Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spade_Cooley

Only Fools And Horses

Recommended Posts

Did anyone see this article yesterday?

 

We should sent this to anyone who complains we are sick and ghoulish for posting on this site.

 

However my collection of Terry Pratchett Signed first editions are not for sale before or after his death.

 

 

Only just seen that.

 

Sick fuck!

 

What's his posting name hereabouts?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Did anyone see this article yesterday?

We should sent this to anyone who complains we are sick and ghoulish for posting on this site.

However my collection of Terry Pratchett Signed first editions are not for sale before or after his death.

 

 

Only just seen that.

 

Sick fuck!

 

What's his posting name hereabouts?

Surely Del boy would approve!
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, here's a notification of the death of Kim Clifford, actress who appeared as Vicky The Barmaid in an episode:

Probably better known as Sandra in London's Burning, with other appearances in Goodnight Sweetheart, Colin's Sandwich and Tucker's Luck. Looks like she was only 58.

 

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0166655/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/05/2019 at 21:01, YoungWillz said:

Well, here's a notification of the death of Kim Clifford, actress who appeared as Vicky The Barmaid in an episode:

Probably better known as Sandra in London's Burning, with other appearances in Goodnight Sweetheart, Colin's Sandwich and Tucker's Luck. Looks like she was only 58.

 

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0166655/

 

Any other sources?

 

Not one to yell "Hoax" but that source feels like a fake account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, msc said:

 

Any other sources?

 

Not one to yell "Hoax" but that source feels like a fake account.

Well one to watch it's a Twitter report. Bears to be from her husband (mentioned by name on Wiki and IMDB) and let's face it, who on earth would take a lesser known personality/character actress and hoax it up?

 

We may never know the truth in the post truth society we live in....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Well one to watch it's a Twitter report. Bears to be from her husband (mentioned by name on Wiki and IMDB) and let's face it, who on earth would take a lesser known personality/character actress and hoax it up?

 

We may never know the truth in the post truth society we live in....

 

The account was started a month ago, her husbands name was publicly known, and it mentions the wifes death as an aside in a middle of anti-Tory rants? Bit weird. And she was a pretty big face in the 90s - Londons Burning was huge.

 

One to watch. Or get bored in mid-August and ask Cat to track down the details.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guardian Obit for Mona Adams: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/sep/18/mona-adams-obituary

 

Apparently the researcher on the programme who helped John Sullivan with the finale - the finding of the valuable watch that sells for millions at auction.

 

Though IMDB does not mention her apparent role as a production assistant on Doctor Who - her obit does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David Jason celebrates the milestone birthday of 80 today. Many happy returns. :birthday:

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

David Jason celebrates the milestone birthday of 80 today. Many happy returns. :birthday:


I clicked on this thread and David Jason’s face was in black and white. Damn nearly had heart failure.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:


I clicked on this thread and David Jason’s face was in black and white. Damn nearly had heart failure.

Sorry to have given you a fright!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use