Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

Girl drops gang-rape charges against five teens who had been accused of raping an 18-year-old at a Brownsville playground last month after it transpires that the teens encountered her having sex with her biological father. http://pix11.com/2016/02/24/charges-dropped-in-alleged-gang-rape-at-brownsville-playground/

:wacko::blink:

Sam Smith of Muswell Hill wants to be called Bacon Double Cheeseburger

Fiancee sounds like she's not seeing the funny. She should change her name to Fries and Vanilla Milkshake.

He could also get a mistress who could change her name to Salad, so she could be his bit on the side.

• Like 2

Sam Smith of Muswell Hill wants to be called Bacon Double Cheeseburger

Fiancee sounds like she's not seeing the funny. She should change her name to Fries and Vanilla Milkshake.

He could also get a mistress who could change her name to Salad, so she could be his bit on the side.

BBQ dip anyone?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/23/martin-peter-trenneborg-swedish-doctor-kidnapping-jailed-10-years

This story's a fuckin peach

There's this forum I hang out on in Sweden. Kind of forum where you can find out stuff.

They got a hold of the pre-trial investigation, which they always do, it's redacted to protect the victim but still. Doctor described by friends and colleagues as 'handsome, stylish and charming'. Moved in the right circles in Stockholm. Victim is a 22-year-old freelance make-up artist.

So, guy's been planning this for years. He's got a flat in Sthlm, but buys a house in the middle of nowhere. Applies for planning permission for a garage, except there is no garage. Well there is... but the garage is just there to hide the sex dungeon.

Builds it completely himself, including concrete floor and walls. Installs electricity, flushing toilet, electronic security system, by himself, the works. On his own. Then starts looking for the right 'girlfriend'.

There are several redacted pages where swedish celebrities are named, actresses and athletes, that he's been in social contact with, and the victim testifies that he was planning to take one of them but decided not to because too much media attention. Some of them he knows because they go to the same clubs etc, some of them he actually knows, socially. Some of them have been interviewed but that's all redacted.

So he meets her, drugs her. Oh wait no, he pretends to be an American film producer first. Then he drugs her. Puts a weird Mission Impossible style mask on her. He also has a weird MI mask for himself. Oh yeah, and matching ID cards that LOOK LIKE THE FUCKING MASKS IN CASE THE POLICE STOP THEM.

And he's procured a wheelchair, so he wheels her, in her mask and full of roofies, out to his car.

Then takes her out in the middle of nowhere, to the bunker. Keeps her there for 6 days. At one point she wakes up and he's wearing the mask and for a second she thinks she's rescued. Then he takes it off and laughs at her.

After a few days, there's a news bulletin about her. He freaks out. How could anyone miss her? So he takes her to the police station so she can confirm to them that everything's ok. As you do. And the police get a wee bitty bit suss. Take her to one side and ask a few questions and that's that.

Except it's not.

When she's describing the bunker, she's talking about 'we'. Like there's more than one of them there. There's two of them. That name's *also* redacted, but with no redacted social security number, which is very unusual, and people can't work it out.

Until someone gets inside info.

It's a dog.

He buys her a dog.

To keep her company. You know, in the sex dungeon?

And when she gets released, just like Catherine Martin in The Silence of the Lambs, she adopts the dog. Takes it home and takes care of it.

Do you see?

Newsflash: India.

Man slits the throats of 14 family members and then hangs himself.
One sister survived and (if I read it right) a 3-month old baby was left alone altogether.

SC

One sister survived and (if I read it right) a 3-month old baby was left alone altogether.

Who needs a firearm if a knife and a rope do the job.

SC

And all that was possibly down to a property dispute.

Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'

"According to preliminary information, the child's nanny, a citizen of one of the Central Asian states born in 1977, waited for the parents and elder child to leave the flat and then, for reasons not established, murdered the infant, set fire to the flat and left the scene," it added in the statement.

Police sources told Russian news agencies that the victim had been decapitated and the head removed from the scene by the nanny.

Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'

"According to preliminary information, the child's nanny, a citizen of one of the Central Asian states born in 1977, waited for the parents and elder child to leave the flat and then, for reasons not established, murdered the infant, set fire to the flat and left the scene," it added in the statement.

Police sources told Russian news agencies that the victim had been decapitated and the head removed from the scene by the nanny.

Believe it or not, there have been some people on infowars.com claiming it's fabricated because the photos show the girl's head blurred out, so they don't believe it happened.

A Nashville teenager (16) is told to get up and get ready for school, and instead he takes them to school -- going to the closet, getting a firearm, and opening fire on the family.

SC

A Nashville teenager (16) is told to get up and get ready for school, and instead he takes them to school -- going to the closet, getting a firearm, and opening fire on the family.

SC

:blink:

I don't care how high you are, this is still stupid. Everyone knows Morgoth drives an Audi.

:D I tried something along those lines, but I couldn't make it work with a Mercedes.

BTW, Dutch men who drive BMW invariably behave like orcs.

Anyone who drives a BMW behaves like an orc, it's been scientifically proven so it must be true.

I should know, I've had 2 of the things, I drove like an orc. QED.

• Like 1

I don't care how high you are, this is still stupid. Everyone knows Morgoth drives an Audi.

:D I tried something along those lines, but I couldn't make it work with a Mercedes.

BTW, Dutch men who drive BMW invariably behave like orcs.

Anyone who drives a BMW behaves like an orc, it's been scientifically proven so it must be true.

I should know, I've had 2 of the things, I drove like an orc. QED.

Oi! Some of my best friends are orcs and they're very good drivers. Why don't you have a pop at Uruk-hai? They're much worse.

Coming clean, I have to admit to (in my leather clad fucker from hell punk rock days) once getting plastered drunk whilst partying in a cemetery, falling asleep at some unknown gravestone, and awaking to the sound of a couple cars entering the graveyard the next morning only to discover it was Veteran's Day. I scurried to wake up my mates and we carried our cooler outta there all non-chalant and shit.

SirC

Coming clean, I have to admit to (in my leather clad fucker from hell punk rock days) once getting plastered drunk whilst partying in a cemetery, falling asleep at some unknown gravestone, and awaking to the sound of a couple cars entering the graveyard the next morning only to discover it was Veteran's Day. I scurried to wake up my mates and we carried our cooler outta there all non-chalant and shit.

SirC

On my way home after nightclubbing and in the early hours of a warm night in the early 80s, I climbed over the cemetery wall just about here. I was very naughty with a young man I'd met about 10 minutes earlier. My grandfather's grave was within sight.

• Like 3