Guest Guest

He thinks he's doing some great deed by donating all his money to PETA? PETA doesn't actually give a shit about treating animals better. If you were to give all your money directly to farmers to help them treat their animals better, PETA would still hate you. PETA hates farmers who raise livestock, period. They take the most extreme position possible because they want to generate headlines. They won't compromise with anyone on anything. The goal of PETA is to funnel money to the people who run the show by generating headlines and controversy. Charity my ass. He should have just let his family decide what to do with all the money. They're the ones who have to put up with his self-righteousness every day.

Guest theendisnigh

He thinks he's doing some great deed by donating all his money to PETA? PETA doesn't actually give a shit about treating animals better. If you were to give all your money directly to farmers to help them treat their animals better, PETA would still hate you. PETA hates farmers who raise livestock, period. They take the most extreme position possible because they want to generate headlines. They won't compromise with anyone on anything. The goal of PETA is to funnel money to the people who run the show by generating headlines and controversy. Charity my ass. He should have just let his family decide what to do with all the money. They're the ones who have to put up with his self-righteousness every day.

1. Well, thanks to Simpsons, he's a multi-millionaire, and he has no kids and his ex-wife is a successful Poker player. Only his nurses and his gf has to put up with his shit every day, but the former are paid for it and the latter is probably a gold digger anyways (she looks much younger than him).

2. He said in an interview, that "everyone in his family was taken care of"

He's recently posted a barechested photo of himself and his colostomy bag. http://pic.twitter.com/XynUnUHW9j

It really shows the extra 20 pounds he has put on recently, he even looks a bit bloated though his arms are thin. His eyes are gloomy and the message is pessimistic, but he looks as if he had a few more months in him. Can he survive until his 60th birthday this June?

Edited by GossipGabe

He's recently posted a barechested photo of himself and his colostomy bag. http://pic.twitter.com/XynUnUHW9j

It really shows the extra 20 pounds he has put on recently, he even looks a bit bloated though his arms are thin. His eyes are gloomy and the message is pessimistic, but he looks as if he had a few more months in him. Can he survive until his 60th birthday this June?

No

• Like 4

Sadly, as good as dead. Sure hit before his birthday.

The eyes say it all.The fact he has lasted this long is a miracle.I have to hand it to him I don`t think I would be able to put up with all that shit (no pun intended)!

The eyes say it all.The fact he has lasted this long is a miracle.I have to hand it to him I don`t think I would be able to put up with all that shit (no pun intended)!

I bet people didn't think Stephen hawking would stand for MND for 52 years and to be fair he hasn't .

• Like 1

He doesn't appear to have tweeted in well over 24 hours now. Usually he tweets more than a hyperactive songbird who has big opinions about who will win the Premier League this season.

Either he's croaking or busy preparing a brilliant essay for HuffPo about why sperm whales still not being admitted as full members of the Augusta National Golf Club is more of a moral outrage than the Manson-family-esque "upbringing" my mother dealt me. And just general world hunger/mass scale religious oppression/war.

• Like 1

He's drunk so much port it's now gonna have to be removed from his blood?

Definitely he had his stomach drained again yesterday!He keeps surprising me with his resilience.I knew someone with stage 4 colon cancer and he was dead in 7 months.

Definitely he had his stomach drained again yesterday!He keeps surprising me with his resilience.I knew someone with stage 4 colon cancer and he was dead in 7 months.

Aye he keeps going in the face of diminishing returns and impressing ever smaller audiences.

A bit like The Simpson's, then.

• Like 2

Probably not. That woman is his girlfriend I believe.

His last picture out of bed is 2 weeks old now. Kind of interesting in a perverse way to watch this development.

His last picture out of bed is 2 weeks old now. Kind of interesting in a perverse way to watch this development.

Good observation . If he is bed ridden the next stage is a coma for a few days / weeks then death.

I'm sure sam will post a pic of himself going for a jog in the next few days though haha.

Just scrolled through his tweets, the further back I go the more demented he seems, how can anybody think wearing fake fur is wrong? It's no different to wearing a synthetic fleecy jumper that looks like wool?

• Like 1

? I think fake fur is wrong.

Just wear the real stuff.

• Like 1

I meant people who already have objections to wearing real fur, surely fake fur is the perfect alternative?

I meant people who already have objections to wearing real fur, surely fake fur is the perfect alternative?

Don't know, I don't have fur, real or fake, and don't want it. A jacket from sealer leather I might wear.

regards,

Hein

^^^ not cold enough....

He is a huge football fan. My guess is that the fact that he did not tweet during the Super Bowl means he is real trouble or high off his ass because he is in real trouble. February 24th.

He is a huge football fan. My guess is that the fact that he did not tweet during the Super Bowl means he is real trouble or high off his ass because he is in real trouble. February 24th.

Oh, we're doing that Jan 11 2016