Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2015

Diana Athill has been mentioned as a potential pick in these threads for the last five years, but now she says that "death may occur at any time". Which, technically, is true.

Yeah, but she's incredibly sharp mentally in that interview. More mental focus than - say - Gazza, Ozzy Osbourne and Lindsay Lohan combined.

• Like 1

Diana Athill has been mentioned as a potential pick in these threads for the last five years, but now she says that "death may occur at any time". Which, technically, is true.

Yeah, but she's incredibly sharp mentally in that interview. More mental focus than - say - Gazza, Ozzy Osbourne and Lindsay Lohan combined.

But at that age she is worth a punt on anybody's DDP team

Aye, well, it's reasoning like that that's seen hair torn out year on year by pickers of the likes of Zsa Zsa Gabor. They fall eventually but Chapman Pincher, Run Run Shaw and a few other arty/literary types might be giving us a hint about Ms Athill's longevity. She used to be a smoker, though.

Aye, well, it's reasoning like that that's seen hair torn out year on year by pickers of the likes of Zsa Zsa Gabor. They fall eventually but Chapman Pincher, Run Run Shaw and a few other arty/literary types might be giving us a hint about Ms Athill's longevity. She used to be a smoker, though.

Chapman Pincher gave an similar interview last year. He was lucid and set on working but aware of his potential frailty.

An outside bet.

Guest Jon

Colin Dexter should be a shoo-in any time now. Didn't he kill of Morse because he himself was very ill. Growing deafer, more diabetic, and had cancer? And that was 15 years ago!

Ken Kercheval, Cliff Barnes of Dallas, 80 next year has only one lung after surviving lung cancer years ago, still smokes, is an alcoholic and looks like death warmed up on the new Dallas.

• Like 1

Guest Christopher

Chandra Bahadur Dangi

I was in a Supermarket last night and a copy of The National Enquirer caught my eye with the headline who will die next?

Now I know everything in this publication needs to be taken with a pinch of salt but they had found some fantastic photos.

I have tried doing a Google search but I get the message coming up saying that content is not available in my area so I cannot link to the article.

However they did go with someold favorites such as B B King, Mary Tyler Moore, Leonard Nimoy and Barbara Walters but some more controversial entries into the list were Liza Minelli, Jane Fonda, Cher, Chevvy Chase and Paul McCartney(?). There were also some people I had never heard of who I presume go under the title Celebrity.

I could imagine Liza not living to a grand old age but not the others they all seem in fine health.

I've finally completed my 2015 deathlist.

I've got ten nailed on for choice next year, assuming they all make the start line. Gonna take the crumpled sheet with the scribbled names to compare form studying with other mega minds at the DLCon

I've finally completed my 2015 deathlist.

I've got ten nailed on for choice next year, assuming they all make the start line. Gonna take the crumpled sheet with the scribbled names to compare form studying with other mega minds at the DLCon

I'm leaving it late this year, given how my 2014 team would be record breaking...if the DDP started in October 2013. (I mean, what were the odds of nearly half the bloody team dying early?) :lol:

My 2015 list was only on my laptop.

A 'click' and a smell of ozone yesterday means that was a right fuckin stupid idea.

• Like 1

Guest Transferable Skills

A half a billion Africans will die from Ebola in 2015. The group as a whole are celebrities in an unfortunate way.

Guest Transferable Skills

Henry Kissinger, Dick Cheney, Charles Manson, Squeaky Linnett Fromme, George H.W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Prince Harry.

ISIS are now only 1 hour away from baghdad http://www.independe...ck-9763658.html

If they manage to get to the urban parts and civilian parts (Guerrilla warfare) , the death toll and blood letting will be horrific . These two along with all the politicians will have huge targets on their back for obvious reason's .

http://en.wikipedia....Haider_al-Abadi

http://en.wikipedia....Nouri_al-Maliki

Sir Bobby Charlton rushed to hospital with stomach pains but let out soon after wards, 77 years of age later on in the month, probably 2015 is too early but one to keep an eye on all the same.

Sir Bobby Charlton rushed to hospital with stomach pains but let out soon after wards, 77 years of age later on in the month, probably 2015 is too early but one to keep an eye on all the same.

My impression with former sports people is that they pop off rather suddenly. Whether that comes with the job, as in slog on to the final whistle without complaints or rather that all that excercise has something to do with it, I don't know..Anyway, I don't expect Sir Bobby doing a Zsa-Zsa.

regards,

Hein

The father of Isis hostage John Cantlie looks a possible.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/03/father-british-isis-hostage-emotional-appeal

Cancer....in hospital....emotional train wreck ahead... = good shout.

The father of Isis hostage John Cantlie looks a possible.

http://www.theguardi...motional-appeal

Cancer....in hospital....emotional train wreck ahead... = good shout.

Indeedy Charon, bad taste but highly logical pick. Trundling home with the radio news on a casual listener might have been fooled into thinking The Daleks had mounted an appeal to save John Cantlie.

I've decided that Serving Heads of State isn't doing it for me and going to file a theme team of Straight Edge Noughties "hardcore punk (apparently some electronic wankers also have a genre called hardcore, seriously?"/metalcore" musicians. If you're going to fail miserably you might as well do it in style. none of them will die and if any of them do they have no hope in hell of obitting. Despite being awesome.

This cockweasel has been getting a sickening amount of praise on my fb and forums the last two days, but as a possibility he could be worth a punt.

It is pretty amazing to be fair. Not sure how riding a bike over that kind of mountain terrain affects the landscape though, presumably badly?