Grim Reaper

Javier Perez De Cuellar

19 hours ago, Perhaps said:

I assume the person that's meant to be writing up his little article for the main page keeps nodding off.

well tbf he was such a boring person that nobody cares about outside of being on these lists for so long

I think the joke is that he's never getting one. He was always treated as a boring nobody (and that's who he is to me, a uncultured 19 year old Canadian Male :D )

literally only thing i can think of is that he was on this list for quite awhile

8 minutes ago, Khoi Huynh said:

literally only thing i can think of is that he was on this list for quite awhile

He was given the job because no-one could agree about any of the other candidates. He turned out to be quite good at it. They even considered keeping him.on for another two years because the were struggling to find a successor. He is probably the ultimate example of people who want the job should not get it

• Like 1

On 08/03/2020 at 11:40, Bibliogryphon said:

He was given the job because no-one could agree about any of the other candidates. He turned out to be quite good at it. They even considered keeping him.on for another two years because the were struggling to find a successor. He is probably the ultimate example of people who want the job should not get it

well it's up now... at least someone could think of something about him