Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2015

That's not nice. All the xxxxxxx who say this and that without looking at the facts in the case are hoodwinked by the mass media.

Has no one ever heard of a single case of miscarriage of justice?

He has a web site and it includes video ccvt camera "evidence" of this woman's demeaned prior to the alleged incident.

If you step out of a taxi half drunk, with a boxed pizza, put it down for a moment, then return though the reception to retrieve it, still whearing high heal shoes, without falling over, then in my world the lady is not so incapacitated to know what's happing in her fanny half an hour later having had no further alcoholic drinks in the meantime.

Evans, I hope, will be found to have suffered a miscarried verdict in the appeal case, then so many goody two shoes will be left with egg on their faces.

I really explore people to check out his website with an open mind and view for themselves what he has to back up his case before wishing ill on him.

PS, jail Bill Cosby for life.

I think the point here is that his current status is that he is a convicted rapist and to go straight back to his old job as though nothing had happened and having shown no contrition does not send out a the right message. For good or ill football players are heroes to a portion of the children growing up in this country.

If one of your colleagues had been convicted of rape would you expect to see them back in work as if nothing had happened the day after they left prison (early)?

• Like 1

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kellie-maloneys-sex-change-surgery-4671332- Transsexual boxing promoter Kellie Maloney nearly died during an allergic reaction during facial surgery. She has also been told that they cant perform her sex change because of this.A possible suicide risk as well as she tried to kill herself two years ago.

Oooooft. Spoilers needed.

236BF8A600000578-2847314-image-87_1416835299799.jpg

236BF88E00000578-2847314-image-88_1416835311106.jpg

http://www.mirror.co...urgery-4671332- Transsexual boxing promoter Kellie Maloney nearly died during an allergic reaction during facial surgery. She has also been told that they cant perform her sex change because of this.A possible suicide risk as well as she tried to kill herself two years ago.

Oooooft. Spoilers needed.

236BF8A600000578-2847314-image-87_1416835299799.jpg

236BF88E00000578-2847314-image-88_1416835311106.jpg

She'd have done better if she got her old charge Lennox Lewis to use her head as a punch bag...

Lennox Lewis managing to hit a punch bag :D :D

That's not nice. All the xxxxxxx who say this and that without looking at the facts in the case are hoodwinked by the mass media.

Has no one ever heard of a single case of miscarriage of justice?

He has a web site and it includes video ccvt camera "evidence" of this woman's demeaned prior to the alleged incident.

If you step out of a taxi half drunk, with a boxed pizza, put it down for a moment, then return though the reception to retrieve it, still whearing high heal shoes, without falling over, then in my world the lady is not so incapacitated to know what's happing in her fanny half an hour later having had no further alcoholic drinks in the meantime.

Evans, I hope, will be found to have suffered a miscarried verdict in the appeal case, then so many goody two shoes will be left with egg on their faces.

I really explore people to check out his website with an open mind and view for themselves what he has to back up his case before wishing ill on him.

PS, jail Bill Cosby for life.

I think the point here is that his current status is that he is a convicted rapist and to go straight back to his old job as though nothing had happened and having shown no contrition does not send out a the right message. For good or ill football players are heroes to a portion of the children growing up in this country.

If one of your colleagues had been convicted of rape would you expect to see them back in work as if nothing had happened the day after they left prison (early)?

Oh dear, you still haven't got it have you?

Miscarrage is not just about having a baby.

Would you be happy to say "sorry dear, yes I raped you, yes yet me serve two years behind bars and yes let me lose my job" when what you previously heard her say to your randy question of "can I join in please?" was... "Eat me out !"?

Guess his brains are closer to his trousers, but that really that does not tally with the prosecution going all out for some mad power play to bang up a footballer who was doing a nearly harmless late night cheating act on his girlfriend.

Incidentally, re Mad Frankie, the man's duties on behalf of the Krays included extracting teeth without any pain relief (other than that provided by the concussion from the earlier beating), so he wasn't short of enemies. He was shot in 1991 but wouldn't grass the shooter to the Old Bill.

All told, he's done well to see 90.

Incidentally, re Mad Frankie, the man's duties on behalf of the Krays included extracting teeth without any pain relief (other than that provided by the concussion from the earlier beating), so he wasn't short of enemies. He was shot in 1991 but wouldn't grass the shooter to the Old Bill.

All told, he's done well to see 90.

Wow, so much effort. If he'd been born 30 years later he could have just made them watch the Nevermind the Buzzcocks "intros round".

I doubt anyone would have ever heard about it if the silly girl hadn't left her handbag in the kebab shop.

• Like 1

Guest emma

I'd like to nominate Pele, he's back in hospital again.

And Toots Thielemans, he's 92 and very fragile.

Queen Fabiola of Belgium

It'll be time for the "make your 2015 DL suggestions" thread soon. I'll leave the honour to one of the site's more senior members.

Darren Wilson, the policeman who shoot that black guy in Ferguson.

Lynne Stewart and her client Omar Abdel Rahmen "for years has outlived expectations" and let's not forget about Charles Manson's lawyer Irving Kanarek and Dr. Charles E Friedgood who was the oldest inmate in New York but he could have died under an assumed name.

As one of those who picked Ms Stewart for the 2014 DDP, I'm more and more convinced that while she does have cancer, she is not at death's door in any way. She's still giving speeches, she's still walking unaided and she's still able to do quite a bit of campaigning. I think it's a bit of a al-Megrahi gambit on her part. Still, she could go before 2015 is up but I don't think I'll be redrafting her for David Quantick's Showbiz Pals' threepeat attempt.

Guest Guest4884

Is she even likely to obit?

My ideas:

Add to the list

- Doris Day

- Danielle Darrieux - a well known French actress, age 97, also used to be married to the famous Porfirio Rubirosa

- Michele Morgan - a legend of the French cinema, now in her mid 90s

- Robert Mugabe - dictator

- King of Thailand - angel

- Isabel Peron - fugitive

- Paul Gascoigne - lost marble

Keep on the list:

- Kirk Douglas

- Olivia de Haviland

Yogi Berra

George Gaynes

George A. Romero

Sirhan Sirhan

Richard "old man" Harris (from Pawn Stars)

Guest Guest

British anarchist Martin Wright, a leading figure in the Class War movement in the 1980s, has been suffering from cancer for some time. He doesn't look too good in this video, posted on the website of another anarchist, Ian Bone.

http://ianbone.wordp...drugs/#comments

Johnny Mathis mainly for his age. He is 79 years old, dunno about health

There doesn't seem to have been much discussion of Joanne Woodward but I think she should be featuring more prominantly.

I don't think this is too significant because of the source but one for the 2016 list maybe.

How about Catweazle ?

Geoffrey Bayldon will be 91 in a couple of weeks, thought he was loooong dead.