Sign in to follow this  
themaninblack

Derby Dead Pool 2014

Okay..... I wasn't necessarily saying you were. I was just saying, I don't want to share too many tactics with a fellow competitor that's all. I would have thought it would be a fairly understandable and respectable pick considering one of the other Top Gear crew nearly got killed a few years ago.

Okay..... I wasn't necessarily saying you were. I was just saying, I don't want to share too many tactics with a fellow competitor that's all. I would have thought it would be a fairly understandable and respectable pick considering one of the other Top Gear crew nearly got killed a few years ago.

Ah right of course the Danger element involved in his job.

You only needed to say that in the first place.

Fair enough.

Hope it comes in for you...honestly I do.

I love Jeremy Clarkson, and think he should be leader of the whole known universe.

I love Jeremy Clarkson, and think he should be leader of the whole known universe.

Your the second person I have heard say that

The other was Jeremy Clarkson

• Like 4

I'm pretty ambivalent on the guy. Sometimes he is funny, often he is not. A lot like the show itself. I can't see why anyone would find it worthwhile to physically attack him for his opinions when there are far worse and more serious arseholes out there. I suppose you can keep dreaming though.

Duccini, Johnson & Madden all require obits so keep them peeled...

EDIT: Nae bother as the Daily Mail's ruthless pursuit of the American dollar ensures obits for all three!

With Steve Evans, this makes today the most prolific day since 2nd January 2011 with FOUR hits...

Oh so the DDP has come alive as of a week ago and it seems the DL has attained their first hit of the year unless somebody is playing games.

EDIT: Nae bother as the Daily Mail's ruthless pursuit of the American dollar ensures obits for all three!

With Steve Evans, this makes today the most prolific day since 2nd January 2011 with FOUR hits...

The death of Hiroo Onoda, assuming he gets an obit (and I think he will), makes January 16th the record breaker with 5 hits.

Oh so the DDP has come alive as of a week ago and it seems the DL has attained their first hit of the year unless somebody is playing games.

Who or what is DL please?

Death List. The site you are on...

• Like 1

The death of Hiroo Onoda, assuming he gets an obit (and I think he will), makes January 16th the record breaker with 5 hits.

What about Suchitra Sen? Do we use local time of the death or UK time? PERHAPS (?) she died on when it was January 16th here? (not sure about this one and need guidance )

Cheers.

What about Suchitra Sen? Do we use local time of the death or UK time? PERHAPS (?) she died on when it was January 16th here? (not sure about this one and need guidance )

Cheers.

Well India is ahead of us, so it's more likely to be a death on the 17th than the 16th.

Times of India says Friday morning, so that makes it the 17th...

Still, 5 hits in one day is quite something!

Well India is ahead of us, so it's more likely to be a death on the 17th than the 16th.

Times of India says Friday morning, so that makes it the 17th...

Still, 5 hits in one day is quite something!

Thanks.

Yes, quite a cache of cadavers. :-)

Trickier obit chances I reckon...

Trickier obit chances I reckon...

Does this count?

Not so much a report on his death, but a report that mentioned that he has died counts under DDP rules IIRC.

Yes it counts. An odd way to get an obit but there you have it. 22 hits in 17 days. Good chance that the monthly record of 25 hits will be broken...

Yes it counts. An odd way to get an obit but there you have it. 22 hits in 17 days. Good chance that the monthly record of 25 hits will be broken...

Make that 23 hits in 18 days -

Sky News Newsdesk@SkyNewsBreak

1m

Former Conservative Party deputy chairman Lord McAlpine has died

Collapse

Chris Chataway, Bert Wiliams and Fergie Frederiksen (once he gets an obit) have added to the list

Theme team league is up.

Theme team league is up.

Speaking of which: Theo Walcott's inconsiderate injury almost certainly rules out my one-shot clean sweep attempt with a theme team of probably England World Cup personnel.