CaptainChorizo

Valerie Harper

Guest TheProfessor

Valerie Harper has incurable lung cancer. http://www.aarp.org/...unny-and-Footlo

She might not be notable enough for UK purposes but she's definitely famous in the U.S., having played Rhoda Morgenstern on The Mary Tyler Moore show.

Valerie Harper has incurable lung cancer. http://www.aarp.org/...unny-and-Footlo

She might not be notable enough for UK purposes but she's definitely famous in the U.S., having played Rhoda Morgenstern on The Mary Tyler Moore show.

Her condition has been reported on in the (shudders) Daily Mail and the Express, so they'll likely follow up with an obit. She's on my list as it stands, which means she'll probably die at 2359 hours on 31 Dec 13...

Guest marklv

Is she very ill? She is only 75.

Rhoda?

Never touched her............... :closedeyes:

• Like 1

Is she born in 1939 or in 1940? Does anybody really know?

Is she born in 1939 or in 1940? Does anybody really know?

Her mum would...

I am surpised the tag line is not "End of the Rhoda?.."

I am getting conflicting reports of her condition. I dropped her as a main pick from my work game but three players picked her as their wildcard. Time will tell!

Can't see her surviving this year , though i have to admit i was surprised she competed in dancing with the stars .

I recall seeing an article that said her current treatment would work for on average 10 months before the cancer starts to become resistant. And said article was from a few months back. I'm not quite sure if this is her year, but there's definitely enough of a chance that I don't want to risk missing out.

Guest Edmund de Baroncelli

I understand it is not brain cancer but lung cancer mestasized to the lining of the brain. Treatments seem to have put it into remission.

Talk about kicking a committee when they're down....

This is even more brutal than what Thatcher did to the GLC!

With her and Wilko Johnson looking certain to see the year out it's appearing more likely no one reaches the 100 point threshold this year on the DDP.

With her and Wilko Johnson looking certain to see the year out it's appearing more likely no one reaches the 100 point threshold this year on the DDP.

Those two, along with Schumacher and Billy Graham are the Deathrace pisstakers as well. All those lovely points just trickling away as the days pass by...

• Like 1