paste text [/q uote] < without the space...

I'd have thought it would have been Dionne Warwick who should be weary about taking a bath.

• Like 1

I'd have thought it would have been Dionne Warwick who should be weary about taking a bath.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2943075/Dionne-Warwick-hospitalized-two-weeks-slipping-falling-shower.html

Funny you should say that.......

She has just spent 2 weeks in hospital after falling in the SHOWER!

Perhaps that family should stick to having bedbaths, surely nothing can go wrong with those.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2943075/Dionne-Warwick-hospitalized-two-weeks-slipping-falling-shower.html

Funny you should say that.......

She has just spent 2 weeks in hospital after falling in the SHOWER!

Perhaps that family should stick to having bedbaths, surely nothing can go wrong with those.

You can end up marrying your bedbath nurse who'll then take your family for the whole inheritance!

• Like 1

"I need an emergency surgery tomorrow to take out my port. Of course Im having it scheduled after the wrap up show" posted yesterday, so......

I had to go to hospital last night. Vomiting blood.

This after an emergency parecentesus two days ago.

Mr Simon seems to be spending a lot of time with emergencies just now.

• Like 1

seems like we are getting closer to the end as he is accumulating health issues since some weeks...

Hopefully he fights through it long enough to make it to the 13th.

Guest Guest

soon January and February will pass with no deaths. we are in dire straights. only 6 times before in deathlist history has March dawned with no hits. What is to be done ? Are members of the committee considering their positions??????????????? :referee:

soon January and February will pass with no deaths. we are in dire straights. only 6 times before in deathlist history has March dawned with no hits. What is to be done ? Are members of the committee considering their positions??????????????? :referee:

Well they will probably all come soon in one big ugly clump. You wanna know what things feel really dire to me?:

1. Hearing an annoying lecture from a guest who says "we", when he's a guest.

2. How many boring New Zealanders (double negative?) there are on the list that we've never heard of.

3. How Simon's selection for the DL is "making" me read his Twitter feed constantly. If I wanted constant gross health updates from an ignorant old fart I'd take my ear-plugs out when my mum is in the room.

Guest Guest

Well they will probably all come soon in one big ugly clump. You wanna know what things feel really dire to me?:

2. How many boring New Zealanders (double negative?) there are on the list that we've never heard of.

3. How Simon's selection for the DL is "making" me read his Twitter feed constantly. If I wanted constant gross health updates from an ignorant old fart I'd take my ear-plugs out when my mum is in the room.

you should have more respect for your mother !

Maybe you're right, Mr. Quest........... she's got a pretty scary glint in her eye when she's holding a big carving knife.

Maybe you're right, Mr. Quest........... she's got a pretty scary glint in her eye when she's holding a big carving knife.
But if your mother is crazy, mean or whatever, then why not stop seeing her altogether?

Erm.. I think you misunderstood when I said "Mother, fuck her".

(serious answer: WE. ARE. THE 99%)

No tweets for a few days, most unlike him.

And last nights radio show was a 'best of', with a promise of back to normal next week.

Hmmmm.......

Yeah this must be it now surely.The constant operations and the vomiting of blood plus increase inactivity for days can`t be a good sign at all. :pop:

His girlfriends is a better bet, https://mobile.twitter.com/katastraphe007, nowt for 16 hours, which is an Ice Age for her.

I see he was 'Ebert'in' a week back too. Bawsack.

His girlfriends is a better bet, https://mobile.twitter.com/katastraphe007, nowt for 16 hours, which is an Ice Age for her.

I see he was 'Ebert'in' a week back too. Bawsack.

If you mean his little digs at Ebert, I'm sure all of those were light-hearted, so stop trying so hard.......

Besides he was right he is actually tougher than Ebert was.

He tweeted about an hour ago. Damn this iPad. I still can't copy and paste from Twitter.