Deathray

The Hare's Death Pool

TEAM CHANGE: In light of the fact Wg Commander Brian Liversidge died in October of 2013 before the competition opened mpfc will have him replaced with her only sub Olivia de Havilland.

Sources: http://announce.jpre...n-m-liversidge. http://www.brathay.o...e-brathay-dies/

I'm currently running a stringent check of all teams to check no others slipped through the net.

Edit: Seems safe though feel free to double check your teams.

TEAM CHANGE: In light of the fact Wg Commander Brian Liversidge died in October of 2013 before the competition opened mpfc will have him replaced with her only sub Olivia de Havilland.

Sources: http://announce.jpre...n-m-liversidge. http://www.brathay.o...e-brathay-dies/

I'm currently running a stringent check of all teams to check no others slipped through the net.

Edit: Seems safe though feel free to double check your teams.

Cheers for that, obviously picked the old aviator in good faith. Sort of fitting that a pilot is replaced by a de Havilland (din't they have a habit of crashing and burning back in the day?)

• Like 2

Well spotted Toast;

Rotten Ali 52 points

Death Impends 42 points

Estuarian Float 21 points

The Unknown Man 10 points

US Funeral Director 10 points

maryportfuncity 7 points

Toast 4 points

Everyone Else 0 points

Following Alain Resnais death yesterday, CaptainChorizo has took the lead with 59 points.

http://www.euronews....-dies-aged-92-/

Captain Chorizo 59 points

Rotten Ali 52 points

Death Impends 42 points

Estuarian Float 21 points

maryportfuncity 7 points

Toast 4 points

Everyone Else 0 points

Following the death of Tony Benn we give 71 points to Rotten Ali and the_engineer:

EDIT: Also 67 points to Estuarian Float for Joe McGinnis who passed away on the 10th March.

Rotten Ali 123 points

Estuarian Float 87 points

the_engineer 71 points

Death Impends 42 points

maryportfuncity 7 points

Toast 4 points

Everyone Else 0 points

bump...............everybody bump... B)

It's been a bit quiet round here recently..

As Prince Charles once stated , not necessarily verbatim, "You are a monsterous carbuncle on the face of a dear friend."

This thread is massively shit and Im perplexed as to why its been left to fester by a Mod.

I realise that the good old days were not always the good old days but, fuck me, it was never as bad as this.

As Prince Charles once stated , not necessarily verbatim, "You are a monsterous carbuncle on the face of a dear friend."

This thread is massively shit and Im perplexed as to why its been left to fester by a Mod.

I realise that the good old days were not always the good old days but, fuck me, it was never as bad as this.

I think the 11 entries speak for themselves, some people are happy with this game let them play it.

At least we know we'll last the full year out and are prepared unlike that Deathrace crap.

I think the 11 entries speak for themselves, some people are happy with this game let them play it.

At least we know we'll last the full year out and are prepared unlike that Deathrace crap.

I was actually refering to the million dead thread.

Obviously, I stuck the fucking post onto the wrong thread, never mind, I could have posted in on anything you "created" because, undoubtedly, it would be shit.

Did you also drink from the wrong bottle? Swigged some white spirit when you meant to go for the vodka?

Obviously, I stuck the fucking post onto the wrong thread, never mind, I could have posted in on anything you "created" because, undoubtedly, it would be shit.

Unfortunately I'm not a mind reader so there was nothing "obviously" about your post being in the wrong thread, and your entitled to your opinion on threads I start - using the word "create" to refer to internet threads demeans the very word, "create" is about the bringing into existence of something either a work of art, a cure for cancer or a deadly virus we shouldn't demean that.

I've personally never started/created a thread on this site, because all the good ideas have already been taken (not surprising for a 9-10 year old Internet forum). And something tells me I'd get criticized for my threads too, hahah.

Unfortunately I'm not a mind reader so there was nothing "obviously" about your post being in the wrong thread, and your entitled to your opinion on threads I start - using the word "create" to refer to internet threads demeans the very word, "create" is about the bringing into existence of something either a work of art, a cure for cancer or a deadly virus we shouldn't demean that.

Obvious to me.

If you were a mind reader, you would have got the message that your threads are shit.

I apologise for using the word "create" when referring to your threads, how I managed to type create instead of vomited up, I shall never know!!!! :lol:

I've personally never started/created a thread on this site, because all the good ideas have already been taken (not surprising for a 9-10 year old Internet forum). And something tells me I'd get criticized for my threads too, hahah.

You cannot possibly be any worse than old Thread Killington, the more threads you start the more they will overwhelm his, thats gotta be a good thing!!

You cannot possibly be any worse than old Thread Killington, the more threads you start the more they will overwhelm his, thats gotta be a good thing!!

Did somebody poison your cheerios or are you generally this much of a windbag?

No, you just irritate the shit out of me.

No, you just irritate the shit out of me.

Don't worry the feelings mutual after the arsehole you've been tonight.

WINDBAG! :lol: I shall be using that more often!

• Like 1

Death Impends takes himself into the lead with an impressive 87 points following the death of 100-year old Marc Platt. as well as 86 points for Jeremiah Denton.

Death Impends 215 points

Rotten Ali 123 points

Estuarian Float 87 points

the_engineer 71 points

maryportfuncity 7 points

Toast 4 points

Everyone Else 0 points