Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2015

Caroline Aherne has lung cancer.

That doesn't look good at all, living in Manchester with very low survival rates compared to other major cities, previous cancers (and this one) all reckoned to be genetic and she's a recovering alcoholic.

On the bright side, this is sitcom gold, surely?

That doesn't look good at all, living in Manchester with very low survival rates compared to other major cities, previous cancers (and this one) all reckoned to be genetic and she's a recovering alcoholic.

On the bright side, this is sitcom gold, surely?

Sitcom gold my arse!

• Like 2

Ten people who will be 90 in 2015

1. Richard Baker
  2. Jacques Delors
  3. David Jenkins
  4. Peter Brook
  5. Alec McCowen
  6. Gerald Sim
  7. William Lucas
  8. Everton Weekes
  9. June Lockhart
  10. Diana Pullein-Thompson

Even the staid BBC Radio Four made a headline item of 19 year old cancer fundraising king Stephen Sutton's return to hospital. So, uncomfortable as it is for some, he's obviously escaping the famous for being famous/famous for being ill camp and becoming something of a public figure on the back of his inspiration to others. He's also extremely ill and still managing to confound doctors with his ability to recover now and again, meaning he could still be with us on New Year's Eve.

Bury Sutton in a cold field.

• Like 1

Even the staid BBC Radio Four made a headline item of 19 year old cancer fundraising king Stephen Sutton's return to hospital. So, uncomfortable as it is for some, he's obviously escaping the famous for being famous/famous for being ill camp and becoming something of a public figure on the back of his inspiration to others. He's also extremely ill and still managing to confound doctors with his ability to recover now and again, meaning he could still be with us on New Year's Eve.

Bury Sutton in a cold field.

He was almost literally famous for 15 minutes...

Re the Nigerian aforementioned possibilities...

:D

2vcvrpx.jpg

• Like 2

lol........in the same vein as ^^^

BnmLLZUIAAAxEyP.jpg

Former Celtic/ Scotland player Danny McGrain had a heart attack last night according to my fitba forums.

Former Celtic/ Scotland player Danny McGrain had a heart attack last night according to my fitba forums.

A Scottish person has a heart attack and that's news?

• Like 1

Guest Guest

he had a minor heart attack and is now fully recovering http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/27428491 :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-27414609

^^ this cunt.

Cheated death seven times and moans about a film being made of it?

We are nothing if not patient...........

BBC News just had some woman on to talk about tennis, elderly sports writer. Seemed like a 2015/2016 candidate.

"Some woman"........

You're really asking for it now.

"Some woman"........

You're really asking for it now.

Only from butch check shirt wearing lesbians........ coffee3.gif

I know he has always looked old for his age, but he really looks his age theses days. Great player Danny McGrain.

We (United) will be round your place on Saturday. Will you be watching the Arabs lift the Scottish Cup, Charon ? :D

I know he has always looked old for his age, but he really looks his age theses days. Great player Danny McGrain.

We (United) will be round your place on Saturday. Will you be watching the Arabs lift the Scottish Cup, Charon ? :D

As I don't have a tv, a stream will do ;) , (acestream)

Danny had a terrific career considering type 1 diabetes , but unfortunately the combination with a heart attack makes him a contender.

He will still outlive Souness though.

Mild salivation at best, he walked to the ambulance with "minimal assistance." Heard a bloke interviewed about this and it seems they've been scapegoated in the machinations of a family business in the US where the various members fall in and out of speaking to each other.

Mild salivation at best, he walked to the ambulance with "minimal assistance." Heard a bloke interviewed about this and it seems they've been scapegoated in the machinations of a family business in the US where the various members fall in and out of speaking to each other.

Er... what's your beef with this guy? Did he defraud you or sumfink?

No beef, just looks a bad dead pool bet.

Yeah I was just asking why he would say one for you in particular to salivate over that's all.....

Yeah I was just asking why he would say one for you in particular to salivate over that's all.....

Maryport often has his eye on "potential suicide picks"...