CaptainChorizo

Valerie Harper

With her and Wilko Johnson looking certain to see the year out it's appearing more likely no one reaches the 100 point threshold this year on the DDP.

Those two, along with Schumacher and Billy Graham are the Deathrace pisstakers as well. All those lovely points just trickling away as the days pass by...

i can't believe she is still going . i Still think wilko will go this year though.

75 today :) I wonder whether she should be dropped next year?

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-valerie-harper-guest-star-melissa-joey-192600667.html -Set to guest star in a television series next year.I wondered how she was doing as she hasn`t been in the media recently.She looked fantastic in Signed ,Sealed Delivered and was even dancing rigorously in one scene.She might outlive Mary Tyler Moore at this rate.
  • Like 1

So insanely nice to see dear Rhoda (and for me she will always be Rhoda Morgenstern), to see her health holding together as the year begins to fold.

To a longer life and a cheerful '15!

• Like 1

I heard she had a minor stroke in September but is fine now-I will try to find the interview in which she said that!I dropped her from my Derby Dead Pool entry for Mary Tyler Moore which will probably mean Valerie dies on January 1st and that Mary reprises her show and does the splits after throwing her hat in the air this time!

I heard she had a minor stroke in September but is fine now-I will try to find the interview in which she said that!I dropped her from my Derby Dead Pool entry for Mary Tyler Moore which will probably mean Valerie dies on January 1st and that Mary reprises her show and does the splits after throwing her hat in the air this time!

I'm going for both, double or quits for me.

So insanely nice to see dear Rhoda (and for me she will always be Rhoda Morgenstern), to see her health holding together as the year begins to fold.

Yeah, she will always be Rhoda to me too.

I loved her, she is still fab and I still would.

She's fucking SEVENTY FIVE you sick bastard! It would be like sticking your cock in a carrier bag full of sawdust.

• Like 3

She's fucking SEVENTY FIVE you sick bastard! It would be like sticking your cock in a carrier bag full of sawdust.

Older girls need love too Lardy. The are plenty of attractive mature women.

• Like 1

There`s mature and then there is elderly! She does look good for her age though and was a stunner in her youth!

Just when I thought you couldn't top your posting genius............. :D

Personally I draw the line at grey pubic hair

White pubes are OK then?

So insanely nice to see dear Rhoda (and for me she will always be Rhoda Morgenstern), to see her health holding together as the year begins to fold. To a longer life and a cheerful '15!
Yeah, she will always be Rhoda to me too. I loved her, she is still fab and I still would.
White pubes are OK then?

What if she keeps it clean shaven?

Guest SirCreep

Only thing she's keeping clean is DeathList 2015 from getting a hit if you put her name on it.

SC

oh, so you're one of those artistly types are you? Do you use paint or magic marker when drawing this line?

oh, so you're one of those artistly types are you? Do you use paint or magic marker when drawing this line?

Crayon, I think.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Guest theendisnigh

Only thing she's keeping clean is DeathList 2015 from getting a hit if you put her name on it.

SC

That might be a bit too optimistic. She might still have incurable cancer (leptomeningeal carcinomatosis) that is currently kept in check, but could kill her in as few as 6 weeks if the treatment stops working. http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1156338-followup#3

In general, when one type of chemo stops working, second-line therapy can provide an extra few weeks, but in case of CNS involvement (like LC), options are limited to intrathecal chemotherapy. The main goal of therapy is usually to prevent disease progression (metastases) and relieve symptoms and only in a few select cases are they able to completely eradicate the cancer. They were able to achieve the first two of these thus far, but even she had to admit that sensational tabloid reports of her being completely cancer-free were inaccurate.

Guest Guest of Death

Mary Tyler Moore should have been put on this year's list. Even her own family stated that they had a sad Christmas because they believed it to be Mary's last.

Mary Tyler Moore should have been put on this year's list. Even her own family stated that they had a sad Christmas because they believed it to be Mary's last.

The implication being next Christmas will be happy because they'll have inherited a fortune!

• Like 3

What's interesting is that out of the 8 people who starred in The Mary Tyler Moore Show (1970-1977), only one of them died - Ted Knight in 1986, aged 62 of cancer. Since then nobody has died, which is impressive considering the average age of the surviving cast members is 82.