Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

I have indeed posted this in the wrong thread, perhaps a mod would care to move it to the 'daft things on the internet' thread.

Admittedly I have not read everything about the HIV thing, but if you can point me to a credible link where Dave Grohl says he hates homosexuals and wants them to die then I'll happily read it. I'd say there's a bit of a difference between challenging medical research and wishing death on a faggot.

• Shocked 1

I have indeed posted this in the wrong thread, perhaps a mod would care to move it to the 'daft things on the internet' thread.

Admittedly I have not read everything about the HIV thing, but if you can point me to a credible link where Dave Grohl says he hates homosexuals and wants them to die then I'll happily read it. I'd say there's a bit of a difference between challenging medical research and wishing death on a faggot.

Possibly as most of the links have been removed..... But I think the 2000 concert with all the members saying thus is still out there...

Possibly as most of the links have been removed..... But I think the 2000 concert with all the members saying thus is still out there...

Really? They really said, with their own mouths, 'we hate fags and hope they all die'? Honestly, I'm genuinely wanting to see this, because if it's true then of course it would change my opinion of them. Please, show me.

It's out there,,,,,, :)

Really? I can't find it. And I've looked, believe me. What I can find though, are numerous links about how Dave Grohl is actively involved in promoting gay rights, and has been for a number of years. All you need to do is google and I'm sure you'll find the same. So in the absence of any proof of what you are claiming, I'll carry on fantasising about him taking me up the wrong'un.

Meh, the 2000 ? concert in support of HEAL or Alive and Well, where one after another inc Grohl gave their support nailed it for me.

The fact they expunged it from their own website, and google, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

If you had been following the teddy bears picnic thread on here before it got deleted, you would see how easy it is to delete Google searches from results.

Example.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j4tX_iD4L1o

Cut now , yet used to include the rant. You get the gist early on when he's talking about LA.

Poor/lucky Bromell...

20qmghs.jpg

• Like 5

Lord of the Flies done in a PC stylee......

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/politically-correct-lord-of-the-flies

By the time Ralph finished blowing the conch, a large crowd had formed.

Well, then, he said, clearing his throat. First rule: we cant have everyone talking at once.

Jack was on his feet. Well have rules! he yelled excitedly. Lots of rules!

Ralph explained, We need to have hands up, like at school. Then Ill pass the conch.

Conch? someone asked.

Thats what this shells called, Ralph said. Ill give the conch to the next person to speak. He can hold it while hes speaking. And he wont be interrupted, except by me.

Just because were stranded doesnt give you the right to use non-inclusive language, Jack said.

The littluns muttered in assent.

Uh, O.K., Ralph said. So he or she can hold this conch when he or she is

He or she, a littlun cried, imposes a binary view of sexuality that excludes the gender-non-conforming.

I feel unsafe! Percival whimpered.

O.K., Ralph said. During assembly, any person who holds the conch

Excuse me, Roger began, remind us again why you get to interrupt us even if you dont have the conch?

Because Im the chief, Ralph said. I was chosen.

By whom?

By you.

I didnt vote for you, Roger said, with a frown.

We had a vote. The majority rules.

Oh, thats brilliantthe majority, Jack scoffed. The littluns tittered. If anything, that means you have even less of a right to interrupt than we do! Jack faced the others. If you agree with me, wiggle your fingers.

They wiggled their fingers.

Look, Im trying to get us rescued by the grownups, Ralph said, gesturing toward a plane that had been circling the island for some time, and now seemed to be flying away.

You are speaking from a position of privilege, Jack said, so you have no right to criticize us or tell us what to do.

Uh-uh, Piggy interjected. My auntie is a constitutional-law professor at Staffordshire. She says that

Sucks to your auntie, Jack snapped. Fatty!

The littluns giggled.

Im not fat, Piggy whined. I am a person of size.

Its a fair point, Roger said. Can we even call Piggy Piggy?

I suppose it depends, Jack said. Is it glandular?

No, Piggy replied, sadly.

Are there oppressive or systemic social factors involved? Are you poor?

Roger whispered to Jack, Youre supposed to say, Are you experiencing poverty?

Right. Are you experiencing poverty, Piggy?

Right now I am.

Jack went on, But were you when you became a person of size?

No.

Then sucks to you, Fatty.

Everyone, please! Ralph shouted. This is important. If a ship comes near the island, it may not notice us. We must make smoke on top of the mountain. We must make a fire.

Mansplain the world to us, Jack crowed, oh wise, almighty white cisgendered hetero upper-class man.

The littluns wiggled their fingers.

Oh, keep your hair on, Ralph said.

Microaggression! a littlun cried. My sister has alopecia.

Look, everyone, Ralph said. The sun is going down. We need to organize a party to go out in search of food.

We should hunt! Jack said. Kill the pig! Cut her throat! Spill her blood!

They looked at him.

Its not necessarily sexist if the pig represents oligarchical capitalism, Jack added.

Its certainly insensitive to vegans.

Does pork have gluten in it? a frightened littlun mewled.

Suddenly, a naval vessel appeared in the distance. A dinghy dropped into the sea; a small team of sailors climbed into it and paddled toward the island. The boys regarded them warily as they landed on the beach.

Are you the boys who need to be rescued? an officer shouted.

Why is he screaming at us? Percival cried. I feel very unsafe!

Some of us identify as gender-questioning, Jack called back to the officer. And we reject your Eurocentric imposition of the jungle-rescue narrative.

No, please! Save us! Ralph yelled, rushing to the officer. Save us!

Er, see, heres the thing, the officer said, backing away. Im going to have to radio back to my supervisors to make sure Im following the proper protocols for dealing with self-identified indigenous populations before I can do anything.

They stared at him. He shrugged. Or else well just get killed on Twitter.

The dinghy motored off. Then the ship. The boys were alone again. Ralph was afraid. The tide is coming in, he said. Its getting dark! We need to build a shelter. We need to move to higher ground!

Sucks to higher ground! Jack said triumphantly, even though a large python had begun coiling itself around his leg. The tide is a mindless instrument of patriarchal violence!

I feel unsafe! Percival cried, one final time, as he was swept out to sea.

And another thing, Jack said as he was being eaten by the snake and also a large boar. This conch of yours. Its clearly vaginal, but youre using it as some sort of musical instrument to dominate us. Thats extremely problematic.

But, by all means, ignore me, he said to Ralph, who by then had died. Im just trying to make this a safe place.

• Like 1

I told 'm: use small doses. Did they listen?

• Like 1

He faces charges of criminal mischief and offensive littering.

Criminal mischief! Love it :lol:

Times have certainly changed. You'd be hard pushed to find any woman that doesn't shave "down there"... :)

This comedy routine contains language and sexually explicit material. It’s extremely NSFW. Seriously.

a laid-back Hicks goes deep on some extremely NSFW material at Colorado Springs’ Loonees Comedy Corner in 1990. (Really, we can’t stress enough the extent to which the bit is not for the sensitive-eared.)

I thought it was pretty mild and inoffensive. :blink: Bit of a let-down, tbh!

This comedy routine contains language and sexually explicit material. It’s extremely NSFW. Seriously.

a laid-back Hicks goes deep on some extremely NSFW material at Colorado Springs’ Loonees Comedy Corner in 1990. (Really, we can’t stress enough the extent to which the bit is not for the sensitive-eared.)

These Texans, so polite...

with pc crybabies no wonder tame videos like this are considered offensive
  • Like 1

As his best line was "Hitler.....underachiever " , of course he wasn't offensive.

Best thing he did was to either fill Leary with material, or turning up at the Waco siege.

Times have certainly changed. You'd be hard pushed to find any woman that doesn't shave "down there"... :)

I don't, can't reach :D

• Like 1

Liar!!

You cant see it, can you!! :lol:

Liar!!

That's right, I can't reach it and I haven't seen it except in a mirror for a good decade now. There may well be new species nesting in it.

• Like 4

Liar!!

That's right, I can't reach it and I haven't seen it except in a mirror for a good decade now. There may well be new species nesting in it.

As David Frost might have said: "oh Fupa!"