themaninblack

The Dead Of 2014

Actress Alexandra Basterdo of Champions fame has died tonight. http://www.digitalsp...es-aged-67.html

Do me a favour? Fuck off. Now. It was posted on this thread 5 (yes, FIVE) hours ago. If there's ever a case of stopping fucktard guests posting, this is it. Also it's a shame you don't know how to spell her name

I know, I know..... Don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls,

• Like 2

Banning guests from posting should have been DL's New Year resolution...

• Like 9

Banning guests from posting should have been DL's New Year resolution...

This. We need to ban the fucktard guests now, for the sake of this forum, I might stop visiting this site if guests aren't banned immediately.

Oh, bloody hell, another part of my childhood has gone. :(

Her, alongside Annette Andre, were the two blonde bombshells of British TV in the 60s,

Fuck.

Your 60s wank bank is slowly diminishing, you'll have to move on to the 70s soon for your meat-beating fodder. (That's the 1970's, not ladies in their 70s).

To be fair Lardy, some seventies wank fodder could now be in their seventies!

• Like 2

Her, alongside Annette Andre, were the two blonde bombshells of British TV in the 60s,

Fuck.

Your 60s wank bank is slowly diminishing, you'll have to move on to the 70s soon for your meat-beating fodder. (That's the 1970's, not ladies in their 70s).

You are a massive bastard!!

Come on Lardy, help the aged...... :lol:

Fuck.

To be fair Lardy, some seventies wank fodder could now be in their seventies!

Anouska Hempel & Britt Ekland to name but 2. Gabrielle Drake is only 69 though.

The trouble with boning a woman over 60 is that it's like sticking ones cock into a can of baked beans.

Not pleasant.

Felix Glenny, cancer campaigner/victim who numbered Sharon Osbourne amongst his supporters. Obit chances were always unsure on this but Huffington Post are already in there: http://www.huffingto...l?utm_hp_ref=uk

First hit for a few DDP contenders - Living End, Misers, Star Dust

You'll find he's also attending the Carkers Convention once that team gets unpacked.

Isn't that your team? Hence why I didn't mention it - thought it was implicit in your post. Sorry about that

The trouble with boning a woman over 60 is that it's like sticking ones cock into a can of baked beans.

Not pleasant.

To make such a deduction you must have both boned a woman over 60 AND stuck your cock in a can of baked beans.

Sicko.

• Like 5

Not pleasant.

To make such a deduction you must have both boned a woman over 60 AND stuck your cock in a can of baked beans.

Sicko.

Yeah, but the money I raised for "Children In Need" made it all worth it.

• Like 6

Not pleasant.

Sicko.

KIDS AS WELL! SOMEONE CALL YEWTREE!

• Like 3

Not pleasant.

Sicko.

Today not one, not two, but THREE stars appeared before the beak.

DLT, Rolf and Bill Roache, whadda the chances of that, eh!!!!

To top it all, Freddie Starr was also rearrested.

Jesus wept!!!!

Not pleasant.

Sicko.

Jesus wept!!!!

I noticed that. I also noticed Rolf Harris's wife in a wheelchair.......(one of my unique picks on the DDP :D)

• Like 1

Not pleasant.

Sicko.

Jesus wept!!!!

I noticed that. I also noticed Rolf Harris's wife in a wheelchair.......(one of my unique picks on the DDP :D)

Noticed that as well. Just wondering if there's some kind of political conspiracy theory going on, like a good day to bury bad news? All the judges being told when to open the trials?

Just sayin' like.

Not pleasant.

Sicko.

Jesus wept!!!!

Noticed that as well. Just wondering if there's some kind of political conspiracy theory going on, like a good day to bury bad news? All the judges being told when to open the trials?

Just sayin' like.

It was quite ridiculous seeing the new coverage wheeling the four of them on the top stories followed by inflation reaches target, French PM admits having affair and Cameron supports paying frackers

P.sure "kids being raped" is a bigger story than "French man has consensual sex".

• Like 3

Not pleasant.

Sicko.

Jesus wept!!!!

It was seeing Bob Holness in a wheel chair at Johnny Dankworth's funeral that put me onto him but it took him something like sixteen months to go.

Not pleasant.

Sicko.

Jesus wept!!!!

You are deffo on form Lardy. :lol:

If I had a pair of tits, Id never need a woman i would have laughed em orft!

Not pleasant.

Sicko.

Being over 60 would qualify me to bone a woman of similar age. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it !

As for sticking ones 'gentleman-sausage' into a full can of beans.. well, again, don't knock it 'til you've tried it !

Beanbonker virgin.

Not pleasant.

Sicko.

Being over 60 would qualify me to bone a woman of similar age. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it !

As for sticking ones 'gentleman-sausage' into a full can of beans.. well, again, don't knock it 'til you've tried it !

Beanbonker virgin.

Forgive me, I did not realise you were a chap of such vintage years :D

As for sticking my knob in a can of baked beans, if I had one*, I probably would give it a go, just for laughs.

*A cock, that is, not a can of beans.