Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

Pensionable Presidents (And Other Leaders)

35 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

So... George "Dubya" Bush Jr. does not have a thread?

Anyway, just noticed that he has aged a bit now, and kind of sounds and looks like he had a mild stroke? It's this video from a few months ago:

https://m.dw.com/en/george-w-bush-merkel-brought-class-and-dignity/av-58252625

Yes, for some reason he doesn't have one unless I am mistaken. 

Clinton and Carter have had their own ones since 2005, Obama has had one since 2009, Trump has had one since 2015, Biden has had one since 2018. Reagan, Ford and Bush Sr. all had ones before they died. Bush Jr. is the only living US President who doesn't have one. 

On 08/12/2013 at 17:21, Deathray said:

A big list of current state leaders over 65 for deathlist reference. Former state leaders will be added in due course.

Current State Leaders

• Sauli Niinisto, President of Finland, 65

Sauli Niinistö coughed a lot during a press conference today. He's been ill with a mysterious flu for a while and I wonder if it is actually flu. He's a (former? Claimed he stopped smoking a couple of years ago but he's been seen smoking since that) chain smoker who has smoked for half a decade and once admitted to smoking two packs a day. I'll mention if something more comes up.

On 17/11/2021 at 15:17, arghton said:

Sauli Niinistö coughed a lot during a press conference today. He's been ill with a mysterious flu for a while and I wonder if it is actually flu. He's a (former? Claimed he stopped smoking a couple of years ago but he's been seen smoking since that) chain smoker who has smoked for half a decade and once admitted to smoking two packs a day. I'll mention if something more comes up.

https://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000008431219.html

Niinistö has cancelled the Independence Day Reception completely, first time this has happened since 1981. Rumors say that he's ill but of course it could just be due to covid.