CaptainChorizo

Valerie Harper

As I said, journalism ain't it what it used to be.

journalism has always been shady its just now coming to light
  • Like 1

What ET did was attempt to hedge their bets and hope they were right and that they would look as though they had really done their research and got the story first.Shitty journalism really .They should have put the story to Deadpoolers first for our opinions (if they had in this instance they wouldn't`t have looked like morons).I am very pleased that the speculation has been proved false as I think she is a brilliant actress and comes across as very genuine and warm.

Seems like there's something more to her just falling ill. She stuck it out at Dancing With The Stars, even when she had some rough days.

• Like 1

Just realized there haven't been any sweepstakes for Rhoda. I was sure there were...

I'll start: September 19, 2015.

December 21 2017

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/valerie-harpers-emotional-call-longtime-pal-mary-tyler-moore

Another bullshit Enquirer article, this time about how both Val and Mary are gonna die soon and how Valerie apparently called Mary and told her "see you on the other side".

Proof of its bullshityness is that it says that Valerie was in a coma, which was proven false a WEEK ago.

But on the other hand, it's the National Enquirer - you don't need proof to know it's bullshit.

76 today :birthday::party: .Wouldn`t be surprised if she 77 either.

Aww, I was hoping to be the one to mention her birthday. But of course, SOTD beats me to it again!

I was surprised to see that there hasn't been much news on her birthday. Only Hollywood Life mentioned it. I guess it must have been a quiet celebration.

I was surprised to see that there hasn't been much news on her birthday. Only Hollywood Life mentioned it. I guess it must have been a quiet celebration.

I wouldn`t read anything into it.It`s not a big birthday like 70 or 80.She probably just had a quiet one with family and friends.

Hmm

So Brenda Vaccaro is still alive, and just a smidgen younger than Valerie Harper. Just sayin' like, Brenda will prove obitable one day.

Hmm

So Brenda Vaccaro is still alive, and just a smidgen younger than Valerie Harper. Just sayin' like, Brenda will prove obitable one day.

She was known for liking Vodka on the rocks so its not done her that much harm.

Hmm

She was known for liking Vodka on the rocks so its not done her that much harm.

I recall years ago watching Death Weekend (AKA The House by the Lake) a "thriller" which was little more than an excuse for loads of violence and a couple of rape scenes, non of it gratuitous, obviously, because by the end of the movie Brenda is the only one left breathing. Highly recommended if you like movies so gormless, they're great but it's pushing 40 years old now and hasn't seen DVD release.

Incidentally, how's Valerie Harper?

http://www.etonline.com/news/176571_valerie_harper_looks_healthy_first_public_appearance_since_hospitalization/

Valerie's first public appearance in almost 4 months, when she had the health scare. Doesn't say anything about her current health, just teases us with the fact that she's outlived her prognosis by over 2 years.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/valerie-harper-brain-cancer-photo/:Radar reporting that apparently Valerie now "looks like she is dying" and is almost unrecognisable from last year.The picture of her certainly leads me to agree.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true her health had gotten worse, but that photo might not even be her, or could be Photoshopped or something.

Remember when they had a photo of Mary Tyler Moore from 2013 with her that looked like she was in a wind tunnel or something? Mary didn't look nearly as unhealthy or senile as in that photo when she appeared on Hot in Cleveland that same year and did an interview.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/valerie-harper-brain-cancer-photo/:Radar reporting that apparently Valerie now "looks like she is dying" and is almost unrecognisable from last year.The picture of her certainly leads me to agree.

I knew the deathlist would regret dropping her.
  • Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true her health had gotten worse, but that photo might not even be her, or could be Photoshopped or something.

Remember when they had a photo of Mary Tyler Moore from 2013 with her that looked like she was in a wind tunnel or something? Mary didn't look nearly as unhealthy or senile as in that photo when she appeared on Hot in Cleveland that same year and did an interview.

The "Then" photo looks like it's from the 1960s or 70s, so who knows.

LOL that it actually says "sad last days", still I don't suppose they're to know that phrase attracts ridicule here.

True but it was a public appearance and she tends to look good in public also what is telling is her cheeks.You can see the cheekbones which is never a good sign.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/valerie-harper-its-the-end/

Sure enough they write an article about her.

Funny part is that they mentioned her outliving her original 3-month prognosis... and then made their own prognosis saying she won't see her birthday in August, and will most likely be dead in 2 months.

There is an update on her Facebook page and it seems like she wrote it herself. She's thanking people for all the well wishes.

There is an update on her Facebook page and it seems like she wrote it herself. She's thanking people for all the well wishes.

sounds like she is nearing the end and is thanking them because she feels time is running out