From his Twitter feed

26f03b5053f378a05fabcba3a8cfd927_normal.jpegSam SimonVerified account@simonsam

You guys r welcome to take me in your death pools, but you don't have to tell me about it. #rude #hopeulose #georgewendt

1:09 PM - 12 Jan 14

Maybe he would prefer my approach in not picking him because until all this discussion started I had absolutely no idea who he was.

What I'm saying is, all we have to do is go down to the pound and get a new producer.

• Like 1

What I'm saying is, all we have to do is go down to the pound and get a new producer.

[sfx=Homer]Hmm, new producer...[/sfx]

regards,

Hein

Slam in the Sam...

Cooking instructions.............8,5 degrees for the rest of eternity.

• Like 1

He doesn't look too bad, you know, given the circumstance and whatnot.

Look beyond the make up.

He is struggling to string a sentence together, his suit fits him like a tent and he seems to be in a permanent grimace when not forcing himself to look at the podium instead of the audience.

Then watch a youtube video of him from 6 months ago

and see the difference in his demeanor.

Sadly, I think that was probably his last public appearance and I'd maybe, if pushed, go so far as tip him for the first hit of the year.

This is of course his cue to live 2 more years.

Look beyond the make up.

He is struggling to string a sentence together, his suit fits him like a tent and he seems to be in a permanent grimace when not forcing himself to look at the podium instead of the audience.

Sadly, I think that was probably his last public appearance and I'd maybe, if pushed, go so far as tip him for the first hit of the year.

I just re-watched the video, with your observations in mind. You're right, he does seem to be struggling.

I'm way too naive for this deathlist game. :P

Look beyond the make up.

I just re-watched the video, with your observations in mind. You're right, he does seem to be struggling.

I'm way too naive for this deathlist game. :P

He is putting on a brave face that's for sure.

Yeah, he looks really frail, and he's not nearly as energetic as he was in interviews from even a few months ago. He used to have muscle tone, but that seems to be gone now. Behind the makeup, the editing, and the suit, he probably does not look much unlike Steve Jobs in that last picture of him. I give him until his birthday in June, although he could really go any day at this point.

Deadpooling aside, it will be a sad day when he finally goes. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, and it's a shame that he's dying pretty young.

Ouch. He's looking like a cross between Quasimodo and Telly Savalas now. Still up and about though, I guess.

Bm6ZgdjIcAApiCR.jpg

He looks a lot worse than he did in February(and he looked awful then)I reckon he will go before the end of June!

Wow, how ghoulish!

*goes back to compiling list of potential DL/DDP picks for 2015*

• Like 3

Used some of his fortune to rescue a racehorse

Here he is yesterday at chemo. Looks frail but I think he could see the year out.NCpeSJj.png

I'll take the opposite view. He looks terrible, hooked up to an IV drip and at best could only be a few months away from a wooden box. That smile looks very forced and with undertones that show he is total pissed at the situation and resigned to his fait.

I'll take the opposite view. He looks terrible, hooked up to an IV drip and at best could only be a few months away from a wooden box. That smile looks very forced and with undertones that show he is total pissed at the situation and resigned to his fait.

So he is going to go on Wednesday week then ?

Here he is yesterday at chemo. Looks frail but I think he could see the year out.NCpeSJj.png

Yeah, I've seen people look better than that and die within a couple of months. 2014 points I reckon.

Yeah, compare him to what he looked like just six months before he got C'd up....

sam-simon.jpg

Yeah, compare him to what he looked like just six months before he got C'd up....

sam-simon.jpg

Bit cruel to put that sign saying "Loser" behind him.

• Like 3

Put your thumb over his hair and it is Barbara Streisland.......

• Like 1