Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

Customers complain after booking xmas dinner at the Original Masons - rated zero for food hygiene on December 4th last year. What the fuck did they expect?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/christmas-day-dinner-debacle-original-10673553#ICID=FB-Chron-main

Not everyone likes Goat Stew...

• Like 1

Falls into 'outrageous'.

NZ tobacco prices as of yesterday.960053_10153699141721049_357818400461803

That's £38 for 50g.

I'd start burglarising cunts at those prices.

Well baccy sales will plummet and the smugglers will make a fucking fortune bringing it into the country.

Utter stupidity.

Is there any law against growing your own tobacco tree in a conservatory? And then prepping your own fags?

Is there any law against growing your own tobacco tree in a conservatory? And then prepping your own fags?

I remember reading some time ago it's not illegal to grow tobacco plants in the U.K., however, HMRC require duty be paid on it even if it's for personal use only.

Cant help but be amazed at how passive these people are. We are at the point where air is in demand ? Human populations are living under a cloud of toxic smog and the solution is to go out and purchase a creepily marketed 'solution' where the objective is £££. It disgusting. I find it furstrating how millions of people in a society can not organise themselves to object and correct situations that are so obviously wrong. I am no 'die hard' environmental hippy but who can view these images and accept them?? We need to start getting clever as a species , we need to develop some large scale ways of scrubbing the air in these high pollution areas because I can't see industry slowing down any time fast. The place looks dystopian.

Who can?

I can.

Hmmm, I hear the sound of plagiarism alert sirens. :huh:

Cant help but be amazed at how passive these people are. We are at the point where air is in demand ? Human populations are living under a cloud of toxic smog and the solution is to go out and purchase a creepily marketed 'solution' where the objective is £££. It disgusting. I find it furstrating how millions of people in a society can not organise themselves to object and correct situations that are so obviously wrong. I am no 'die hard' environmental hippy but who can view these images and accept them?? We need to start getting clever as a species , we need to develop some large scale ways of scrubbing the air in these high pollution areas because I can't see industry slowing down any time fast. The place looks dystopian.

Benji89, liverpool, United Kingdom, 2 weeks ago

• Like 5

:lol: caught.

Ffs, it gets better.

Daily Mail :lol:

• Like 1

Hmmm, I hear the sound of plagiarism alert sirens. :huh:

Benji89, liverpool, United Kingdom, 2 weeks ago

Correct spelling and punctuation from Morbidkid is bound to arouse suspicion. :referee:

• Like 3

GARDINER, Maine (AP) — Maine State Police are investigating the death of a motorist in a crash that apparently went unnoticed for as many as five days. Troopers say a passer-by noticed the crashed Honda Civic on Saturday on Interstate 295 in Gardiner.

Investigators believe the crash happened Dec. 28. That's the day 27-year-old Gardiner resident Ian Carter was last seen going to work. No one reported him missing

SC

http://m.wdtimes.com/news/national/article_f589c515-b02d-5bbc-8a2f-52778187c6bc.html?mode=jqm

12553072_10153868607249914_7826062840255

• Like 4

There really is a thread for everything.

• Like 1