themaninblack

The Dead Of 2014

Can't find anything official yet, but seeing reports that Samantha Juste has died.

She was the girl who played the records on early 'Top Of The Pops' and was once married to Micky Dolenz of The Monkees. Wikipedia says she "suffered a major stroke on the night of Sunday, February 2, 2014, while asleep and never recovered, passing away on February 5, 2014."

Juste died?

• Like 4

Joseph Willcox Jenkins,US composer and professor of music at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, died Jan. 31 @ 85.

regards,

Hein

Shirley Temple just sank on the good ship lollypop!

So you expect us to read every effing forum??? Get a life!

Get a life, be cool like me posting to a message board about Shirley Temple's death.

*puts on sunglasses and does three bunny hops on his Raleigh Chopper*

• Like 1

Guest munted

Does this mean that the forum titled the dead of 2014 shouldn't contain a reference to someone who died in 2014 just because they appeared in a different thread. What kind of munted logic is that?

Does this mean that the forum titled the dead of 2014 shouldn't contain a reference to someone who died in 2014 just because they appeared in a different thread. What kind of munted logic is that?

I actually agree with this. I've said it before, all notable deceased should be mentioned in the "Dead Of (year)" thread, regardless of whether they have a place in other threads.

"The Dead Of ... " should be a comprehensive list.

• Like 4

Very munted logic... Just posting a notice on THE DEAD OF 2014 that I secured a second success for the year to get hassled by some anally-retentive twat... Let the flame wars begin :)

Guest Guest

I'm in favour of posting in as many threads as possible ,depending on how bored you are.It makes the forum look more active and exciting than it actually is most of the time

I agree, can people stop whining about deaths being reported for a second time in this thread, especially when it's a "big" name? What's the point of the thread if people look back through it at the end of the year and it's only filled with people who weren't famous enough, or were too "miscellaneous" to be put in another thread? Christ.

• Like 2

Also, for Newbies it's not obviously clear where to post first!

I agree, can people stop whining about deaths being reported for a second time in this thread, especially when it's a "big" name? What's the point of the thread if people look back through it at the end of the year and it's only filled with people who weren't famous enough, or were too "miscellaneous" to be put in another thread? Christ.

Has he got his own thread?
  • Like 1

Dammit, tried to post that with phone but it wouldn't ''quote'',,,

Was going to say, ''ideas and possibilities for 2BC'', ''ideas and possibilities for 1BC'' ''The Dead of AD1'' and ''The fringe of fame/family of the famous''..........

There is an easy to use search function!

That nine times out of ten doesn't fucking work.

• Like 2

He did for a couple of days...

• Like 1

Actress Ronnie Masterson from Angelas Ashes fame will be having her own scattered soon.. http://www.rte.ie/te...nnie-masterson/

Ray McAnallys wife?