themaninblack

The Dead Of 2014

Jade Rabbit has been declared dead :(http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-26153520

Can you fucking be clear about what the fucking fuck you're fucking talking about please?

Why couldn't you have put "China's moon rover declared dead" instead? Many people will be aware that China had recently landed a moon rover and found that fact quite interesting, but not all of us knew it was called "Jade Rabbit" because not every single person necessarily obsesses over every detail of every single story that you do on whatever forum/news website you normally hang out on. And it wasn't exactly given extensive coverage in the UK media. In fact I'd say most people reading that would have thought you were going on about some sodding cartoon character. That's what I thought.

This is a problem that happens in regard to a number of different topics/news events all over the internet. People drop obscure names and references all day and presume everyone else knows what they're talking about.

Why do so many gormless cunts just assume that just because they are familiar with the details/names involved in something, that means every single person in the world also is?

BTW, I had just typed out a rant that was a lot more personally vindictive but decided to delete it because I thought it was good that you posted the news. So you got lucky that you only got called a cunt couple of times.

But I'm still angry. Why is this world so full of thick, gormless cunts?

• Like 1

^^^ bad week imo.........

Can you fucking be clear about what the fucking fuck you're fucking talking about please?

Why couldn't you have put "China's moon rover declared dead" instead? Many people will be aware that China had recently landed a moon rover and found that fact quite interesting, but not all of us knew it was called "Jade Rabbit" because not every single person necessarily obsesses over every detail of every single story that you do on whatever forum/news website you normally hang out on. And it wasn't exactly given extensive coverage in the UK media. In fact I'd say most people reading that would have thought you were going on about some sodding cartoon character. That's what I thought.

This is a problem that happens in regard to a number of different topics/news events all over the internet. People drop obscure names and references all day and presume everyone else knows what they're talking about.

Why do so many gormless cunts just assume that just because they are familiar with the details/names involved in something, that means every single person in the world also is?

BTW, I had just typed out a rant that was a lot more personally vindictive but decided to delete it because I thought it was good that you posted the news. So you got lucky that you only got called a cunt couple of times.

I thought he was referring to Jade Goody's rabbit vibrator

• Like 1

Maybe it's the wrong time of the month for him...

• Like 2

Maybe it's the wrong time of the month for him...

Yup............... full moon an all that jazz......

I'll second that. :banghead:

• Like 1

I say "don't kill all the idiots, just remove all warning signs and let nature take care of the rest"

Can't find anything official yet, but seeing reports that Samantha Juste has died.

She was the girl who played the records on early 'Top Of The Pops' and was once married to Micky Dolenz of The Monkees. Wikipedia says she "suffered a major stroke on the night of Sunday, February 2, 2014, while asleep and never recovered, passing away on February 5, 2014."

Samantha gets a Telegraph obit

Guest Guest

Sorry.I assumed everyone knew the Chinese lunar rover was called Jade Rabbit .My profound apologies :mellow:

Sorry.I assumed everyone knew the Chinese lunar rover was called Jade Rabbit .My profound apologies :mellow:

To defend the indefensible...............i.e. A Guest,

The defendant did post a link to clarify who/what Jade Rabbit is/was.

May I suggest that if you are too fucking lazy to click on the link and learn more,

then you should not be posting at the time of the month that makes you.......how shall I word this?..............

a "Gormless Cunt"

• Like 4

Ralph Waite, 'Pa' Walton (of The Waltons) has died aged 85.

Funnily enough, I was watching Cliffhanger on ITV4 last night, and the thought crossed my mind "I wonder if the old boy in the helicopter is still with us. Must be getting on now, he looked old then and this film's from the early 90s..." Timing.

To defend the indefensible...............i.e. A Guest,

The defendant did post a link to clarify who/what Jade Rabbit is/was.

May I suggest that if you are too fucking lazy to click on the link and learn more,

then you should not be posting at the time of the month that makes you.......how shall I word this?..............

a "Gormless Cunt"

The whole point is that he worded it in a way that made it seem of little interest to me. And of little interest to many people. And something that sounded whimsical and possibly fictional rather than scientific and current. It was only because I coincidentally saw the news reported somewhere else just after he posted it, that I found out what he was talking about. And the funny thing is I would have not clicked, and just not responded to the post at all if I hadn't seen that. Because it sounded like something totally irrelevant and trivial, like someone blathering on about South Park or Family Guy or god knows what, instead of something moderately trivial but mildly interesting, like our new overlords sending a laptop glued on top of some lego wheels to a dusty barren landscape to look for the footprints/flags/other evidence of an American landing site that isn't there.

In case you couldn't tell by the way I worded it, vaguely described links are clearly something that have been sort of semi-consciously pissing me off for a while and then it just exploded and I entirely stand by the explosion..... or something. The guest apologised too, so I think I was in the right!

Also I find the suggestion that I should click every link I see pretty alarming.

I don't know what would worse about that, the virus-infected spam posts or the links that charon posts....

Guest Guest

as first mentioned by me 2 posts above yours :P

Actor Ken Jones who played 'orrible ives' in Porridge has died http://www.bbc.co.uk...eyside-26186650

He also played the role of Archangel Derek in Dead Earnest

Also I find the suggestion that I should click every link I see pretty alarming.

I don't know what would worse about that, the virus-infected spam posts or the links that charon posts....

The rage is strong in this one :D

as first mentioned by me 2 posts above yours :P

Well done, you win.
  • Like 4