and Kalashnikov) would see me as a winner, the longer it gets on the more muddied things go. Jaruzelski and Billy Graham are both at death's door plus all it takes is a Wayne Osmond or a Jackie Selebi wildcard unique pick to drop and all the plans are thrown in the air.

If you still have Jackie Selebi on a list Spade_Cooley, you're in luck! He's dead.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30949214

Will there be the Ray Price of 2021? 
Yep, that’s right. Ray Price has cancer, again. Australian rugby player Ray Price, that is