Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2015

Lana Del Ray In a recent interview the popular singer-songwriter recently said " I wish I was dead already" . Could be nothing more then attention whoring for publicity. I figure it's noteworthy to post in here because she turns 27 next week,the same age other popular youth oriented artists have overdosed or offed themselves.

Lana Del Ray In a recent interview the popular singer-songwriter recently said " I wish I was dead already" . Could be nothing more then attention whoring for publicity. I figure it's noteworthy to post in here because she turns 27 next week,the same age other popular youth oriented artists have overdosed or offed themselves.

I reckon she's had nothing stronger than an aspirin...

• Like 2

If she goes shouldn't be included in the 27 club on general principle, the rest of the gang were truly outstanding musicians she's just a frauding whinger who got lucky.

If she goes shouldn't be included in the 27 club on general principle, the rest of the gang were truly outstanding musicians she's just a frauding whinger who got lucky.

Though the 27 Club is totally unofficial and it's wiki page has a few other nonentities who just happened to get shot or unlucky health wise at the given age.

Did

Fat Pat, Freaky Tah or Trumpet player Richard Turner produce work of such lasting merit we should still celebrate their genius?

• Like 1

Though the 27 Club is totally unofficial and it's wiki page has a few other nonentities who just happened to get shot or unlucky health wise at the given age.

Did

Fat Pat, Freaky Tah or Trumpet player Richard Turner produce work of such lasting merit we should still celebrate their genius?

I have no fucking idea who Fat Pat is, it sounds more like a Viz character!

He was another chopped & screwed guy who carked it before he got a chance to do anything useful with his life. Weird how a genre of music made by black guys in the deep south of America who spent all their money on brain-rotting narcotics had such a high death rate.

He was another chopped & screwed guy who carked it before he got a chance to do anything useful with his life. Weird how a genre of music made by black guys in the deep south of America who spent all their money on brain-rotting narcotics had such a high death rate.

Yeah, well, the fatster is rubbing his porky shoulders with Jimi, Janis, Kurt and Amy W (all of whom got their creative shit together well before dying aged 27). Re the genre of music etc, yeah, the real irony being their chosen mode of dress celebrates items of athletic fashion.

Was looking at old photo site and came across the George Lincoln Rockwell one

George+Lincoln+Rockwell+and+members+of+the+American+Nazi+Party+attend+a+Nation+of+Islam+summit+in+1961+to+hear+Malcolm+X+speak.jpg

Amazing photo, but them it brought to mind he was killed by one of his own not long after (1967) and a quick check and the killer is still alive.

John 'Patler' is 76 now, and the last I see of him was about 8 years ago.

And his successor is still kicking at 79, Matt Koehl.

Not really a possibility but Bruno Martins Indi made a very nasty fall during the Netherlands-Australia game today. He was caried of unconciously in the middle of the game...

Here's a very unpleasant picture of him after the fall:

http://s7.postimg.org/x5kavhidn/CAM00008.jpg

Edit:

Nevermind... it has just been announced that he only has a light concussion...

Guest Guest -- e. e. Coli

1. Your site would be brilliant if it weren't so damned British ;-0

2. No, I love your page. I'm running a Death Pool year two, but we have the 100-age for points whereas you just seem to compile nonagenenerians. No offense but not a lot of thought needs to go into that. Pick some damned 70 year olds.

3. Ok, I did mean comment 1 cuz 1/3 the people you list wouldn't make the cut in our game, no one has ever heard of them (Superintendent of Schools are u kidding?). Well no one on this side of the pond. :-/ ok we are retarded.

4. Only suggestion if you want to look smart is starting a discussion on former NFL QB (what the hell do yawankers call American footballers anyway lol) JIM KELLY, who on the same day that his former Buffalo Bills owner DIED, was diagnosed w cancer in his jaw or face or tongue or something. Article said he was gonna have surgery; a couple days later they say they can't or he decided fuck it all. He's like 53, a nice youngin for 2015, and I doubt he will see Xmas next year. You'll thank me for this one, mates!

Guest guest--e. e. Coli

first called aggressive

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2014/03/25/jim-kelly-fighting-aggressive-cancer-expected-to-have-surgery/

now referred to as isolated. Still seeing if surgery took place at all. Note this was SECOND occurrence of the cancer in 9 months. Anyway TonybGwynn lasted two years from diagnosis, maybe save Jim Kelly for 2016 but he's a definite sleeper for 2015.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/03/jim-kelly-has-cancer-prognosis-for-recovery-is-good/

believe what you want....

Guest guest -- e. e. Coli

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9417376/jim-kelly-no-cancer-2-weeks-surgery

2013 he all giddy about being cancer free DOH!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/surgery-hall-famer-jim-kelly-cancer-fight-article-1.1735783

Sorry not chronological: "Surgery turned out to be “not the best option for Jim,” according to Jill Kelly, the wife of the Pro Football Hall of Famer, wrote in a Facebook update. Doctors told the Kellys that the oral cancer – which was diagnosed last summer and recently returned “is in areas that surgery cannot successfully eradicate."

again, believe what u want. I like his name on my list rather than my opponent's. Ok I'm done here.

Er........ this woman

http://www.dailymail...y-cravings.html

Imagine her taking you home and she goes '' i'm feeling hungry let me just take a bite out my bedroom wall '' .

I'd be shitting bricks and come to think of it so would she.

• Like 1

Haha shitting bricks.... fucking hell.

But seriously, if she claims she can eat that crap with no consequences, makes me feel a lot better about some of the junk food I eat. Okay..... all the junk food I eat.

• Like 1

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/21/egypt-sentences-Halibut-brotherhood-death

Well i will be removing mohammed badie from my 2015 shortlist as he has been sentenced to death , though anyone who selected him for this years

deathlist will get some points as they selected him before the death sentence .

Max Boyce is 70 so surely a quad-bypass cannot be good?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-27963887

Guest Jean Sibelius

Max Boyce is 70 so surely a quad-bypass cannot be good?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-wales-27963887

Unless of course the converse is true and that by not having the bypass op, there would likely a more disagreeable outcome for him?

But it could go either way particulary when you consider his previous heart problems !

I really don't get here as often as I should, so let me throw a name out there: Jimmy Young? Turns 93 in September.