#2 SalmonMousse

SalmonMousse

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:49 AM

From Wikiknowitall

On December 31, 1981, Pérez de Cuéllar succeeded Kurt Waldheim as Secretary-General and was re-elected for a second term in October 1986. During his two terms, he led mediations between Britain and Argentina in the aftermath of the Falklands War and promoted the efforts of the Contadora Group to bring peace and stability to Central America. He also interceded in the negotiations for the independence of Namibia, the conflict in Western Sahara between Morocco and the Polisario Front, and the Cyprus issue. He also presided in 1986 an international arbitration committee that ruled [1] on the Rainbow Warrior incident between New Zealand and France.
its a Mr Grim, he's come about the reaping....

#3 Bibliogryphon

Bibliogryphon

Jolly Green Gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4261 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:56 PM

When looking at this thread I wondered why noone had posted anything on it. Doing a bit of Research I came across the Club Madrid which is an organisation of former heads of state which promotes democratic ideals (and inadvertantly potential deathlist picks)

Javier is the second oldest current member the oldest being the former Chilian President Patricio Aylwin Azócar (b.1918)
<p><p><p><p>"I appear to have bypassed my good taste chip"2016 DDP Teams:Bibliogryphon's Bookworm Food (Theme Team) 3/20 I Can't Believe They're Not Deader 4/20 Unusual Suspects 6/20 2016 Shadow List:Billy Graham/Zsa Zsa Gabor/Joao Havelange/Olivia de Havilland/Peter Sallis/Muhammad Ali/Mary Tyler Moore/Tony Booth/Paul Gascoigne/Leslie Philips/Liz Dawn/Herman Wouk/Richard Adams/Glenn Campbell/Bhumibol Adulyadej/Denis Norden/Rodney Bewes/Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh/Clive James/Nancy Reagan/Peter Sutcliffe /Douglas Hurd/Martin Crowe/Helmut Kohl/Peter Vaughan/Jimmy Young/Don Rickles/June Brown/Bob Wilson/Mikhail Gorbachov/Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg/William Russell/Everton Weekes/Sidney Poitier/Walter Mondale/John Hurt/Dave Whelan/Brian Blessed/Tom Baker/Joni Mitchell/Abdelaziz Bouteflika/Val Kilmer /Robert Mugabe/Valerie Harper/Jimmy Carter /Cher /George Bush Snr/Neil Simon/Gordon Banks/Sheila Sim 9/50 (2015: 7/50)

#4 Dr. Zorders

Dr. Zorders

IsCastroDeadYet.edu

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3724 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:38 PM

When looking at this thread I wondered why noone had posted anything on it. Doing a bit of Research I came across the Club Madrid which is an organisation of former heads of state which promotes democratic ideals (and inadvertantly potential deathlist picks)

Javier is the second oldest current member the oldest being the former Chilian President Patricio Aylwin Azócar (b.1918)

It's because he's one of the dullest DL picks of all time. :)
Well, definitely the internet era anyway. I mean come on, most golfers have more interesting material/backstories/personality than these diplomat-type people...

The best thing you can say is he looks kind of a cross between Brains and David Frost. Or.... maybe Sepp Blatter.......
Also if you look at some of his pics on Google Image Search he doesn't always looks like he's all quite there. Which I suppose is not surprising in such a high ranking member of the UN given his age.

...Mention the Game of the Thrones just once more and I'll more than likely kill you...

"Liberal" genius to-do list:

1. Call anti-Islam campaigners Nazis.

2. Label Winston Churchill, the guy without whom Europe would have become 100% Nazi, "outdated and imperialist" etc., and smirk as people get arrested for citing his views of Islam.

(3. Lurkingly and creepily use internet powers that were granted to you in more peaceful care-free times to arbitrarily censor and threaten people with opinions you don't like, much like a middle-of-the-night raid on opposition by 1930s Nazi street thugs)

#5 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15030 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

UFO abduction bollocks of the highest order, but it's arguably the most interesting thing about this DL pick.

http://www.ufocasebo.../Manhattan.html

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.maryport2if5.jpg

#6 Magere Hein

Magere Hein

MH: normal field

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6155 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:12 PM

http://www.ufocasebo.../Manhattan.html

The picture there says it all:
Posted Image

regards,
Hein

DDP 2016 team The Grey Horde (3/20): Sister Wendy, Belmondo, Bettencourt, Crowe joker.gif, Feek, Ford, Glenn, Gorbachev, Rev Graham, Kissinger, Kohl, Leonov, Madoff, Mugabe, Mushatt Jones, O'Connor, Li , Tereshkova, van der Westhuizen, Yeager
DDP 2016 theme team Minions of Xuleneb (0/20): Albert II, Andriessen, Beatrix, Bernhard, Bloembergen, Brokken, Ceulemans, de Jong, Eyskens, Grönloh, Haitink, van 't Hek, Janssen, Jean I, Krebbers, Ricksen joker.gif, Rijvers, Santer, Thielemans, Veltman
DDP 2016 theme team Next slide, please (1/20): Attenborough, Blakemore, Bodmer, Close, Conway Morris, Dawkins, Greenfield, Longair, Meurig Thomas, Morris joker.gif, Graham-Smith, Hewish, Krebs, Phillips, Rothwell, Stewart, Sulston, Wolff, Wolpert, Zeeman

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

#7 gcreptile

gcreptile

Twunt Master

• Members
  • 3156 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:18 AM

Last month, he released a novel for the first time of his life! I can't believe this exciting news passed us by.

http://www.larepubli...a-a-los-94-anos

DDP 2017 main team: The Love Boat: http://www.derbydead...l#DDPTeamcold01(0/20)

DDP 2017 beta team: The B-Team: http://www.derbydead...ml#DDPTeamthe16(2/20)

DDP 2017 theme team: Shameless - the terminal illness fame theme team: http://www.derbydead...ml#DDPTeamsha16 (0/20)

Deathrace 2017: https://forums.death...-2017/?p=289055(2/20)

The Hartlepool Deadlypool 2017: 

The Hare's Death Pool 2017: https://forums.death...-pool/?p=289793(3/25)

Sun Wukong's Deadpool 2017: 

Shaun's Death by Numbers 2017: https://forums.death...-2017/?p=289794 (0/20)

Inverse Dead Pool 2017: https://forums.death...-2017/?p=292582(25/25)

2016 Winner of The Hare's Deadpool and the Derby Dead Pool Theme Team League

#8 Dr. Zorders

Dr. Zorders

IsCastroDeadYet.edu

• Banned
  • 3724 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:11 AM

I like the fact that this thread has 7 posts. (Well 8 now).

It probably just about matches the exact number of times anyone ever heard of him during his scintillating time as head of the UN in the 1980s.

...Mention the Game of the Thrones just once more and I'll more than likely kill you...

"Liberal" genius to-do list:

1. Call anti-Islam campaigners Nazis.

2. Label Winston Churchill, the guy without whom Europe would have become 100% Nazi, "outdated and imperialist" etc., and smirk as people get arrested for citing his views of Islam.

(3. Lurkingly and creepily use internet powers that were granted to you in more peaceful care-free times to arbitrarily censor and threaten people with opinions you don't like, much like a middle-of-the-night raid on opposition by 1930s Nazi street thugs)

#9 Shaun of the Dead

Shaun of the Dead

I have no life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2755 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:01 AM

I have to confess he was the one of the three "who the fuck is that?" DL choices in my mind when I first skimmed the list.

Shadow Deathlist 2017:

1)Tony Booth 2)Leah Bracknell 3)Kirk Douglas 4)Billy Graham 5)Herman Wouk 6)David Rockefeller 7)Clare Hollingworth 8)Leslie Phillips 9)Peter Sallis 10 )Nobby Stiles 11)Glen Campbell 12)Peter Skellern 13)Denis Norden 14)Javier Perez de Cuellar 15)Jake LaMotta 16)George H.W Bush 17)Prince Philip 18)Jerry Lewis 19)Ian Brady 20)Helmut Kohl 21)Jacques Chirac 22)Fats Domino 23)Peter Sarstedt 24)Pierre Cardin 25)Colin Meads 26)John Noakes 27)Ray Kennedy 28)Sheila Mercier 29)Stephen Hawking30)Vera Lynn 31)Olivia de Havilland 32)Ray Wilson 33)Mary Tyler Moore 34)Prunella Scales35)Liz Dawn36)Chuck Berry37)Bill Maynard 38)Paul Gascoigne 39)Jimmy Carter 40)Peter Carrington 41)Stan Lee 42)Henry Kissinger 43)Bob Dole 44)Tony Iommi 5)Doris Day 46)Nicholas Parsons 47)John Hurt 48)Freddie Starr 49)Charles Aznavour 50)Robert Mugabe

2/50

#10 Rotten Ali

Rotten Ali

Value for money

• Members
  • 2849 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:56 PM

Bit of a pointless Secretary General of the UN. As a Deathlist pick I would always put the vastly more facially challenged Boutros Boutros Ghalli ahead of JPdC. But who's to say they won't die on the same day five years from now?
She Saw it Coming ... 
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, ExPope Benedict XVI, Chuck Blazer, Tony Booth, Ian Brady, George HW Bush, Glen Campbell, Lord Carrington, Errol Christie, Sean Connery, Tim Curry, Liz Dawn, Ed Doolan, Kirk Douglas, Doug Ellis, Harlan Ellison, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Rev Billy Graham, Jimmy Greaves, Hubert Green, Valerie Harper, Olivia deHavilland, Stephen Hawking, Clare Hollingworth, John Hurt, Bill Kenwright, Val Kilmer, Helmut Kohl, Lee Kun-hee (Samsung), Penny Marshall, John McVie, King Michael 1st of Romania, Frank Miller, Mary Tyler Moore, Robert Mugabe, Jim Nabors, Leslie Phillips, Sumner Redstone, Little Richard, Fernando Ricksen, Nick Robinson, David Rockafeller, Peter Sallis, Ian St John, Nobby Styles, Murray Walker, Joost van der Westhuizen, John Wetton, Gunther von Hagens & Jiang Zemin. 1/50.

#11 RadGuy

RadGuy

Fried Chicken Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1541 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:19 PM

I have to confess he was the one of the three "who the fuck is that?" DL choices in my mind when I first skimmed the list.

Who were the others?

Derby Dead Pool 2017: "To Kill A Gabor Sister"
Leah Bracknell, Gay Byrne, Errol Christie, Sara Coward, Gord Downie, Greg Gilbert, Kristin Hallenga, Sara Hankins, Heidi Loughlin, Lisa Magill, Tracy McGiffin, King Michael I of Romania, Simon Ricketts, Rena Salmon, Mark Sims joker.gif, Peter Skellern, Jimmy Snuka, Valery Spiridinov, Stefan Karl Stefansson, Steve Sumner (=20th place, 10 points, 1/20)

2016: =41st place, 77 points, 9/20

Personal Deathlist 2017: 1) King Michael I of Romania, 2) Mario Soares, 3) George H. W. Bush, 4) Tony Booth, 5) Gay Byrne, 6) Billy Graham, 7) Joe Jackson, 8) Oskar Groening, 9) Bill Macy, 10) Zhou Youguang, 11) Queen Sirikit, 12) Rose Marie, 13) Nanette Fabray, 14) Roberta McCain, 15) Norman Lloyd, 16) Peter Sallis, 17) Bob Dole, 18) George P. Shultz, 19) Pope Benedict XVI, 20) Beverly Cleary, 21) Joanne Woodward, 22) Leslie Phillips, 23) Joost van der Westhuizen, 24) Ian Brady, 25) Virginia McCaskey, 26) Sidney Poitier, 27) Robert Mugabe, 28) Chuck Berry, 29) Desmond Tutu, 30) Dilip Kumar, 31) Kirk Douglas, 32) Giorgio Napolitano, 33) Glen Campbell, 34) Vera Lynn, 35) Bill Daily, 36) Zbigniew Brzezinski, 37) Fats Domino, 38) Carl Reiner, 39) Mary Tyler Moore, 40) Joseph Wapner, 41) Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, 42) Norman Lear, 43) Cloris Leachman, 44) Buzz Aldrin, 45) Clive James, 46) Mel Brooks, 47) Jimmy Carter, 48) Val Kilmer, 49) Olivia de Havilland, 50) Valerie Harper (2/50)

2016: 13/50

2015: 6/50

#12 Shaun of the Dead

Shaun of the Dead

I have no life

• Members
  • 2755 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:46 PM

Joost Van Der Westhuizen and Shaw Taylor.

Shadow Deathlist 2017:

1)Tony Booth 2)Leah Bracknell 3)Kirk Douglas 4)Billy Graham 5)Herman Wouk 6)David Rockefeller 7)Clare Hollingworth 8)Leslie Phillips 9)Peter Sallis 10 )Nobby Stiles 11)Glen Campbell 12)Peter Skellern 13)Denis Norden 14)Javier Perez de Cuellar 15)Jake LaMotta 16)George H.W Bush 17)Prince Philip 18)Jerry Lewis 19)Ian Brady 20)Helmut Kohl 21)Jacques Chirac 22)Fats Domino 23)Peter Sarstedt 24)Pierre Cardin 25)Colin Meads 26)John Noakes 27)Ray Kennedy 28)Sheila Mercier 29)Stephen Hawking30)Vera Lynn 31)Olivia de Havilland 32)Ray Wilson 33)Mary Tyler Moore 34)Prunella Scales35)Liz Dawn36)Chuck Berry37)Bill Maynard 38)Paul Gascoigne 39)Jimmy Carter 40)Peter Carrington 41)Stan Lee 42)Henry Kissinger 43)Bob Dole 44)Tony Iommi 5)Doris Day 46)Nicholas Parsons 47)John Hurt 48)Freddie Starr 49)Charles Aznavour 50)Robert Mugabe

2/50

#13 Book

Book

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:01 PM

95 today.

Main Team: 2018? – No thank you! I’ll leave before. Anna Holmlund; Betty White; Billy Graham (Rev.); Carol Channing; David Rockefeller; Estelle Parsons; Glen Campbell; Gord Downie; Iris Apfel;

Jacqueline “Jackie” Stallone; Jerry Stiller; Jimmy Carter; Kirk Douglas; Leah Bracknell (Joker); Little Richard; Mary Tyler Moore; Olivia de Havilland; Rosamunde Pilcher; Sylvia Miles; Zemin Jiang

Theme Team 1: Deutschland verabschiedet sich! Armin Mueller-Stahl; Artur Brauner; Benedict XVI; Caterina Valente; Christiane F.; Gretel Bergmann; Gudrun Pausewang; Gunther von Hagens; Hans-Jochen Vogel;

Helmut Kohl (Joker); Jürgen Habermas; Liselotte Pulver; Lys Assia; Manfred Stolpe; Margot Hielscher; Mario Adorf; Oskar Gröning; Rudi Assauer; Sepp Blatter; Uta Ranke-Heinemann

Theme Team 2: Vive la France... et la mort: Agnès Varda; Anne Golon; Charles Aznavour; Danielle Darrieux; Emmanuelle Riva; Hubert de Givenchy; Jacques Chirac (Joker); Jacques Delors; Jean-Louis Trintignant;

Jean-Luc Godard; Jean-Marie LePen; Jeanne Moreau; Juliette Gréco; Michael Lonsdale; Paul Bocuse; Pierre Cardin; Renée Simonot; Roland Dumas; Suzy Delair; Valéry Giscard d`Estaing

#14 maryportfuncity

maryportfuncity

Dedicated Cumbrian Corpse Hound, or summat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15030 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:22 PM

95 today.

One of the youngest and best looking of this years top 50, then!

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.maryport2if5.jpg

#15 Book

Book

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:30 PM

95 today.

One of the youngest and best looking of this years top 50, then!

For sure. And one of the most interesting... :scratchhead:

Main Team: 2018? – No thank you! I’ll leave before. Anna Holmlund; Betty White; Billy Graham (Rev.); Carol Channing; David Rockefeller; Estelle Parsons; Glen Campbell; Gord Downie; Iris Apfel;

Jacqueline “Jackie” Stallone; Jerry Stiller; Jimmy Carter; Kirk Douglas; Leah Bracknell (Joker); Little Richard; Mary Tyler Moore; Olivia de Havilland; Rosamunde Pilcher; Sylvia Miles; Zemin Jiang

Theme Team 1: Deutschland verabschiedet sich! Armin Mueller-Stahl; Artur Brauner; Benedict XVI; Caterina Valente; Christiane F.; Gretel Bergmann; Gudrun Pausewang; Gunther von Hagens; Hans-Jochen Vogel;

Helmut Kohl (Joker); Jürgen Habermas; Liselotte Pulver; Lys Assia; Manfred Stolpe; Margot Hielscher; Mario Adorf; Oskar Gröning; Rudi Assauer; Sepp Blatter; Uta Ranke-Heinemann

Theme Team 2: Vive la France... et la mort: Agnès Varda; Anne Golon; Charles Aznavour; Danielle Darrieux; Emmanuelle Riva; Hubert de Givenchy; Jacques Chirac (Joker); Jacques Delors; Jean-Louis Trintignant;

Jean-Luc Godard; Jean-Marie LePen; Jeanne Moreau; Juliette Gréco; Michael Lonsdale; Paul Bocuse; Pierre Cardin; Renée Simonot; Roland Dumas; Suzy Delair; Valéry Giscard d`Estaing

#16 gcreptile

gcreptile

Twunt Master

• Members
  • 3156 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:41 PM

His exciting life continues...

Somehow I missed that he was among those who were discovered through "Swissleaks" to have a secret Swiss bank account at HSBC:

http://peru21.pe/pol...ancario-2211819

But, according to the article "Javier Pérez de Cuéllar, que a los 95 años tiene problemas de memoria, dijo no recordar si tuvo otras cuentas en Suiza." His age has weakened his memory so much that he can't remember whether he had other accounts there as well...

DDP 2017 main team: The Love Boat: http://www.derbydead...l#DDPTeamcold01(0/20)

DDP 2017 beta team: The B-Team: http://www.derbydead...ml#DDPTeamthe16(2/20)

DDP 2017 theme team: Shameless - the terminal illness fame theme team: http://www.derbydead...ml#DDPTeamsha16 (0/20)

Deathrace 2017: https://forums.death...-2017/?p=289055(2/20)

The Hartlepool Deadlypool 2017: 

The Hare's Death Pool 2017: https://forums.death...-pool/?p=289793(3/25)

Sun Wukong's Deadpool 2017: 

Shaun's Death by Numbers 2017: https://forums.death...-2017/?p=289794 (0/20)

Inverse Dead Pool 2017: https://forums.death...-2017/?p=292582(25/25)

2016 Winner of The Hare's Deadpool and the Derby Dead Pool Theme Team League

#17 RadGuy

RadGuy

Fried Chicken Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1541 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:44 AM

who-are-you-again.png?w=500

Derby Dead Pool 2017: "To Kill A Gabor Sister"
Leah Bracknell, Gay Byrne, Errol Christie, Sara Coward, Gord Downie, Greg Gilbert, Kristin Hallenga, Sara Hankins, Heidi Loughlin, Lisa Magill, Tracy McGiffin, King Michael I of Romania, Simon Ricketts, Rena Salmon, Mark Sims joker.gif, Peter Skellern, Jimmy Snuka, Valery Spiridinov, Stefan Karl Stefansson, Steve Sumner (=20th place, 10 points, 1/20)

2016: =41st place, 77 points, 9/20

Personal Deathlist 2017: 1) King Michael I of Romania, 2) Mario Soares, 3) George H. W. Bush, 4) Tony Booth, 5) Gay Byrne, 6) Billy Graham, 7) Joe Jackson, 8) Oskar Groening, 9) Bill Macy, 10) Zhou Youguang, 11) Queen Sirikit, 12) Rose Marie, 13) Nanette Fabray, 14) Roberta McCain, 15) Norman Lloyd, 16) Peter Sallis, 17) Bob Dole, 18) George P. Shultz, 19) Pope Benedict XVI, 20) Beverly Cleary, 21) Joanne Woodward, 22) Leslie Phillips, 23) Joost van der Westhuizen, 24) Ian Brady, 25) Virginia McCaskey, 26) Sidney Poitier, 27) Robert Mugabe, 28) Chuck Berry, 29) Desmond Tutu, 30) Dilip Kumar, 31) Kirk Douglas, 32) Giorgio Napolitano, 33) Glen Campbell, 34) Vera Lynn, 35) Bill Daily, 36) Zbigniew Brzezinski, 37) Fats Domino, 38) Carl Reiner, 39) Mary Tyler Moore, 40) Joseph Wapner, 41) Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, 42) Norman Lear, 43) Cloris Leachman, 44) Buzz Aldrin, 45) Clive James, 46) Mel Brooks, 47) Jimmy Carter, 48) Val Kilmer, 49) Olivia de Havilland, 50) Valerie Harper (2/50)

2016: 13/50

2015: 6/50

#18 TomTomTelekom

TomTomTelekom

Bomber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:01 PM

Congratulations on your 96th BIrthday, Javier  :birthday:

Personal DL 2017 (Top 50)---- 2/50:

1) Billy Graham 2) Olivia De Havilland 3) Jimmy Carter 4) Robert Mugabe 5) Glen Campbell 6) Michael of Romania 7) George Bush sen. 8) Kirk Douglas 9) Peter Sallis 10) Nobby Stiles 11) Prince Philip 12) Vera Lynn 13) Helmut Kohl 14) Valerie Harper 15) Mary Tyler Moore
16) Hosni Mubarak 17) Jacques Chirac 18) David Rockefeller 19) Lord Carrington 20) Fats Domino 21) Jerry Lewis 22) Javier Perez 23) Colin Meads 24) Chuck Berry 25) Doris Day 26) Bruce Forsyth 27) Herman Wouk 28) Joost van der Westhuizen 29) Hugh Hefner 30) Leslie Philips 31) Jake Lamotta 32) Mario Soares 33) Tommy Chong 34) Dick van Dyke 35) Shannen Doherty 36) Charles Aznavour 37) Joseph Jackson 38) Nicholas Parsons 39) Stan Lee    40) Doug Ellis 41) Pierre Cardin 42) Tony Bennett 43) Abu Bakr al Baghdadi 44) Henry Kissinger 45) I.M. Pei 46) Jimmy Snuka 47) Daisy Berkowitz 48) Michael Anderson 49) Stephen Hawking 50) Angela Lansbury

Personal DL 2015 (Top 50)----13/50

Personal DL 2016 (Top 50)----16/50:

#19 Guest_Droosy_*

Guest_Droosy_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:59 PM

His exciting life continues...

Somehow I missed that he was among those who were discovered through "Swissleaks" to have a secret Swiss bank account at HSBC:

http://peru21.pe/pol...ancario-2211819

But, according to the article "Javier Pérez de Cuéllar, que a los 95 años tiene problemas de memoria, dijo no recordar si tuvo otras cuentas en Suiza." His age has weakened his memory so much that he can't remember whether he had other accounts there as well...

Sorry, but this man and, especially, his medical condition is as exciting as the UN itself

#20 Bibliogryphon

Bibliogryphon

Jolly Green Gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4261 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:50 PM

I did not realise that the rate is on to replace Ban Ki Moon when his term of office ends on 31st December 2016.

Apparently Helen Clark the former Prime Minister of New Zealand is among the early favorites.

<p><p><p><p>"I appear to have bypassed my good taste chip"2016 DDP Teams:Bibliogryphon's Bookworm Food (Theme Team) 3/20 I Can't Believe They're Not Deader 4/20 Unusual Suspects 6/20 2016 Shadow List:Billy Graham/Zsa Zsa Gabor/Joao Havelange/Olivia de Havilland/Peter Sallis/Muhammad Ali/Mary Tyler Moore/Tony Booth/Paul Gascoigne/Leslie Philips/Liz Dawn/Herman Wouk/Richard Adams/Glenn Campbell/Bhumibol Adulyadej/Denis Norden/Rodney Bewes/Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh/Clive James/Nancy Reagan/Peter Sutcliffe /Douglas Hurd/Martin Crowe/Helmut Kohl/Peter Vaughan/Jimmy Young/Don Rickles/June Brown/Bob Wilson/Mikhail Gorbachov/Grand Duke Jean I of Luxembourg/William Russell/Everton Weekes/Sidney Poitier/Walter Mondale/John Hurt/Dave Whelan/Brian Blessed/Tom Baker/Joni Mitchell/Abdelaziz Bouteflika/Val Kilmer /Robert Mugabe/Valerie Harper/Jimmy Carter /Cher /George Bush Snr/Neil Simon/Gordon Banks/Sheila Sim 9/50 (2015: 7/50)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users