themaninblack

The Dead Of 2014

Ah, that's Hal Douglas rather than Douglas Rain. Easy enough mix up I suppose, given one was a voice artist named Hal Douglas and the other was a voice artist named Douglas that voiced a Hal.

Ah, that's Hal Douglas rather than Douglas Rain. Easy enough mix up I suppose, given one was a voice artist named Hal Douglas and the other was a voice artist named Douglas that voiced a Hal.

hmm I'll have to call in to the news channel then, they had him as being the voice of HAL 9000 and they even showed a brief clip from the movie.

Guest Corey

Czech actor Otakar Brousek is dead at 89. No english language links but several in Czech and also on wikipedia.

Guest DeathofLee

Clarissa Dickson Wright.

No Fat Ladies!

Guest Guest

http://www.dailymail...ts-suicide.html

Mick Jagger's girlfriend L'Wren Scott has hung herself.

Sorry, this link doesn't say she's hung herself, but haggard old wench Kay Burley has reported it as such on her Twitter.

christ.did she sober up for the first time in decades and suddenly realise what she's been sleeping beside every night :shock2:

ps my condolences to Mick and family

Sorry, this link doesn't say she's hung herself, but haggard old wench Kay Burley has reported it as such on her Twitter.

Could somebody explain how it's possible to hang yourself from a doorknob? (Especially if you're very tall.) Shouldn't you have to jump off something, or summat.

See Mr Hutchence and Mr Carradine.....

See Mr Hutchence and Mr Carradine.....

Yes, I'm aware that other people have managed to do this by accident, but I don't understand how it works.

Did he get the kissing disease?

Did he get the kissing disease?

If he did Doc? It took 69 years to kick in!

Maybe he got it from 69ing.

• Like 1

Could somebody explain how it's possible to hang yourself from a doorknob? (Especially if you're very tall.) Shouldn't you have to jump off something, or summat.

Open the door, tie a rope or summat around the knob that is on the other side of the door you are standing against, drape the rope over the top of the door, make a noose, stand on a chair, put the noose around yer neck, kick the chair away and yer dead, or summat.

Open the door, tie a rope or summat around the knob that is on the other side of the door you are standing against, drape the rope over the top of the door, make a noose, stand on a chair, put the noose around yer neck, kick the chair away and yer dead, or summat.

If we're going to start providing detailed suicide advice then "deathlist" will take on a whole new meaning.

Ah, the other side of the door, I see. That's still quite tricky for someone who's 6' 3", surely. Not a nice way to go, I'd imagine.

Ah, the other side of the door, I see. That's still quite tricky for someone who's 6' 3", surely. Not a nice way to go, I'd imagine.

Erm, actually in the one film I saw it happen in, it was just a really, really short noose/piece of rope that you tie to the doorknob on the same side you're on........ no slinging a rope over the door or anything like that. Pretty simple really.

I also saw it used in an episode of The Wire as a murder method, when some character was killed for being a prison snitch (I think, can't be bothered to double check).

Erm, actually in the one film I saw it happen in, it was just a really, really short noose/piece of rope that you tie to the doorknob on the same side you're on........ no slinging a rope over the door or anything like that. Pretty simple really.

I also saw it used in an episode of The Wire as a murder method, when some character was killed for being a prison snitch (I think, can't be bothered to double check).

The auto-erotic accidents (like Hutchence) were short ropes on the same side. Choking and wanking isn't the same with an open door and passers by getting a look in!

• Like 1